Racist mistake with foreign exchange student

cromagnon

cromagnon

Zephir
Was accidentally racist to Chinese foreign exchange student
He kept pushing me and being a little dipshit for no reason to try to alphamaxx in front of white jbs (jfl he's like 4'11 btw)
I was getting annoyed and I kept saying stop
He said "Shut up white boy"
We were walking back from the gym btw and the hallway was crowded as fuck because it was the end of the period
I'm also gigaautist so I yelled pretty loudly "this isn't China chang (his name is kevin btw for his fake westernized name idfk) we have free speech so I'm not going to shut up" (too much /pol jfl) in front of a bunch of HS and MS kids
The whole hallway went silent, and I went pale as a ghost worst moment for me since being racist is huge social failo in public

Somehow I didn't get reported and wasn't suspended but think before you speak
This isn't tales btw I'm just sharing my experience of autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and Imretarded?
Low T response ngl. Should have said 'you chinese are only good for being femboy fucktoys for us whiteboys' or '4'11, perfect height to submit to my white cock'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel and cromagnon
he was racist first and they’re high school retards so dw
relatable as hell tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon and Imretarded?
Low T response ngl. Should have said 'you chinese are only good for being femboy fucktoys for us whiteboys' or '4'11, perfect height to submit to my white cock'
This is the first time i've laughed irl at a reply here :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
This is the first time i've laughed irl at a reply here :lul:
is he ugly? Thats probably why no one cancelled you. You could american history x younger brother max and be the school racist

at the restroom, blow a pack onto his face like this.

is he ugly? Thats probably why no one cancelled you. You could american history x younger brother max and be the school racist

at the restroom, blow a pack onto his face like this.

He's ugly as fuck
I'm racist to him around other guys though
He usually just takes it
I think he got sick of it jfl and tried to act out in public

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Was accidentally racist to Chinese foreign exchange student
He kept pushing me and being a little dipshit for no reason to try to alphamaxx in front of white jbs (jfl he's like 4'11 btw)
I was getting annoyed and I kept saying stop
He said "Shut up white boy"
We were walking back from the gym btw and the hallway was crowded as fuck because it was the end of the period
I'm also gigaautist so I yelled pretty loudly "this isn't China chang (his name is kevin btw for his fake westernized name idfk) we have free speech so I'm not going to shut up" (too much /pol jfl) in front of a bunch of HS and MS kids
The whole hallway went silent, and I went pale as a ghost worst moment for me since being racist is huge social failo in public

Somehow I didn't get reported and wasn't suspended but think before you speak
This isn't tales btw I'm just sharing my experience of autism
obvious tales no gook espicially a midget would ever say something like "shut up white boy" why would he even push you? unless you look like a weak cuck it makes no sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Achilles
more larp from this niglet

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and cromagnon
obvious tales no gook espicially a midget would ever say something like "shut up white boy" why would he even push you? unless you look like a weak cuck it makes no sense
its explained in the replies below
im casually racist with him (as a joke) because most friends do that
i guess he didn't like it so he acted out

• Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated