Rage Addiction

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
It's sad to see that. Rage addiction and defeatism runs rampant through the incel crowd, I'm watching it happen to a friend of mine that I've had for years, he just won't listen, he not only slips further and further down the rabbit hole of conspiracies, but further into the inceldom and anger and self destruction. He used to be a fun loving guy who enjoyed video games and good times and now...

'Sure some women will die from back alley abortions. But still it will keep Chad accountable.'

He celebrates the 'end of hook up culture' because it means other people won't be having sex, and if he can't, nobody should. He sees it as raising his own value and thinks in vitro fertilization is murder, he has gone farther and farther into 'stolen election' conspiracy theories, he's making frequent 'rage posts' and it seems like he's just getting more and more out there with his obsessive fear mongering over everything from a UN invasion of the United States (somehow) and certainty that the vaccinated will die in five years (less now)

It won't be long before I'm mourning the the living, because he will be dead inside. These toxic self hating incel communities are a cancer on their members and everybody who comes close to them.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327 and Deleted member 18244
dnr (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
"Incel world"

I was a calm kid before puberty. After it started rage became like cough

Are you pasting random comments from inceltears?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
I can’t rage anymore:Comfy: