RAGE: Wasted Youth

DarkWanderer

DarkWanderer

Banned
`I promised myself 2 years ago when I was 19 I would make the most of things.

I fucking failed. Reverted back to my old ways. Continued being an ultra high inhib shutin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im trying to fix things now but ill get at most 2 summers and 2 school semesters of youth. But even 21/22 isnt that young

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Trilogy and sub5c3l
and you're spending them writing threads like this on what's presumably probably like your sixth alt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Ricky212 and 5 others
and you're spending them writing threads like this on what's presumably probably like your sixth alt.
This forum is way better than the other online spaces I wasted time on. People here motivate others to do better.

And no alts. I've been lurking lookism.net since age 15 (2018) jfl. I had another account a few months before I created this one but thats it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
This forum is way better than the other online spaces I wasted time on. People here motivate others to do better.
Jfl have you not seen the toxicity on this website, people on here do the exact opposite

Jfl have you not seen the toxicity on this website, people on here do the exact opposite
Other "incel" adjacent spaces will say your complaining is valid, and that evil people harmed you its not your fault, whilst on here a pajeet will call you a subhuman and mog you. Based tbh

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
My gameplan is to go outside and try to meet people through walking in trending areas this summer; I think its too late in this current school semester to make friends. Then starting Fall Semester I will do my best to make a real friend, repeat the same in winter semester if failure. Then next summer, when im 22, ill go travelling and stuff with real friends. I think that will be enough for me. At 23 ill accept trying to become Patrick Bateman or something, and reminesnce on a decent youth.

Rate this plan guys

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What youth , it’s all a meme. You fuck thousands of chicks and raid a village and die in your friends arms that’s the top life

• JFL
Reactions: DarkWanderer and Zeruel
you know today in reflection i prayed to whatever forces to give me a message. im 19. i promised myself in september, this year will be my ascension. alas it is april and nothing has changed. in fact i have gained weight and look like shit. i still hold on to the hope of getting surgery within these next few months. by summer i want to look the way i envisioned. its surreal for you to post this today. a day were my doubts seem to have suffocated me. i think often i tell myself i wont regret. and reach a plateau of stagnation. i let rot consume me whole. it doesn't matter anyway right. but as i see with you regret never leaves. it is all vanity. but perhaps in our vanity one can live. one can truly be alive. thank you for this post. it means a great deal.

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer
And no alts. I've been lurking lookism.net since age 15 (2018) jfl.
Exact same as me lol. It’s so weird seeing everyone just now talk about mewing

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer

I fucking failed. Reverted back to my old ways. Continued being an ultra high inhib shutin.

Im trying to fix things now but ill get at most 2 summers and 2 school semesters of youth. But even 21/22 isnt that young
What youth , it’s all a meme. You fuck thousands of chicks and raid a village and die in your friends arms that’s the top life
I’m 23 years old. I’m a jobless loser that needs blood transfusions once every two weeks. I have a baby dick.

And i also have a non nt JB that writes me everyday because i am kpop and animemaxxed.

All that matters in the dating life is marrying a loyal girl like that.

Slaying is cope.

Edit: orthodox Christianity is the way boyos.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The worst part is I was blackpilled since age 15. But I kept jerking off and saying "tommorow I'll ascend, can't wait!"

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy

I used to care about youth, but I've only lost interest in all of it.