Ramieri botched my Jaw, cheek, and chin implants.

Where are the fuckin admins of this god forsaken place

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Same thing over and over.
You talk shit about surgeons, gaslight people and then back off "NO DONT TRUST ME :feelsokman:"

You would be a great pyramid scheme seller
Its his way of stopping the argument.

If he keeps having an argument with you it will put this post and his attitudes in evidence and show everyone how his little scam is working.

So he bows and submiss and says i dont know shit so you stop arguing with him since having a discussion with you wont make him sell his bad implants

Im sure op try to scam people in real life too as you said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 6764
just put him on ignore and pretend he doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Administrator
Where are the fuckin admins of this god forsaken place
Yes, where are the admins when you guys talk about killing, promoting suicide, and rape? Where are the admins when all your foul language and disrespect are allowed?

I have not done a single thing like that. I have nothing to offer and have nothing for anybody. You can't handle maturity.

However, the admins do like your type.

You and the admins should be thanking me for sharing some useful information instead.

Implants in any area besides the chin, especially jaw implants, are cope tbh. 90% of the results I see for them just look comical. What makes you think you're going to be part of that 10%?
What about that tiktok kid with rich parents ? Or crisick ? Or salludon

• +1
Reactions: Jade
I am all open to discussion and talk about surgeons and their outcomes. There was a time on this forum when Andreichev was praised as a good surgeon since he was cheap, offered a broad range of surgeries, and had some good outcomes. He got outed since we saw some people getting botched big time. There was a female that had cheekbone shaving that went horribly wrong. We found her posts and confirmed that it was her. After that, I saw 0 posts about him. That research we did as a community helped other users. But the important part is that we had proof that he did something wrong. If you provide proof of the botched patients, you can blur the eyes or do something they are anonymous and we would be happy, but at this moment since he got a positive reputation and operated on multiple people here all with positive experiences. Can you at least provide more info about the botched part?

Could you also provide some more info about 2 patients who contacted me? Somewhere people contacted you on this forum or do you in contact another way with his patients?

• +1
Reactions: jojicole, Deprived, terrorblade and 7 others
I am all open to discussion and talk about surgeons and their outcomes. There was a time on this forum when Andreichev was praised as a good surgeon since he was cheap, offered a broad range of surgeries, and had some good outcomes. He got outed since we saw some people getting botched big time. There was a female that had cheekbone shaving that went horribly wrong. We found her posts and confirmed that it was her. After that, I saw 0 posts about him. That research we did as a community helped other users. But the important part is that we had proof that he did something wrong. If you provide proof of the botched patients, you can blur the eyes or do something they are anonymous and we would be happy, but at this moment since he got a positive reputation and operated on multiple people here all with positive experiences. Can you at least provide more info about the botched part?

Could you also provide some more info about 2 patients who contacted me? Somewhere people contacted you on this forum or do you in contact another way with his patients?
I appreciate your mature approach to discussing this subject.

I agree 100% with everything you have said. Also, I do NOT think Ramieri is a "Bad" doctor, but I strongly believe he has wronged guys. Especially Eppley. I know that because I work with some of Eppley's ex-patients, who are my friends now.

I, too, was wronged, stolen, and "botched" by some of these guys. I know what I am talking about. I have lived it.

Now, of course, plastic surgery is a "risk," but why should you be the one who pays for anything that goes wrong?

Why must you pay for the broken dishes???

Why must it be you (the client, the boss, the #1 person in this equation) who pays for anything that goes wrong only because it is a risk?

I do not believe that is correct. I believe you should have guarantees like ANYTHING ELSE in a business transaction. If you don't have what you want, there should be some parameters that will PROTEC you (the boss, client, and #1 person in this transaction).

Do you think it's fair that the guy with money (the doctor) protects himself, but you don't even though you are the most important person here?

Should you go to Ramieri? Sure. I guess.

However, I wouldn't do it because I have been there and done that. I am older and wiser now, and I'll be damned if I let any of these boys do me wrong again.

Again, are there risks? Of course, but as you get older, you'll learn not to gamble with your stuff and definitely not let some guy with a medical title do you wrong.

I can't show you any good or bad results because I would never do that. You don't have to believe me. However, you can ask here. Maybe they are listening.

Look, in the USA, we have strict policies about showing people's faces, especially if they are patients. I am not a doctor, and I cannot get consent; rather, I don't want to ask for it.

I am sorry if I don't have examples to show you. Besides, it is not like I am carrying pictures like that with me. By the way, the word botched is subjective. I am not talking about monster-looking stuff.

Thank you for asking with such respect (you do elevate the conversation for everyone here).

Look, you might have a very good experience with Ramieri if you were to be interested. I would support your decision; I am just not in that mindset these days.

Again, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I appreciate your mature approach to discussing this subject.

I agree 100% with everything you have said. Also, I do NOT think Ramieri is a "Bad" doctor, but I strongly believe he has wronged guys. Especially Eppley. I know that because I work with some of Eppley's ex-patients, who are my friends now.

I, too, was wronged, stolen, and "botched" by some of these guys. I know what I am talking about. I have lived it.

Now, of course, plastic surgery is a "risk," but why should you be the one who pays for anything that goes wrong?

Why must you pay for the broken dishes???

Why must it be you (the client, the boss, the #1 person in this equation) who pays for anything that goes wrong only because it is a risk?

I do not believe that is correct. I believe you should have guarantees like ANYTHING ELSE in a business transaction. If you don't have what you want, there should be some parameters that will PROTEC you (the boss, client, and #1 person in this transaction).

Do you think it's fair that the guy with money (the doctor) protects himself, but you don't even though you are the most important person here?

Should you go to Ramieri? Sure. I guess.

However, I wouldn't do it because I have been there and done that. I am older and wiser now, and I'll be damned if I let any of these boys do me wrong again.

Again, are there risks? Of course, but as you get older, you'll learn not to gamble with your stuff and definitely not let some guy with a medical title do you wrong.

I can't show you any good or bad results because I would never do that. You don't have to believe me. However, you can ask here. Maybe they are listening.

Look, in the USA, we have strict policies about showing people's faces, especially if they are patients. I am not a doctor, and I cannot get consent; rather, I don't want to ask for it.

I am sorry if I don't have examples to show you. Besides, it is not like I am carrying pictures like that with me. By the way, the word botched is subjective. I am not talking about monster-looking stuff.

Thank you for asking with such respect (you do elevate the conversation for everyone here).

Look, you might have a very good experience with Ramieri if you were to be interested. I would support your decision; I am just not in that mindset these days.

Again, thank you.
Ok Tdlr:
You advocate insurance and implants over cutting bone that the surgeons you prefer perform. How do you see that? By free surgery next month after recovery or in short term. Do the surgeon perform the surgery for free with anasthesia and operating team out of their own expense?

Also about the patients you spoken. I understand you don't want to share photos. Can you elaborate why the feel scammed and how they got "botched"? A summery is enough. For example they can't close their mouth anymore after bimax. The implants moves.

May I also ask how you come in contact with the patients? I know there are some forums. Do they just message you?

Last edited:
What does Tdlr mean?

You advocate insurance and implants over cutting bone that the surgeons you prefer perform. How do you see that? By free surgery next month after recovery or in short term.
I do not "advocate" or offer any insurance. However, you guys keep talking about insurance. Would you like to buy some? I can look into how I can make money doing that. What insurance would you like?

Also, I do not promote any surgeons; I work with a short list of them in Canada, the US, and Mexico. I have some connections in south America too, but I am not too familiar with them.

Do the surgeon perform the surgery for free with anasthesia and operating team out of their own expense?
I don't deal with any of that stuff. I just make commissions.

Also about the patients you spoken. I understand you don't want to share photos. Can you elaborate why the feel scammed and how they got "botched"? A summery is enough. For example they can't close their mouth anymore after bimax. The implants moves.
I don't believe I said scammed, but botched. Botched meaning unsatisfied with their results. i.e., their chin is weird looking, their cheeks don't match, or their jaws are whacked. The usual stuff most of these surgeons do. If you are ok with those little things, then you are good!

May I also ask how you come in contact with the patients? I know there are some forums. Do they just message you?
Mostly word of mouth. A guy tells another guy, or a doctor calls me up so I can help their patients. Doctors are busy, and they need help too.

Who do you think will help them, their receptionists or office assistant? No.

Lately, guys have been messaging me on this crazy website too.

The NUMBER 1 thing you should be asking yourself is the following.

If you haven't consulted with any doctor yet, you are somewhat okay being here because you could just be wasting time with us, and that's ok.

However, if you have already consulted with a surgeon, i.e., Ramieri, why in the world are you here? Shouldn't he be answering questions for you, and shouldn't you feel very happy?

If you consulted with a surgeon but are still here, your gut feeling is telling you something.

Am I 100% correct about this? Of course not. This is just a friendly chat.

Last edited:
What does Tdlr mean?
TLDR: like summary

I do not "advocate" or offer any insurance. However, you guys keep talking about insurance. Would you like to buy some? I can look into how I can make money doing that. What insurance would you like?

I mean insurance like if you ain't happy you get a free new implant. I think when I read posts correctly you claim 100% patient satisfaction if I remember correctly. Like are you not happy you get a redesign? Mainly because of this sentence:

"but why should you be the one who pays for anything that goes wrong?"
and
"I do not believe that is correct. I believe you should have guarantees like ANYTHING ELSE in a business transaction. If you don't have what you want, there should be some parameters that will PROTEC you (the boss, client, and #1 person in this transaction)."

Now I read it it's more likely if you aren't happy you don't pay.

I don't believe I said scammed, but botched. Botched meaning unsatisfied with their results. i.e., their chin is weird looking, their cheeks don't match, or their jaws are whacked. The usual stuff most of these surgeons do. If you are ok with those little things, then you are good!

I understand the wrong choice of words by me. was more interested in why they had a bad experience and choose to use that word. So it was a bad design. Not medical errors.

Mostly word of mouth. A guy tells another guy, or a doctor calls me up so I can help their patients. Doctors are busy, and they need help too.

Ok you are deep in the aesthetic business and got contact with people who done some surgery. I understand.

However, if you have already consulted with a surgeon, i.e., Ramieri, why in the world are you here? Shouldn't he be answering questions for you, and shouldn't you feel very happy?

If you consulted with a surgeon but are still here, your gut feeling is telling you something.

Am I 100% correct about this? Of course not. This is just a friendly chat.

I am here to learn from others and provide information. I am not purely here to look good for myself, leach content, and dip. If I can help others for free I try to help. Also, it may be hard here to find good content regarding other stuff, like hairloss gym etc, and browsing here from time to time let you sometimes find the good posts between all the drama.
I am kinda a nerd when it comes to looksmaxing and I am for a while posting here. I am not here to troll or to bring others down if you search all my forum posts it's for like 95% me trying to help people or discuss with people from who I can learn.
If everyone stopped browsing the forum after surgery we would only have new members who did new research, wasted time, and got to the same conclusion as the previous generation.
I was just trying to get info regarding Ramieri. My decision to go for him is set.

What about that tiktok kid with rich parents ? Or crisick ? Or salludon
I don't know who the first two are, but yeah I'll admit that Salludon's looks really good. They can look great, but the vast majority of implants I see on here and on the internet look very uncanny. I wouldn't want to take a bet on being in that 10% that look good when so many terrible results exist, unless I was already a giga subhuman and it wouldn't hurt my looks that much even if it did go badly.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
TLDR: like summary

I mean insurance like if you ain't happy you get a free new implant. I think when I read posts correctly you claim 100% patient satisfaction if I remember correctly. Like are you not happy you get a redesign? Mainly because of this sentence:

"but why should you be the one who pays for anything that goes wrong?"
and
"I do not believe that is correct. I believe you should have guarantees like ANYTHING ELSE in a business transaction. If you don't have what you want, there should be some parameters that will PROTEC you (the boss, client, and #1 person in this transaction)."

Now I read it it's more likely if you aren't happy you don't pay.

I understand the wrong choice of words by me. was more interested in why they had a bad experience and choose to use that word. So it was a bad design. Not medical errors.

Ok you are deep in the aesthetic business and got contact with people who done some surgery. I understand.

I am here to learn from others and provide information. I am not purely here to look good for myself, leach content, and dip. If I can help others for free I try to help. Also, it may be hard here to find good content regarding other stuff, like hairloss gym etc, and browsing here from time to time let you sometimes find the good posts between all the drama.
I am kinda a nerd when it comes to looksmaxing and I am for a while posting here. I am not here to troll or to bring others down if you search all my forum posts it's for like 95% me trying to help people or discuss with people from who I can learn.
If everyone stopped browsing the forum after surgery we would only have new members who did new research, wasted time, and got to the same conclusion as the previous generation.
I was just trying to get info regarding Ramieri. My decision to go for him is set.
If you buy a tailor-made suit and request the type of color and specific material, then you wear it to the point that no one can ever use it again for a particular time, but you then decide that you don't like it; what do you think should happen?

If the company is reputable and if the people they sell to are outstanding gentlemen, they will offer the gentleman a new suit at zero cost. Of course, the gentleman has to pay for one suit no matter what, right?

I don't think the tailor or the suit store will do it for free. You are buying a suit; you are not buying people.

That's what I would do.

I am not sure exactly what went wrong in these particular cases. The doctor is responsible for whatever outcome and whatever the reason.

I understand. I think it's good that you're sharing your thoughts and opinions. I hope you have a good experience with Ramieri. God willing, everything will be to your satisfaction. You seem very knowledgeable, so I am happy for you. Let us know how things go.

• +1
If you buy a tailor-made suit and request the type of color and specific material, then you wear it to the point that no one can ever use it again for a particular time, but you then decide that you don't like it; what do you think should happen?

If the company is reputable and if the people they sell to are outstanding gentlemen, they will offer the gentleman a new suit at zero cost. Of course, the gentleman has to pay for one suit no matter what, right?

I don't think the tailor or the suit store will do it for free. You are buying a suit; you are not buying people.

That's what I would do.

I am not sure exactly what went wrong in these particular cases. The doctor is responsible for whatever outcome and whatever the reason.

I understand. I think it's good that you're sharing your thoughts and opinions. I hope you have a good experience with Ramieri. God willing, everything will be to your satisfaction. You seem very knowledgeable, so I am happy for you. Let us know how things go.
is all this discourse mostly about implants? what about actual jaw surgery?

is all this discourse mostly about implants? what about actual jaw surgery?
Good question. There is a lot of information about the jaw implant procedure itself. Follow @RealSurgerymax for specific medical info. I am not a doctor.

I know they are inserted through the mouth and they make an incision behind or next to your wisdom teeth area.

Yes, where are the admins when you guys talk about killing, promoting suicide, and rape?
Jade is full of shit trying to shill his own surgeons, but I agree with him here.

• +1
@Jade give me your doctor name.

I want to send him my regards

• JFL
Fucking niga dont act like you speak well with maturity

U'r a moron

1) U dont want to show proof
2) U dont eveb want to tell how they are botched (assymetry , over advanceme t? etc)
3) U want to have guarantee resûts jfl, no surgeon do that shit

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, Jade and Deleted member 6764
Good question. There is a lot of information about the jaw implant procedure itself. Follow @RealSurgerymax for specific medical info. I am not a doctor.

I know they are inserted through the mouth and they make an incision behind or next to your wisdom teeth area.
Im sure you could get Atleast one patients results posted here, blur out their eyes, to give even a semblance of credibility.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Mr.Proper
Jade is full of shit trying to shill his own surgeons, but I agree with him here.
There's nothing sadder than seeing an intelligent person say some not very smart things. You keep disappointing me, @Wallenberg , and I think that is beneath you.

Look, the number one thing is you have to be careful in everything you surgery-wise, period.

"Shill my surgeons"? You make me feel even more important as if I own a fleet of surgeons? Thank you, I guess?

Of course, I work with surgeons; I am not hiding that. However, the chances of you guys working with me are very slim. Look at yourself; for example, you have been in purgatory for a very long time, and likely, you will not make the necessary moves to "ascend" (like you guys say) any time soon.

A painter talks about the paint he uses. A woodworker talks about the tools and products he uses. A professional driver talks about the car and the team he uses.

You write a lot of content, and I haven't investigated you, but I am sure you have an agenda (we all do). I am glad you are doing your thing as long as you do it ethically. Be proud of what you do.

I am just here to share my opinions, and if anyone wants to use me not to repeat the mistakes I made when I was younger, here's an option amongst thousands out there. I am not special. I am just a man who has been there and done that.

How would you like me to be, talk or present myself, @Wallenberg ?

Im sure you could get Atleast one patients results posted here, blur out their eyes, to give even a semblance of credibility.
I'll look into that, seriously. It could be fun.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@Jade give me your doctor name.

I want to send him my regards
I work with a short list of them. It is not like I have them on speed dial. You kids have never done sales, have you?

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
There's nothing sadder than seeing an intelligent person say some not very smart things. You keep disappointing me, @Wallenberg , and I think that is beneath you.

Look, the number one thing is you have to be careful in everything you surgery-wise, period.

"Shill my surgeons"? You make me feel even more important as if I own a fleet of surgeons? Thank you, I guess?

Of course, I work with surgeons; I am not hiding that. However, the chances of you guys working with me are very slim. Look at yourself; for example, you have been in purgatory for a very long time, and likely, you will not make the necessary moves to "ascend" (like you guys say) any time soon.

A painter talks about the paint he uses. A woodworker talks about the tools and products he uses. A professional driver talks about the car and the team he uses.

You write a lot of content, and I haven't investigated you, but I am sure you have an agenda (we all do). I am glad you are doing your thing as long as you do it ethically. Be proud of what you do.

I am just here to share my opinions, and if anyone wants to use me not to repeat the mistakes I made when I was younger, here's an option amongst thousands out there. I am not special. I am just a man who has been there and done that.

How would you like me to be, talk or present myself, @Wallenberg ?
My agenda is to learn about looksmaxing, especially jaw implants, and kill time by shitposting in the offtopic section.

I'm not in "purgatory." I have contacted surgeons, got a 3D CT scan of my face, and contacted a particular user who has actual expertise about implants - and I'm willing to pay him for his time because I think it's worth the money. I would have already got the jaw implant if it were up to me. In the meantime, I'm doing other looksmaxes, like going to the gym and taking care of my skin.

You make vague claims about surgeons and implants. When people ask for further details or evidence, you just repeat that we don't have to trust you. Why do you make those claims, then?

You are trying to create an illusion that people can go to any no-name surgeon to get perfect implants. You do this to make money for yourself. I have no problems with people earning if they are sincere and create value - as I mentioned, I'm ready to pay for another user who actually knows what he is talking about and provides precise, exact information. I don't think you are being sincere or creating value for other people. I also have no problem with people going to unknown surgeons if they know what they are getting into. I'm considering getting an off-the-shelf jaw angle implant from a relatively unknown surgeon, but I do this because I have an untypical case, and I fully realize that the result might not be perfect, albeit it still could be an improvement - but even improvement isn't guaranteed.

My agenda is to learn about looksmaxing, especially jaw implants, and kill time by shitposting in the offtopic section.

I'm not in "purgatory." I have contacted surgeons, got a 3D CT scan of my face, and contacted a particular user who has actual expertise about implants - and I'm willing to pay him for his time because I think it's worth the money. I would have already got the jaw implant if it were up to me. In the meantime, I'm doing other looksmaxes, like going to the gym and taking care of my skin.
Your agenda can be whatever you want as long as you do it ethically. I am glad you are doing yourself with your time. I am happy that you are taking action to change or better yourself, physically and on an individual level.

You make vague claims about surgeons and implants. When people ask for further details or evidence, you just repeat that we don't have to trust you. Why do you make those claims, then?

I make vague comments because this is a silly website where we all waste time. Also, if you want to see my PERSONAL results, you can get on a zoom call with me. I CAN NOT show you other people's results.!!!! That is not up to me.

You are trying to create an illusion that people can go to any no-name surgeon to get perfect implants. You do this to make money for yourself. I have no problems with people earning if they are sincere and create value - as I mentioned, I'm ready to pay for another user who actually knows what he is talking about and provides precise, exact information. I don't think you are being sincere or creating value for other people. I also have no problem with people going to unknown surgeons if they know what they are getting into. I'm considering getting an off-the-shelf jaw angle implant from a relatively unknown surgeon, but I do this because I have an untypical case, and I fully realize that the result might not be perfect, albeit it still could be an improvement - but even improvement isn't guaranteed.

No. That is very much incorrect.
I often say that a "good" surgeon with the right implants can produce admirable results.

An intelligent person should NEVER believe anything on this website. It would be best if you did NOT trust me because you DO NOT know me well.

I am sorry that you are ok with an "improvement". You should get the best possible, period.

I would NEVER recommend off-the-shelf implants - not even to my worse enemy.

You are a good man, @Wallenberg ✌️

@Jade
I don’t know what to say regarding motives of selling etc.

I just want to say I read you have had many disappointing experiences with implants etc. I have too. So many extreme surgeries and now I am destroyed.

I appreciate you have seen a lot and learned a lot on your way. And I hope you are happy and ok now.

I have to say though. If you ask me. Implants can not be done. There’s no magic design or solution. I want to say to anyone considering any implants or surgery. Just don’t. Please.

To the doctors: don’t accept patients who are fine and normal and don’t need it. Please. Take their money and do nothing even.

To you jade: I hope your talents can translate to another skill maybe architecture. And leave this vicious life destroying cosmetic surgery trap.

To the rest: really consider that you are about to make a drastic mistake that could ruin your life. You’re fine as you are

Just ban this guy already

• +1
@Jade
I don’t know what to say regarding motives of selling etc.

I just want to say I read you have had many disappointing experiences with implants etc. I have too. So many extreme surgeries and now I am destroyed.
I am sorry to hear you are still dealing with those issues.

I appreciate you have seen a lot and learned a lot on your way. And I hope you are happy and ok now.

Thank you.
I have to say though. If you ask me. Implants can not be done. There’s no magic design or solution. I want to say to anyone considering any implants or surgery. Just don’t. Please.
I agree that implants are not a magical solution, and there are always many risks.

To the doctors: don’t accept patients who are fine and normal and don’t need it. Please. Take their money and do nothing even.
This is good advice.

To you jade: I hope your talents can translate to another skill maybe architecture. And leave this vicious life destroying cosmetic surgery trap.

Thank you, I do love architecture and have built some high-end homes in my day. Working on another one as we speak.
To the rest: really consider that you are about to make a drastic mistake that could ruin your life. You’re fine as you are
Good point.

Please, if you are willing to communicate privately, I would be encouraged to help you on my dime. I understand you are tired of these surgeries, but if you believe there is something that can be done for you, I am willing to explore your case and present it to surgeons.

I will help you with the expenses if possible. You can then tell these boys and girls if I am serious and ethical or not.

What do you say?

I am sorry to hear you are still dealing with those issues.

Thank you.

I agree that implants are not a magical solution, and there are always many risks.

This is good advice.

Thank you, I do love architecture and have built some high-end homes in my day. Working on another one as we speak.

Good point.

Please, if you are willing to communicate privately, I would be encouraged to help you on my dime. I understand you are tired of these surgeries, but if you believe there is something that can be done for you, I am willing to explore your case and present it to surgeons.

I will help you with the expenses if possible. You can then tell these boys and girls if I am serious and ethical or not.

What do you say?
I will pm you now.

I have to state though to you and any here reading. I am devastated now from the disasters. I don’t believe surgery can help at all. But yes. I would like to chat anyway. Thanks

• +1
I will pm you now.

I have to state though to you and any here reading. I am devastated now from the disasters. I don’t believe surgery can help at all. But yes. I would like to chat anyway. Thanks
Good.

Implants in any area besides the chin, especially jaw implants, are cope tbh. 90% of the results I see for them just look comical. What makes you think you're going to be part of that 10%?
other way around. Chin implants look fake almost always, jaw angle implant looks ok unless you increase ramus height

• +1
Reactions: Silver and Jade
other way around. Chin implants look fake almost always, jaw angle implant looks ok unless you increase ramus height
Interesting. I do not agree with your analysis regarding chin implants (all the time). But I do think you make a good point in general. ✌️

Honestly dk why u guys go for these jew doctors when u can just get LL with amiable curry brahmin geniuses for like a quarter the price. You can stay in my apartment too my grannys house has an empty room with AC. Well play fifa until u recover and then ill see you off at the airport
@inferiorpispot234 can you love react this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Me and pispot same major @inferiorpispot234 dont want to reveal tho could come back to bite us if we ever get dozed someday
ok either math cs or statistics

highly cs

It’s what it is. I need that too but looks fake af
Maybe we can get away with it by warning the surgeon to not give 105>x gonial angle.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Maybe we can get away with it by warning the surgeon to not give 105>x gonial angle.
wdym 105 and less looks even worse :lul: and it's not ideal anyway.

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I will get ccwr trimax with Pagnoni and you cant stop me

• Love it
I will get ccwr trimax with Pagnoni and you cant stop me
You genuinely are funny!!!!

Pagnoni, Ramieri, and all of these other surgeons are exceptional surgeons, and they are ethical, capable, and honest.

However, their eye for aesthetics has nothing to do with their training or professional abilities to insert a piece of plastic into your face without killing you.

I would never care to stop you or anyone else from choosing one doctor or another.

I am not your daddy. Are you looking for one?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
what am i supposed to do now if ramieri is bad i don't have other options to fix my jaw. raffaini would cost like 100k i'm caging
Dr. Amongporng in Bangkok was trained in California. He costs 5k

Dr. Amongporng in Bangkok was trained in California. He costs 5k
BFB2B55C FF55 4E13 B69B C7F31BBBD0EC