Ramieri botched my Jaw, cheek, and chin implants.

Bros can we do something about users that try to falsely drag a surgeons reputation down so they can shill their own surgeons/implants for commission or reduce competition? This isn't what the forum should turn into.

If it was real then have him provide the evidence.

This guy is such a snake.

View attachment 1812123

@Lorsss @Gargantuan @Preston
@Alexanderr @AscendingHero
Probably some dorky loser that watched a 2 hour youtube course on 3D modeling and DMs every bottom of the barrel surgeon that he can make them rich with his "implant design skills", while thinking he's the next Jeff Bezos.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
My agenda is to learn about looksmaxing, especially jaw implants, and kill time by shitposting in the offtopic section.

I'm not in "purgatory." I have contacted surgeons, got a 3D CT scan of my face, and contacted a particular user who has actual expertise about implants - and I'm willing to pay him for his time because I think it's worth the money. I would have already got the jaw implant if it were up to me. In the meantime, I'm doing other looksmaxes, like going to the gym and taking care of my skin.

You make vague claims about surgeons and implants. When people ask for further details or evidence, you just repeat that we don't have to trust you. Why do you make those claims, then?

You are trying to create an illusion that people can go to any no-name surgeon to get perfect implants. You do this to make money for yourself. I have no problems with people earning if they are sincere and create value - as I mentioned, I'm ready to pay for another user who actually knows what he is talking about and provides precise, exact information. I don't think you are being sincere or creating value for other people. I also have no problem with people going to unknown surgeons if they know what they are getting into. I'm considering getting an off-the-shelf jaw angle implant from a relatively unknown surgeon, but I do this because I have an untypical case, and I fully realize that the result might not be perfect, albeit it still could be an improvement - but even improvement isn't guaranteed.
which user is this?