Ramieri botched my Jaw, cheek, and chin implants.

Jade

Jade

Banned
This week alone, I have been contacted by two unhappy Ramieri patients.

I have two other corrective surgeries booked and another coming up.

Both guys that contacted me this week have similar dissatisfactions, but luckily, they will fix their problems with more surgery later on. (more money)

Guys, why do you only know these few doctors? Why do you keep doing these things to yourselves?

Why do you only talk about Ramieri, Pagoni, Eppley, Alfaro, and the other few American and Belgium guys?

Seriously, are you not aware of any other capable doctors out there? Of course, I am saying this because I work with other surgeons who do custom implants regularly.

I have never hidden the fact that I work with doctors and patients, and I do make commissions from doing this, but I am really sad to see what really young guys are doing to themselves.

Honestly, if I ever see that dirty and unethical Ramieri, he will have something to ponder on. This guy keeps fucking kids up, and what do the patients do about it? NOTHING! Patients know they messed up, but they get it only after their procedure is done and blame themselves for their misery.

We know Eppley is literally a Demon, yet you guys still defend him, and frankly, that is pretty sad of you. You must be extraordinarily desperate or missing a screw in the head.

You only understand what I say in my threads after you put yourselves through suffering and spent a fortune on subpar procedures.

I have written countless threads on this, but you keep fighting me about it. No, you don't have to work with me, and likely, I would never work with you because many of you are extremely rude and ghetto.

However, some of you are very young and in your early 20s, and I can't help but feel for you; it's ok if you are rude sometimes, but guys, please, stop making the same mistakes.!!!

There are a lot more surgeons out there who can do a good job for your implants and don't charge crazy amounts.

I am not a doctor and have no medical advice. I only offer suggestions based on my experience fixing other surgeons' ridiculous results.

Take the reigns of your surgery. DO NOT LET YOUR SURGEON DO WHATEVER HE WANTS!!

Spend a month understanding why one look is better than another for you. Understand the different possible outcomes and, more importantly, learn to communicate your exact needs.

If you aren't 100% sure as to the EXACT look you want and expect your doctor to do a "good job", you will regret it.

Ramieri, Eppley, and all of these other fools bank on the fact that you are impressionable and can't do anything about it once you sign the piles of documents they make you sign, but I am a grown man who deals with these idiots all the time. Trust me; if they did that to one of my guys, they would have hell to pay. These doctors think they can mess you up and have no consequences, but believe me, that doesn't fly here.

If you are not impressionable, you are uneducated and become submissive in their presence. Guys, there are a lot more than these few idiots you keep mentioning on this silly website.

If you consider these criminal fools as your doctors, you're a newbie and don't know much about what you are doing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Scorpioned, Tasty17, It'snotover and 11 others
Go to CHENNAI COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY (Dr. Murguesan) . Honestly was an amazing experience .Got genioplasty there. Wish some guy knocked my chin off in a fight so I can go there again. He's a God.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Danish_Retard, bugeye and 7 others
More surgeries = more chances of getting botched. This is why I'll get a trimax at max

Honestly dk why u guys go for these jew doctors when u can just get LL with amiable curry brahmin geniuses for like a quarter the price. You can stay in my apartment too my grannys house has an empty room with AC. Well play fifa until u recover and then ill see you off at the airport

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 21192 and 14 others
Go to CHENNAI COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY (Dr. Murguesan) . Honestly was an amazing experience .Got genioplasty there. Wish some guy knocked my chin off in a fight so I can go there again. He's a God.
Thank you for sharing your experience, but please be careful. We are talking about implants here, and although your doctor might be very competent, recommending doctors can be dangerous.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from. ✌️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Implants in any area besides the chin, especially jaw implants, are cope tbh. 90% of the results I see for them just look comical. What makes you think you're going to be part of that 10%?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, epictroll, Oberyn and 2 others
Thank you for sharing your experience, but please be careful. We are talking about implants here, and although your doctor might be very competent, recommending doctors can be dangerous.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from. ✌️
@inferiorpispot234 can second that Dr. Murugesan mogs eppley and ramieri. Pispot got shotgun implants from him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Honestly dk why u guys go for these jew doctors when u can just get LL with amiable curry brahmin geniuses for like a quarter the price. You can stay in my apartment too my grannys house has an empty room with AC. Well play fifa until u recover and then ill see you off at the airport
😂😂Indian docs seem sketch af for LL ngl

😂😂Indian docs seem sketch af for LL ngl

does this face look like it messes around? @inferiorpispot234 jfl at this newb hed rather go to turkey and get a hair transplant to look ethnic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Marsiere214, Adonis and 4 others
Implants in any area besides the chin, especially jaw implants, are cope tbh. 90% of the results I see for them just look comical. What makes you think you're going to be part of that 10%?
I agree with what you're saying. However, my guys and gals aren't part of the 10%; they are the 1% or nothing.

If my guys don't get the exact look they want, everyone involved has a major problem, and legal consequ
ences are to be expected.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Elaborate on how these patients were botched.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, CristianT, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 17920, Detn86 and 10 others
After seeing some of the botched results with implants if I was considering something like that I would go in with the assumption the doctor may recommend an implant that is too much and will give you an uncanny look. Heck I would run the recommendations by people here to see if there is some red flags in there it's too much.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Jade
After seeing some of the botched results with implants if I was considering something like that I would go in with the assumption the doctor may recommend an implant that is too much and will give you an uncanny look. Heck I would run the recommendations by people here to see if there is some red flags in there it's too much.
The real question is, why would you even want to go to a doctor you know has done so much wrong?

It is like saying you want to marry a girl who has had sex with the whole town, but you want to ask your friends to tell you if she will be good for you this time. You want to help her, so she is suitable for you.

No. What you do is you get another girl entirely!!

I understand you are speaking in general terms and I agree with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member
Bros can we do something about users that try to falsely drag a surgeons reputation down so they can shill their own surgeons/implants for commission or reduce competition? This isn't what the forum should turn into.

If it was real then have him provide the evidence.

This guy is such a snake.

20220806 171013

@Lorsss @Gargantuan @Preston
@Alexanderr @AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LastHopeForNorman, Corleone and 24 others
Bros can we do something about users that try to drag a surgeons reputation down so they can shill their own surgeons for commission or reduce competition? This isn't what the forum should turn into.

View attachment 1812123

I mean this jade guy is just such a scammer. Every post he tells a different story, he goes on pushing his implants agenda in this forum which i believe is detrimental to the quality of the forum. He keeps on creating fake stories to push it.
i really dont give a shit if ramieri botched someone and if he did posting about it would be good and educational.
what I’m talking is his previous posts which are egregiously fake stories pushing for his sales pitch. and i guess some of the users from here fell from it.
I say fuckin ban this idiot

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, NegativeNorwood, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Bros can we do something about users that try to falsely drag a surgeons reputation down so they can shill their own surgeons/implants for commission or reduce competition? This isn't what the forum should turn into.

If it was real then have him provide the evidence.

View attachment 1812123

By all means, go to Ramieri, but you must be careful as with any doctor!!!!! You should NOT believe me or anyone else on this forum. (including you)

For all we know, you are probably Ramieri himself. Contact me privately, and let's meet via zoom to see who is who.

Obviously, Ramieri is a competent surgeon because he has produced good results in the past. Also, he is a legit and approved surgeon with many years of experience.

Although the title says Ramieri, this is not about Ramieri only - it is about all doctors.

I do not need to "steal" any patients (stop insulting people insinuating they are useless idiots who can be stolen like cheap property).

If you need help of some sort, ask and stop implying imaginary junk. Why are you so worried, Ramieri?

Most surgeons, lawyers, and other professionals just aren't good at their job. And most of us don't know any better until it's too late. We might utilize these professionals once in a lifetime, so we have to learn the hard way if we don't have someone in our life that already has.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Administrator, crosshold and 1 other person
I mean this jade guy is just such a scammer. Every post he tells a different story, he goes on pushing his implants agenda in this forum which i believe is detrimental to the quality of the forum. He keeps on creating fake stories to push it.
i really dont give a shit if ramieri botched someone and if he did posting about it would be good and educational.
what I’m talking is his previous posts which are egregiously fake stories pushing for his sales pitch. and i guess some of the users from here fell from it.
I say fuckin ban this idiot
Stop wasting your time living in your own head, kid. Why are you so bothered? Go to any doctor you want. I have nothing for you.

Stop wasting your time living in your own head, kid. Why are you so bothered? Go to any doctor you want. I have nothing for you.
Go have a life dude. How much of a failure you have to be to be scamming kids on online forums for money. You are a parasite and a real life embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oneirism, Deprived and 3 others
By all means, go to Ramieri, but you must be careful as with any doctor!!!!! You should NOT believe me or anyone else on this forum. (including you)

For all we know, you are probably Ramieri himself. Contact me privately, and let's meet via zoom to see who is who.

Obviously, Ramieri is a competent surgeon because he has produced good results in the past. Also, he is a legit and approved surgeon with many years of experience.

Although the title says Ramieri, this is not about Ramieri only - it is about all doctors.

I do not need to "steal" any patients (stop insulting people insinuating they are useless idiots who can be stolen like cheap property).

If you need help of some sort, ask and stop implying imaginary junk. Why are you so worried, Ramieri?
You're so full of shit.

"This surgeon ruined my face and my life :feelsrope:"

"oh really, proof?

"nah no proof, but do what do you want, I won't stop you also don't believe me :feelsokman:"

So what's the point of your post(s)?

"Although the title says Ramieri, this is not about Ramieri only"

Except people googling Ramieri will find this thread

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 5 others

you do this every time someone calls you out, you gaslight them and twist it on them so you can evade the situation as the nice guy. It's toxic asf behaviour. You most likely get off on doing this. Back your points with proof.

Mods needs to throw the hammer at you.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, oneirism, Deprived and 9 others
you do this every time someone calls you out, you gaslight them and twist it on them so you can evade the situation as the nice guy. It's toxic asf behaviour. You most likely get off on doing this.

Mods needs to throw the hammer at you.
agreed. ban op.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
If you wash dishes you will break dishes. Your sentiment shows how inexperienced you are!

No surgeon has no complications and no surgeon can guarantee a result 100% it’s always a risk and if you say otherwise you are a complete liar
If this is true I feel very bad for them who fell for you and your lies, going to your shilled surgeon who is far less experienced and will probably go from dissatisfying result by Ramiri to ACTUAL botch by random Mexican wisdom tooth and dental implant (fake teeth) surgeon
Both guys that contacted me this week have similar dissatisfactions, but luckily, they will fix their problems with more surgery later on. (more money)

Guys, why do you only know these few doctors? Why do you keep doing these things to yourselves?

Why do you only talk about Ramieri, Pagoni, Eppley, Alfaro, and the other few American and Belgium guys?
While this is true there no reason “your” surgeons should be on the list.

Seriously, are you not aware of any other capable doctors out there? Of course, I am saying this because I work with other surgeons who do custom implants regularly.

I have never hidden the fact that I work with doctors and patients, and I do make commissions from doing this, but I am really sad to see what really young guys are doing to themselves.
Lmao
Honestly, if I ever see that dirty and unethical Ramieri, he will have something to ponder on.

LOL at you. If you really had 1 day of experience in this field you would know you don’t talk bad about other doctors for mistakes that nobody is above making.
This guy keeps fucking kids up, and what do the patients do about it? NOTHING! Patients know they messed up, but they get it only after their procedure is done and blame themselves for their misery.
Surgery is a risk you take. Period. You can go to a different doctor if you want, who has demonstrated real expertise (as far as I know NOT “your” doctors)
We know Eppley is literally a Demon, yet you guys still defend him, and frankly, that is pretty sad of you. You must be extraordinarily desperate or missing a screw in the head.
Hope he sues you lol. And it’s obvious you are the one missing a few screws.
You only understand what I say in my threads after you put yourselves through suffering and spent a fortune on subpar procedures.

I have written countless threads on this, but you keep fighting me about it. No, you don't have to work with me, and likely, I would never work with you because many of you are extremely rude and ghetto.

However, some of you are very young and in your early 20s, and I can't help but feel for you; it's ok if you are rude sometimes, but guys, please, stop making the same mistakes.!!!
“Don’t make the mistake of going with an experienced surgeon with a lot of great results come to my inexperienced surgeons I make a commission from.” :ROFLMAO:
There are a lot more surgeons out there who can do a good job for your implants and don't charge crazy amounts.

I am not a doctor and have no medical advice. I only offer suggestions based on my experience fixing other surgeons' ridiculous results.
You clearly have 0 experience stop making stuff up.

Spend a month understanding why one look is better than another for you. Understand the different possible outcomes and, more importantly, learn to communicate your exact needs.

If you aren't 100% sure as to the EXACT look you want and expect your doctor to do a "good job", you will regret it.
You’ll never be 100% sure your EXACT look - this shows you have NEVER been involved or even partially responsible for an implant.
Ramieri, Eppley, and all of these other fools bank on the fact that you are impressionable
Your whole business model relies on overly impressionable/gullible people you can easily manipulate
and can't do anything about it once you sign the piles of documents they make you sign, but I am a grown man who deals with these idiots all the time.
Lol
Trust me; if they did that to one of my guys, they would have hell to pay.
Lol
These doctors think they can mess you up and have no consequences, but believe me, that doesn't fly here.
What the fuck does that even mean? You are so full of shit. No doctor is going to do so much as a mole removal without liability protection. If doctors were held responsible for even a quarter of complications as if it’s their “fault” there would be no doctors. There’s a big difference between known complications and gross negligence, but you wouldn’t know.
If you are not impressionable, you are uneducated and become submissive in their presence. Guys, there are a lot more than these few idiots you keep mentioning on this silly website.

If you consider these criminal fools as your doctors, you're a newbie and don't know much about what you are doing.
Gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 9 others
You're so full of shit.

"This surgeon ruined my face and my life :feelsrope:"

"oh really, proof?

"nah no proof, but do what do you want, I won't stop you also don't believe me :feelsokman:"

So what's the point of your post(s)?

"Although the title says Ramieri, this is not about Ramieri only"

Except people googling Ramieri will find this thread
I am sorry that happened to you. Personally, I would never go to Ramieri for many reasons.

What I am saying is that he is a legit surgeon with years of experience, but that doesn't mean much. For me, I have seen enough to see that he is incompetent in many cases, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be practicing.

Again, it is up to the patient to make that decision. I would never go to him or the previously mentioned doctors.

Go have a life dude. How much of a failure you have to be to be scamming kids on online forums for money. You are a parasite and a real life embarrassment
Ok

I am sorry that happened to you. Personally, I would never go to Ramieri for many reasons.

What I am saying is that he is a legit surgeon with years of experience, but that doesn't mean much. For me, I have seen enough to see that he is incompetent in many cases, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be practicing.

Again, it is up to the patient to make that decision. I would never go to him or the previously mentioned doctors.
You have obviously never seen a representative series of outcomes in any surgeons practice. Every doctor has multiple complications, overcorrections and undercorrections. Even the experienced ones. That’s why surgery is a risk.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oberyn, CristianT and 4 others

No that's not what you're saying, what you're saying is that he botched people and he's dirty and unethical
Own your words

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Jade and RealSurgerymax
I agree with what you're saying. However, my guys and gals aren't part of the 10%; they are the 1% or nothing.

If my guys don't get the exact look they want, everyone involved has a major problem, and legal consequ
ences are to be expected.

Wow :ROFLMAO: your shitty operation won’t last very long at all. No doctors are gonna work with you. Your are an absolute fool.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6764
@RealSurgerymax
Oh, man! You must really hate me.

If you come to my house and you break my dishes, oh, you'd better believe you're going to pay for them, kid.

I am not a doctor, and I have no experience.

No that's not what you're saying, what you're saying is that he botched people and he's dirty and unethical
Own your words
Yes. In my opinion, he is dirty and unethical. He has done poor jobs on guys, and he does not do anything to make it better.

He is lucky I only call him dirty and unethical.

Yes. In my opinion, he is dirty and unethical. He has done poor jobs on guys, and he does not do anything to make it better.

He is lucky I only call him dirty and unethical.
Post the poor jobs on the guys, we are waiting

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Honestly, if I ever see that dirty and unethical Ramieri, he will have something to ponder on. This guy keeps fucking kids up, and what do the patients do about it? NOTHING! Patients know they messed up, but they get it only after their procedure is done and blame themselves for their misery.

Ramieri, Eppley, and all of these other fools bank on the fact that you are impressionable and can't do anything about it once you sign the piles of documents they make you sign, but I am a grown man who deals with these idiots all the time. Trust me; if they did that to one of my guys, they would have hell to pay. These doctors think they can mess you up and have no consequences, but believe me, that doesn't fly here.

Post the poor jobs on the guys, we are waiting
I will not. They are not from this website. This website is not for anything professional, including me.

what am i supposed to do now if ramieri is bad i don't have other options to fix my jaw. raffaini would cost like 100k i'm caging

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
I will not. They are not from this website. This website is not for anything professional, including me.
then gtfo faggot

• +1
Reactions: Jade
what am i supposed to do now if ramieri is bad i don't have other options to fix my jaw. raffaini would cost like 100k i'm caging
I don't know. Maybe you can consult with @RealSurgerymax ? I am not trying to be funny, but he really does seem to know what he is talking about.

do you realize he considers raffaini bad as well?
He mentioned all the big names, he wants your to book with his own surgeons :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 6764
He mentioned all the big names, he wants your to book with his own surgeons :feelshaha:
i will pay him 1 million for my surgery 😍🤞 how much will he get in commission?

• +1
Reactions: Jade
PLEASE!! Do not trust me and do NOT contact me. I have nothing for anybody. If I ever ask you for money or consults, run away!!!!! Everyone, stay away.

Oh, kid. I have been doing this for many years. I recently found this website and think it is the most hilarious piece of junk I've ever come across.

I do not need more work. I am not that young anymore, and I don't need to do more. However, I was once young and made all the mistakes guys here are making.

I am not an angel, but I do feel somewhat bad for some of you. Just be careful, that's all. ✌️

PLEASE!! Do not trust me and do NOT contact me. I have nothing for anybody. If I ever ask you for money or consults, run away!!!!! Everyone, stay away.

Oh, kid. I have been doing this for many years. I recently found this website and think it is the most hilarious piece of junk I've ever come across.

I do not need more work. I am not that young anymore, and I don't need to do more. However, I was once young and made all the mistakes guys here are making.

I am not an angel, but I do feel somewhat bad for some of you. Just be careful, that's all. ✌️
Same thing over and over.
You talk shit about surgeons, gaslight people and then back off "NO DONT TRUST ME :feelsokman:"

You would be a great pyramid scheme seller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Carpediem, Wallenberg and 1 other person
keep talking shit, show proof or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 6764
Same thing over and over.
You talk shit about surgeons, gaslight people and then back off "NO DONT TRUST ME :feelsokman:"

You would be a great pyramid scheme seller
You are lost, kid.

Would you like me to beg you to book your surgery date with Ramiery?
Ok, please book your surgery with Ramieri and have Eppley and Pagoni supervise the operation.

Look, you are scared because you have been saving your money for a long time and have decided to go with either of these guys. You are angry at me because you know what I am saying makes sense, and your gut feeling is telling you the same thing.

Your biggest mistakes in life will be those where you ignore your gut feeling.

Now, if your gut feeling is telling you that I want to "scam" you the same way you got scammed when you tried that online MLM opportunity, then do that; follow your gut feeling.

Stay away from me.