ramieri or raffaini?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
ramieri seems to have a very good track record on this site and in general is well known and has good results. his price range is definitely reasonable for me. however, i've come across some of raffaini's results and they look superior to any jaw surgeries by any surgeon. many people say he is selective with the cases he chooses though. i'm also not sure what his price would be. please lmk thoughts on who i should attempt getting a consult with.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
what is ramieri price range with no insurance

Pagnoni

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
raffaini only operates on women

You're going to have to wear a wig and wear makeup to even get a consult with him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, acrylicspider, FrenchareMedCucks and 1 other person
raffaini is the master at mandibular recontouring and remodeling soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
raffaini is the master at mandibular recontouring and remodeling soft tissue
Really? So getting rhino or cantho with him would also go well?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
rhino yes, he doesnt do cantho
Damn I would’ve had him do Hunter eye surgery for me as well. You know his prices at all? If do dm me

Damn I would’ve had him do Hunter eye surgery for me as well. You know his prices at all? If do dm me
i can tell you, he doesn’t do online consults. he wants you to go there for consults and his team is quite incompetent to foreigners

this being said, his prices have remained consistent over the years (expect € 15k-20k) since barely any psl autists have access to talk to him

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
i can tell you, he doesn’t do online consults. he wants you to go there for consults and his team is quite incompetent to foreigners

this being said, his prices have remained consistent over the years (expect € 15k-20k) since barely any psl autists have access to talk to him
Damn makes sense. Wow that actually blows. I am not flying all that way just to get rejected aids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and randomvanish

make a best of the best surgeons list for bimax please.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
What are you looking for? Bimax or other functional jaw surgery?

make a best of the best surgeons list for bimax please.
Agree and surgeons of that list who are capable at performing quality rhino and implants

that sucks he has great results

Pagnoni if you got balls not to be botchered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i just dont wanna deal with italians tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 2729 and khvirgin
only guy I know of who was def botched by Pags was a retard who didnt even need bimax in the first place
Well I’m a tard who doesn’t need it either. You think I get botched?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
only guy I know of who was def botched by Pags was a retard who didnt even need bimax in the first place
how much does he charge anyways