Random Chad just gave me some free vodka at work.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Apparently his girlfriend didn't want him to take his vodka with him home. So he just gave it to me. I just slipped it into my bag and am taking it home. Also I'm 20 and can't legally drink until 21.:feelsez:

Funny how Chads are the nicest people.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, xForgotMyName, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others
Easy to be nice once you are successful

Easy to be nice once you are successful
keep crying for him

he has an ideal dopamin system. even in times of misfortune he wouldnt turn bitter and angry. he would just keep moving foward making the best out of his situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, xForgotMyName, DidntRead and 2 others
keep crying for him

he has an ideal dopamin system. even in times of misfortune he wouldnt turn bitter and angry. he would just keep moving foward making the best out of his situation

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Zeta ascended
keep crying for him

Legit not once in my life has an attractive person called me ugly out of the 100 times I was called ugly. Normalfags know they arent at the top of the looks hierarchy so they constantly tear down those beneath them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
keep crying for him

I need to talk to you.

That is good.

He’d sleep with your oneitis in a heartbeat

Chads me. XD

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended