Semi-Active
Contributor
Ranking Over 50 Male/Unisex Fragrances from Best to Worst

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

I've smelled more than 50+ fragrances, and I come to present you the best smelling ones.
Many of them are niche fragrances, they're expensive. Also, the rank is according to my preferences.
Each of the fragrances will have a fragrantica link, where you can view detailed information on the fragrance, including the best seasons to wear them, the performance, the sillage, etc.

Also, feel free to ask me questions about any of these fragrances in the comments section below.

Ranking

S tier: "Holy f***ing moly, this smell is unbelievable! I never knew things could smell that good! DAMN!! This is otherworldly!!!"
A tier: "Wow, these smell absolutely amazing, I can't stop smelling it!!! This is half-way otherworldly! DAMN! "
B tier: "These smell great!'
C tier: "Meh..."
D & F Tier: "Below average or UGH!"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lidian, vrilmaxxer, i_love_roosters and 22 others
I like my Naxos I get compliments all the time on it

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, BrutalMogger and enchanted_elixir
mirin effort tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, ALP and enchanted_elixir
I like my Naxos I get compliments all the time on it
Naxos is absolutely amazing!!!
I have it sprayed on a sample paper I got a few days back and it smells great.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, BrutalMogger and CoreSchizo
Brutal lack of activity pill.
Did anyone find any fragrances they're interested in?

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and BrutalMogger
I only wore a few fragrances. A&F Fierce, D&G Light Blue, Gucci Guilty, and some fragrances from Banana Republic. BR has great fragrances, you should try them.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, BrutalMogger and enchanted_elixir
I only wore a few fragrances. A&F Fierce, D&G Light Blue, Gucci Guilty, and some fragrances from Banana Republic. BR has great fragrances, you should try them.
Like?

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, BrutalMogger and TechnoBoss
does smelling bad mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lidian and billymidnight
I forget the name. They all have numbers as the name of the colognes. I'd have to find my old fragrance bottles. Just go to a BR near you (if there is one) and sample them. They all smell amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
I forget the name. They all have numbers as the name of the colognes. I'd have to find my old fragrance bottles. Just go to a BR near you (if there is one) and sample them. They all smell amazing.
Have you ever tried niche fragrances. In my opinion, they are much better on average than designer fragrances.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No Armani on here?
Stronger with You would probably be in the C or B tier.
YSL La Nuit would be in the B tier.

• +1
Reactions: genex
Bro's back and pumping out threads:owo:

can you add the prices for each one

Have you ever tried niche fragrances. In my opinion, they are much better on average than designer fragrances.
Yes actually. I don't buy expensive fragrances anymore. I tend to go for cheaper stuff nowadays. I think there are a few fragrance replica sites that sell stuff that's very similar to the real stuff, but I never actually tried those. I go to like The Body Shop or other random stores for kind of cheaper colognes/fragrances now. What niche fragrances do you like?

@ChadL1te - I think you made a fragrance guide at one point, right? What were some of the fragrances you used, and would recommend?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ChadL1te
what about valentino born in roma.coral fantasy

what about valentino born in roma.coral fantasy
I actually think it's B tier. Good/great smell, but I would appreciate it more if it smelled a bit more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Yes actually. I don't buy expensive fragrances anymore. I tend to go for cheaper stuff nowadays. I think there are a few fragrance replica sites that sell stuff that's very similar to the real stuff, but I never actually tried those. I go to like The Body Shop or other random stores for kind of cheaper colognes/fragrances now. What niche fragrances do you like?

@ChadL1te - I think you made a fragrance guide at one point, right? What were some of the fragrances you used, and would recommend?
I made a guide on fragrance duplicates, but depends. What type of fragrance ?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and TechnoBoss
I made a guide on fragrance duplicates, but depends. What type of fragrance ?
I was just wondering which reps you liked. Yeah, I remember that thread it was good.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i noticed that ugly normies always focus on fragrances and the gym
one nigger i knew showed me his whole collection, he spend over 500$, minimum
he was a sub5 manlet, around 5,5, recessed jaw, pale, shit skin quality

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, cyprian_tomaszewski and niqfan625
I was just wondering which reps you liked. Yeah, I remember that thread it was good.
look at the spreadsheet I sent you in disc, my fav tho is Tom ford lost cherry

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and TechnoBoss
havent heard of half of thess but sounds cool

jpg ultramale and dior homme intense moggs

• +1

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

I've smelled more than 50+ fragrances, and I come to present you the best smelling ones.
Many of them are niche fragrances, they're expensive. Also, the rank is according to my preferences.
Each of the fragrances will have a fragrantica link, where you can view detailed information on the fragrance, including the best seasons to wear them, the performance, the sillage, etc.

Also, feel free to ask me questions about any of these fragrances in the comments section below.

Ranking

S tier: "Holy f***ing moly, this smell is unbelievable! I never knew things could smell that good! DAMN!! This is otherworldly!!!"
A tier: "Wow, these smell absolutely amazing, I can't stop smelling it!!! This is half-way otherworldly! DAMN! "
what would you recommend for budget of 60 gbp :think:

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

Ranking

Nameless by Byredo is my fav but it cant be bought anymore sadly

• +1
what would you recommend for budget of 60 gbp :think:
Going to the store and trying them, first and foremost.

Dior Homme is a good fragrance.

havent heard of half of thess but sounds cool

jpg ultramale and dior homme intense moggs
Dior homme is good. I don't like JPG. Le male Le Parfum is the best from JPG.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

Ranking

Cope
This does nothing nigga just have good hygiene. No sub 5 indian with 10/10 fragrances beat a chad/bbc

i noticed that ugly normies always focus on fragrances and the gym
one nigger i knew showed me his whole collection, spend over 500$, minimum
he was a sub5 manlet, around 5,5, recessed jaw, pale, shit skin quality
Let him cope. As long as he isn't acting like a thug. Otherwise, call the police.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

Ranking

Which in the A-tier is most affordable?

• +1
Ur collection and taste are npc as fuck

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

Ranking

Did you tried CUOIUM from orto parisi ?

• +1
Maybe once I get a high finance job I might buy some 500+ cologne but what is the best for a 18yr old part-time wagie

Maybe once I get a high finance job I might buy some 500+ cologne but what is the best for a 18yr old part-time wagie
Saving up for one of these fragrances.
Alternatively, Dior Homme.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Nope, I didn't see it at Neiman Marcus or Sephora.
Its a very special one but i think its worth to try. Maybe can you buy a sample online ? If you want to ofc
It last very long btw. Probably even the longest i have tried

• +1
Its a very special one but i think its worth to try. Maybe can you buy a sample online ? If you want to ofc
It last very long btw. Probably even the longest i have tried
I'll sample it. I wanted to sample Tuxedo by YSL so I'll probably get a decant/sample of that as well.
If possible, can you describe the smell?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I'll sample it. I wanted to sample Tuxedo by YSL so I'll probably get a decant/sample of that as well.
If possible, can you describe the smell?
Hmmmm
leather is probably the main scent
in addition i’d say :
tobacco
wood
resin
Smoke

Hmmmm
leather is probably the main scent
in addition i’d say :
tobacco
wood
resin
Smoke
Probably not my cup of tea. I don't like smoke. Leather and tobacco are mid notes. Even if the resin and the woods were good, I don't think I'd like it.

Do you get compliments?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Blue talisman? venom incarnate? God of fire? Hard candy elixer? BLOND AMBER 😍😍

Probably not my cup of tea. I don't like smoke. Leather and tobacco are mid notes. Even if the resin and the woods were good, I don't think I'd like it.

Do you get compliments?
Yep i do get some
But i totally anderstand that you may not like it
Its kinda niche. You need the proper "character" to wear it

• +1
  • +1
Fuck yeah man

Blond amber and side effect are DELICOUS

Never tried ur top 3 tho, what are they like
Reflection Man is comprised of BEAUTIFUL white florals. Never knew something could smell so good and opulent to be fair.
Jubilation is very complex, I don't even know how to describe it.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Fuck yeah man

Blond amber and side effect are DELICOUS

Never tried ur top 3 tho, what are they like
Side Effect does have this fruitiness to it, like a slight cherry or some fruit similar to that.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

Ranking

Will this make me get foids? (Its so over)

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 0