Rankings do not exist when a male enters the 7+PSL Looks Threshold, At that level its exclusively opinionated.

Carbine

Carbine

Bronze
It is impossible to class different faces at a certain looks level stop acting like objective ratings are real when you look like a video game character, you guys (some users anyway) just go with whoever is the most popular at the moment, I am tired of seeing Alain Delon worshippers, very attractive man but I could name 10 different people who (in my opinion) mog him.

TLDR; Stop being influenced by others and think for yourself, if you want to make an autism ranking list form your own opinions.

Btw, delon mogged by (Imo) ;
20230322 gwIxe3YGjob1Ud M
Rate andreas eriksen v0 ml7m8c0f9gxc1
Images

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
rate my avi. it mogs all those cucks

It is impossible to class different faces at a certain looks level stop acting like objective ratings are real when you look like a video game character, you guys (some users anyway) just go with whoever is the most popular at the moment, I am tired of seeing Alain Delon worshippers, very attractive man but I could name 10 different people who (in my opinion) mog him.

TLDR; Stop being influenced by others and think for yourself, if you want to make an autism ranking list form your own opinions.

Btw, delon mogged by (Imo) ;View attachment 3210940View attachment 3210943View attachment 3210947
Tbh anyone over 6.5 PSL is looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
Stopped reading at 7+ psl points

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I don't want to go back and fourth with you for no reason just call me a slur and lets call it a truce, its 8 am and im cooling.
I'm not discriminating against you I make fun of anything I think is stupid

I'm not discriminating against you I make fun of anything I think is stupid
fair, I guess I could've put in a bit more effort and been more realistic although I'd never do that, flashy titles get clicks african

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and psychomandible
fair, I guess I could've put in a bit more effort and been more realistic although I'd never do that, flashy titles get clicks african
Not african