[RARE] No Stones Untuned - Will answer anything looksmaxing related for only 60mins [AMA]

Try source Tirz from china or get it from peptidesciences (v expensive like $25k per year :/ ) ... fair play, I could never go back on clen even if I had to live in a cave while taking it. It's horrible
TBH i had all the side effects the first week on clen and i was going crazy texting my friends LOL, i'll find more information about tirz and maybe give it a try, also doing some check on my heart to see if i did some damage or what

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Do you use these glp-1 mimetics because you otherwise struggle to achieve a negative energy balance or is it just much easier with these compounds?
Good question. Bit of both. I always gained weight and muscle really easily and could never break into that mode where I could properly leanmaxx just by dieting no matter what. GLP1s let me literally starvemaxx while keeping some of the muscle I had built over the past 8-9 years. I think my body weight predisposition and appetite is somewhat genetic so GLPs help me ALOTTT

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
TBH i had all the side effects the first week on clen and i was going crazy texting my friends LOL, i'll find more information about tirz and maybe give it a try, also doing some check on my heart to see if i did some damage or what

How to increase testicle size permanently? And perhaps testosterone as well, it's the aim.

no fishoil, no herbs, no icecubes.

How to increase testicle size permanently?

Idk about permanently but Cistanche and not ejaculating would probably be the best way. Are you on roids or did you shrink your balls? If so, try recover

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ThousandCuts
Idk about permanently but Cistance and not ejaculating would probably be the best way. Are you on roids or did you shrink your balls? If so, try recover
Thanks.

• +1
How to increase testicle size permanently? And perhaps testosterone as well, it's the aim.

Increasing T is easy

Become ultra motivated, busy successful, well balanced, get a gf who loves you, manage stress, lift weights, exercise, get good sleep, eat enough healthy fats, take some bromantane and cistanche, stay postive

all of the above is legit the only and best way to increase natty T and no one will ever tell you this shit ever XD

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts, AsGoodAsItGets and bishōnenmaxxer
Is there an effective cycle (roid) for mass gain while mitigating aging as much as possible? My assumption is, you can't prevent the aging, but there are optimal ways. This aspect usually isn't considered, people are either all in for the gains or just too dumb to even consider ageing.

Idk about permanently but Cistance and not ejaculating would probably be the best way. Are you on roids or did you shrink your balls? If so, try recover
@ThousandCuts PCTmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Is there an effective cycle (roid) for mass gain while mitigating aging as much as possible? My assumption is, you can't prevent the aging, but there are optimal ways. This aspect usually isn't considered, people are either all in for the gains or just too dumb to even consider ageing.
Roids = looksmin and cope never do it. I never answer any question about steroids. It's the wrong thing to do. No optimal way. I made a "guide" in early 2019 about primobolan, but that's not even good info. Truth is, roids will everythingmin you fast... You can manage aging. Step 1, don't even think about roiding

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Manana, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Roids = looksmin and cope never do it. I never answer any question about steroids. It's the wrong thing to do. No optimal way. I made a "guide" in early 2019 about primobolan, but that's not even good info. Truth is, roids will everythingmin you fast... You can manage aging. Step 1, don't even think about roiding

LOL You are actually right. You are high IQ as fuck. People should recognize and flood this thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Seth Walsh
View attachment 2264614
its over for me im so recessed and deformed people say i look bloated at 130lbs 6ft

also my wrist circumference is in the 2nd percentile
Over for you if you believe in the blackpill yeah. But I see people like you (bluepilled) who seem fine in life so my advice would be don't focus on your looks lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, poopoohead, wayme and 2 others
@Seth Walsh best sun blocker?

T3 vs ritalin. If you had to choose one for leanmaxing which one would you choose? And is regular t4 even partially effective for fat loss? I believe @Lars used only t4 and lost half his body weight

How much bigger can I make my penis? can I reach 8 nbp if starting at 6 nbp?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@Seth Walsh how do you lighten eyes plzzzz

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
100 people ITT my brothers really care :cry:😿

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29155
Over for you if you believe in the blackpill yeah. But I see people like you (bluepilled) who seem fine in life so my advice would be don't focus on your looks lol
There's no going back though and I'm hyper rational

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer
I don't think you can lengthen after puberty bro :cry:
You can with pumps jelqing and hanging just ask @It'snotover

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
How much bigger can I make my penis? can I reach 8 nbp if starting at 6 nbp?
Prolly not. You can try cistanche and jelqing or whatever but why the hell do you care about the size of your dick if it's already 6 inches lmao? Dick doesn't matter unless you literally have a micropenis or are way under average. Also you should want to sleep around (it's a low class habit). Get a gf who loves you and who you love and live a happy live lmao isn't this common sense? 😂

If I reveal the truth about the myths behind blackpill and slaying I'd probs fuck up a lot of people way more than they already are. Literally no Chad's are out there slaying, they all have a nice girlfriend or are engaged with a good career and prospects.

I could make a TSAR BOMBA destruction thread on "UK club cope" but I don't want to cause a fued with ForeverGymcelling and the likes, so I'm not bothered

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29155
How do i increase girth
I think pump is the best for girth. I am gonna order one when my family leaves for vacation in like 2 weeks. I think @It'snotover has gotten like 0.4 cm of girth in 6 months of jelqing, but pumps are made to make you wider and jelqing is for length.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
T3 vs ritalin. If you had to choose one for leanmaxing which one would you choose? And is regular t4 even partially effective for fat loss? I believe @Lars used only t4 and lost half his body weight
Ritalin bro. I've used both but used ritalin for way longer. Definitely ritalin :)

I don't recommend thyroid hormones. If you wanna leanmaxx, just use ozempic or mounjaro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@Seth Walsh how do you lighten eyes plzzzz
I don't think it is possible at all but I've heard some people trying a VitC megadose + MSM (99.9% chance it's cope tho)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I don't think it is possible at all but I've heard some people trying a VitC megadose + MSM (99.9% chance it's cope tho)
I will try that, thank you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and AsGoodAsItGets
JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts367

I inspired a lot of the 2018-2019 og looksmaxing stuff. Tretinoin, microneedling etc before this site became a curry insane asylum. Ofc I don't attribute everything to myself but I shared a lot of knowledge and original thought back in the day and still preach what I find to be true nowadays. I try out a lot of looksmaxing techniques and report on whether they work or not so that people don't need to spend like $50k each just to see for themselves.

Other than that I am just a normal person

old account was @x30001. Was on here when it was just a small community
Fucking hell are you really @x30001?

Appreciate and bookmarked your inputs in the Collagen Maxing Guide bro.

• +1
Fucking hell are you really @x30001?

Appreciate and bookmarked your inputs in the Collagen Maxing Guide bro.
Yes and thank you. The collagenmaxxing guide was actually made by @Cope. He included some stuff I advise like GHK-cu etc but that thread's all his!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
jelqing is for length.
Jelqing is for both tbh, higher erections level= hitting girth more
Lower erection= length
Dr. Bruh is not wrong because the exercise if performed wrong can hurt you. You just don’t have to squeeze too hard or when you are too erect. When I jelq my erection quality gets temporary better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Yes and thank you. The collagenmaxxing guide was actually made by @Cope. He included some stuff I advise like GHK-cu etc but that thread's all his!
Yes, I meant @tincelw s thread. Love you bro, you shared a lot of good stuff.

IMG 0914

Btw is fin safe tbh?

I was on it for 6 mos around two years back but I stopped because my hair fall stabilized and now Im thinking of getting back on it at 30.

• +1
Who is this guy?

Yes, I meant @tincelw s thread. Love you bro, you shared a lot of good stuff.

View attachment 2264708

Btw is fin safe tbh?

I was on it for 6 mos around two years back but I stopped because my hair fall stabilized and now Im thinking of getting back on it at 30.
Fin isn't exactly safe, there's risks for anxiety, depression, mental disorders and sexual dysfunction but it's the best thing there is to slow down/halt hairloss. I haven't had to use it fortunately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AsGoodAsItGets
Fin isn't exactly safe, there's risks for anxiety, depression, mental disorders and sexual dysfunction but it's the best thing there is to slow down/halt hairloss. I haven't had to use it fortunately.
do you reckon eyelid pulling is cope ?

best way to prevent hairloss regarding side effectsor risks/desired effects balance?

best antiaging looksmaxxes?

best way to prevent hairloss regarding side effectsor risks/desired effects balance?

best antiaging looksmaxxes?
GHK-cu to both

Retin-A, SPF, GHK-cu for anti-aging

Fin, Microneedling, GHK-cu for hairloss (but you need a transplant eventually if actually losing hair genetically)

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
GHK-cu to both

Retin-A, SPF, GHK-cu for anti-aging

Fin, Microneedling, GHK-cu for hairloss (but you need a transplant eventually if actually losing hair genetically)
already on ghk cu
getting tret next week or so.

i dont want to go on fin and never will. even the smallest chance of my dick not working ever again/for a long period of time is not worth it for me.

are the transplanted hairs immune to balding? there was that false theory that hairs on the side of your head were dht resistant.

• +1
already on ghk cu
getting tret next week or so.

i dont want to go on fin and never will. even the smallest chance of my dick not working ever again/for a long period of time is not worth it for me.

are the transplanted hairs immune to balding? there was that false theory that hairs on the side of your head were dht resistant.
Smart guy. Yes transplanted hairs won't fall out and hairs on the back of your head are dht resistant, that's why they take them from there

Will hgh make me grow if plates are open

Smart guy. Yes transplanted hairs won't fall out and hairs on the back of your head are dht resistant, that's why they take them from there
really? thought that was proven wrong?
also ghk-cu made my hairs double in thickness over 3 months, shit is insane.
i still shed ~50 hairs daily due to low e2 rn, but its worth it as im still growing due to open spine plates and hgh use

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, AsGoodAsItGets and Seth Walsh
also, your opinion on best fix for dark circles?

really? thought that was proven wrong?
also ghk-cu made my hairs double in thickness over 3 months, shit is insane.
i still shed ~50 hairs daily due to low e2 rn, but its worth it as im still growing due to open spine plates and hgh use
Yes I'm pretty sure the hairs on the back are dht resistant but they can still eventually fall out due to underactive catagen activity over time