[RARE] No Stones Untuned - Will answer anything looksmaxing related for only 60mins [AMA]

also, your opinion on best fix for dark circles?
Sleep diet and I use this luxe serum from reverseskinaging (similar to ghk-cu). SPF on undereyes too and manage stress

thoughts on trets effect on meibomian glands?

Never heard of this. Elab?

tret can cause real dry eye and it's irreversible too. Might want to look at studies + user anecdotes on this

@Seth Walsh thoughts on accutane?

@Seth Walsh which gym training routine do you recommend, I'm getting back to it after 1 year away due to surgery

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
where can i buy quality ghk cu? do you inject it or do you use it as a topical? if you use it as a topical, do you buy the powder, mix it with water and apply it to scalp + skin, or do you buy some sort of cream?

do you know how to tan while using tret?

Bloats you, makes you hold water, spiked ghrelin (unlmited hunger so you will fat maxx), and most brutally, WONT EVEN make you grow taller but may grow your nose ( @gudru experienced this). This is just a high level overview of the sides but it can also make you diabetic and and hyperglycemic
Ideal for diabetesmaxx

I was asleep when you posted this, damn.
I want you to bascially break down GHK (and AHK) Cu - Also how to increase the topical effectiveness etc.

do you know how to tan while using tret?
Just use SPF with it and don't go in the sun too much. MT2 isn't the best tbh, been too long since I used it and it doesn't give a good look imo

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
where can i buy quality ghk cu? do you inject it or do you use it as a topical? if you use it as a topical, do you buy the powder, mix it with water and apply it to scalp + skin, or do you buy some sort of cream?
I've tried all, inj, raw powder mixed with water etc but the serum from reverseskinaging is what I've gone back to using. I feel more assured getting it directly from the company of the guy who discovered the tripeptide. Idk if everything else was bunk, maybe, maybe not

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
I was asleep when you posted this, damn.
I want you to bascially break down GHK (and AHK) Cu - Also how to increase the topical effectiveness etc.
Wish I knew how to increase topical effectiveness of it but I don't think there's a way and I don't think it's too important. Just taking a higher concentration of it in a serum or more of it, would be the way to go. I never used AHK-cu, I think Alarico8 did, it's supposed to be better for hair regrowth than GHK-cu but idrk. There's a lot of studies out there now on both, even since the past 3-4 years.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@Seth Walsh which gym training routine do you recommend, I'm getting back to it after 1 year away due to surgery
Same here :eek:

I'd avoid too much volume and just keep workouts intense. Keep to compound movements but really just focus on increasing your strength over time with reps/sets the same. The specific exercises are whatever work best for you

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Do you have any experience with lip widening devices like this? Is it worth trying or just cope
9E90F2C8 3C6B 431D A010 B26D3C254E81

What are your thoughts on perceived fat pad loss from retinoids?

Downloadfile4

what looksmaxx methods and routines are meant to be done forever, which ones are meant to be done in seasons?

does acetozalamide and cyproheptadine help with fat loss
you take cyprohep? any sides?

@ OP any advice for acid reflux? Based on your personality I have a hunch you might have sufferred from it.

you take cyprohep? any sides?

@ OP any advice for acid reflux? Based on your personality I have a hunch you might have sufferred from it.
No sides except better sleep and slightly higher appetite

• Woah
Reactions: theRiderEffect
I can't believe I'm late brother answer this please
What do you think about DSIP using it during puberty?

How do I counteract the decrease in collagen due to the use of corticosteroids?

I have seborrheic dermatitis that's why I use corticosteroids

How to solve nocturnal bruxism?

How to sleep well, have a good dream?

BUMP. Starting again 60mins

Best sarms for impatientcels with decent bodybuilding genetics, without hair loss and skin aging?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and SidharthTheSlayer
Are jaw implants cope?

How. It’s the only legit looksmax and leanmaxxing. U can give urself any jaw u want with custom planning
Ruins harmony, always. Leanmaxxing is king yeah. But if you seriously need more sagittal growth then go straight to raffaini and look for a bimax (bsso+lf1) or imdo+lf1. No one really needs facial surgeries though. They only make a big difference if you're actually recessed.

To check if you're recessed, draw a line from your trichion to your orbital rim, while having your submental parallel to the ground (this line is your frankfort horizontal plane). Then draw a vertical line (perpendicular to the FHP) from the nasion. If your chin doesn't touch or go past that vertical line, you are recessed.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Ruins harmony, always. Leanmaxxing is king yeah. But if you seriously need more sagittal growth then go straight to raffaini and look for a bimax (bsso+lf1) or imdo+lf1. No one really needs facial surgeries though. They only make a big difference if you're actually recessed.

To check if you're recessed, draw a line from your trichion to your orbital rim, while having your submental parallel to the ground (this line is your frankfort horizontal plane). Then draw a vertical line (perpendicular to the FHP) from the nasion. If your chin doesn't touch or go past that vertical line, you are recessed.
My jaw is rounded and small chin width at the front. Custom chin implant and gonion implants will 100% ascend me. It will also give me a better face shape overall too.

Jaw implants aren’t cope at all for rounded jaw cels like me. I’ve seen many ascend.

Also lf1s and bimaxes are the cope ones. Out of like 100 cases, only like 3 ascend.

My jaw is rounded and small chin width at the front. Custom chin implant and gonion implants will 100% ascend me. It will also give me a better face shape overall too.

Jaw implants aren’t cope at all for rounded jaw cels like me. I’ve seen many ascend.

Also lf1s and bimaxes are the cope ones. Out of like 100 cases, only like 3 ascend.
You gotta go to someone legit and get their opinion. Lots of EU maxfac surgeons are blackpilled.

You gotta go to someone legit and get their opinion. Lots of EU maxfac surgeons are blackpilled.
Yeah I went to a BP surgeon who’s talked about here. As soon as I told him that I need a wide chin implant, he was like ‘I see what you’re talking about’. So yeah I think I’m a good candidate for implants.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I don't eat much coz I'm on Tirzepatide for leanmaxxing. But I have lots of caffeine (coffee, monster drinks), smoked salmon, eggs, protein bars, chicken etc. I still expend a lot more energy than I consume and work very hard (9-12hr days)
Do you get your tirzepatide from a dr or from chinks?

is harmony positioning of bones? And ratios

is harmony positioning of bones? And ratios
Ratios yes but that explains only a small part. ES ratio is extremely important for harmony, along with the philtrum to lower lip subunit + chin ratio.

But 90%+ of harmony is completely unexplainable. It's very subjective. Like when you see someone with good harmony, you just know it. There's some sort of data phenotypically locked into the face. That's why there's a joke about extrapolating backward. The "explain Chico's harmony" thing.

I think general health indicators and indicators of high class, through the face, make up a small bit of the explanation. But it can't really be put objectively. I made a really good post about all the ratios that are involved in good harmony about a year ago. The 0.45-0.47 ES ratio, equal facial fifths and thirds, longer than normal PFL while maintaining equal thirds. Stuff like that. But anything beyond that is just PSL rubbish.

Harmony really can't be explained.

Last edited:
  • +1
broo i'm 16 and using mk677 to grow taller so i need to throw everything in trash or finishing the bottle

broo i'm 16 and using mk677 to grow taller so i need to throw everything in trash or finishing the bottle
MK677 is trash. Looksminner

I remember reading your comment about socio-economic classes being baked into faces.

Elab?

I remember reading your comment about socio-economic classes being baked into faces.

Elab?
I can't really. Everything I say on this account is satire and humour and not my own opinion. But I don't want to go there really. Even if it's through comedy, satire and humour.

• +1