[RARE] No Stones Untuned - Will answer anything looksmaxing related for only 60mins [AMA]

What's the biggest realization you had through your looksmaxing journey?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
dickmaxxing advice?
Leave your dick alone and don't think about your dick or dicks. Every time you wanna dickmaxx, looksmax your face instead. I'm literally one of the only people giving non grift advice. It's 2023 and WW, Tails, none of the blackpill channels ever mentioned using tret, ghk-cu and spf everyday, which is probably the #1 looksmax. None of those channels ever mentioned using GLP1 agonists or ritalin to leanmaxx. Sema/Tirz for leanmaxxing and tret, ghk, spf for your face will make the biggest change - along with growing your hair out keeping clean shaven and having good style. Baggy tshirt, rings and chains are legit too but not everyone can pull that off.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Looks question: Did you ever have to graduate to 0.05% tret? I feel 0.025 is way better than 0.05 for me and don't see it changing any time soon. Especially under eye skin layer compacting and quality of overall facial skin itself.

Also in that vein, tazarotene, tret 0.1%, etc.

Is adding peptides like Ghk-Cu to a 0.025 regimen a better strategy than higher strength newer gen retinoids?

• +1
What's the biggest realization you had through your looksmaxing journey?
That being cynical REALLY pushes people away. Realising you actually need to just be calm, nice and put positive energy out when you're around people, even if you're trying to help people. Changing your looks drastically changes everything from everyone else's point of view, but you can never get rid of your mental weaknesses.

You realize that the blackpill deep down is just disappointment in the hopes that idealism is real. New problems pop up, and there's no pride in "mogging" other guys. Especially when you're with a group of normie guys and girls. A lot of them will see you as a threat no matter what.

That's why I see straight through some of the posts on here where guys say they wanna mog the shit out of other guys etc. You never want to do that really. It's hard to even be cool with single guys if you mog them. They'll just always have that hatred for you if a girl they like, likes you. Only guys who'll be normal with you are ones with gfs.

You grow a weird compassion for guys who don't have such a good life because I start to think, that could have been me.. How has improving my looks improved my life so much (from an extrinsic point of view). You get listened to more, but relate to people less.

You see how drinking, watching sports, talking for hours about the football results is really just a group cope thing and you start to wonder; are these guys really happy doing the same shit over and over? Does it matter? Deep conversation is really hard to come-by. It's always better to have a few close friends than cope in incel groups, going to the pub with 40 dudes - shit's dangerous. They all just want pussy and can't get it.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and AsGoodAsItGets
Looks question: Did you ever have to graduate to 0.05% tret? I feel 0.025 is way better than 0.05 for me and don't see it changing any time soon. Especially under eye skin layer compacting and quality of overall facial skin itself.

Also in that vein, tazarotene, tret 0.1%, etc.

Is adding peptides like Ghk-Cu to a 0.025 regimen a better strategy than higher strength newer gen retinoids?
Yes I'm using 0.05 right now, in combo with GHK-cu. And yep, I found 0.05 on it's own to be better than 0.1 (coz it was in some weird gel form that irritated my skin). The tret, ghk combo is always amazing! I avoid putting tret on the undereyes. Used Tazarotene in 2019, not as good as tret, so I won't use it again

• +1
give me according to you the best stack to use.

• +1
Ratios yes but that explains only a small part. ES ratio is extremely important for harmony, along with the philtrum to lower lip subunit + chin ratio.

But 90%+ of harmony is completely unexplainable. It's very subjective. Like when you see someone with good harmony, you just know it. There's some sort of data phenotypically locked into the face. That's why there's a joke about extrapolating backward. The "explain Chico's harmony" thing.

I think general health indicators and indicators of high class, through the face, make up a small bit of the explanation. But it can't really be put objectively. I made a really good post about all the ratios that are involved in good harmony about a year ago. The 0.45-0.47 ES ratio, equal facial fifths and thirds, longer than normal PFL while maintaining equal thirds. Stuff like that. But anything beyond that is just PSL rubbish.

Harmony really can't be explained.
i think high cheekbones and wide pfl play a big role in harmony. The things u said that cnanot be explained is more about maxilla, sphenoid and healthy growth of bon3s. Harmony is most of the time eye Area + highset zygos + short philtrum

Last edited:
My GHK-CU serum just came in from the man, Dr. Pickart himself, or his website I guess. I'll definitely share my experience with it a few months from now, really excited to see what it can do!

I wanted to ask though, how long does the 50 ml serum last for you? Also do you follow the recommended application of 1x a day?

I don't do gay ratings.

Also surgeries are almost always overrated. Normies can't really ascend with surgeries. Even socio economic class is pheno locked into the face and that can't be changed. I can recommend surgeries for true sub5s but they are rare. And most often the surgeries are obvious (Bimax, BSSO+ LF1 from raffiani.. maybe some PEEK implants and rhino)... But leanmaxxing wins out, and you can't really change your genotype. Losing fat makes all the difference, not surgery. Skincare is even more important than surgery imo considering it's not already over.

Gyno surgery is a very legit one though, if you have it, get it, and go to a good expensive plastic surgeon with a histology degree who knows how to produce an aesthetic result!
What about Genio or rhino

My GHK-CU serum just came in from the man, Dr. Pickart himself, or his website I guess. I'll definitely share my experience with it a few months from now, really excited to see what it can do!

I wanted to ask though, how long does the 50 ml serum last for you? Also do you follow the recommended application of 1x a day?
how did it work?

• +1
Reactions: Ataru
GHK-cu the prettyboymaxxing elixir
i’m pretty boy maxing so imma implement it to my routine with tazarotene to get rid of my mild acne (i’m 19)

• +1
how did it work?
Only used it for a month, and the vial lasted a month as well. Personally didn’t notice too much of a difference but thats most likely because I didn’t use it for too long.

Its pretty expensive and runs out fast, esp when u apply it once a day, though I feel like its because I didn’t use it sparingly jfl.

Overall, I’m sure its effective but rn money is tight so I can’t keep it in my skin routine. I’ll probably pick it back up after I get used to Tret.

Last edited: