[RARE] No Stones Untuned - Will answer anything looksmaxing related for only 60mins [AMA]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Title

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, bishōnenmaxxer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
What's your diet?

Damn wouldn’t wanna miss this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, diabolusx666, MadTwatter and 9 others
does acetozalamide and cyproheptadine help with fat loss

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
does acetozalamide and cyproheptadine help with fat loss
No. Don't know the first compound. Off the top of my head, cyproheptadine will help post-SSRI syndrome symptoms by upregulating the 5-HT1A autoreceptor, so it'll make your sex drive and arousal more in sync, i.e., more morning wood, better mood etc. But I don't really know much about these compounds

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect and BrahminBoss
does mk 677 give you acne

What's your diet?
I don't eat much coz I'm on Tirzepatide for leanmaxxing. But I have lots of caffeine (coffee, monster drinks), smoked salmon, eggs, protein bars, chicken etc. I still expend a lot more energy than I consume and work very hard (9-12hr days)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and lightskinbengali
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Can ru58841 stop hairloss on 19-nor steroids ?
Is hgh + test a good solution for anti aging on roids ?
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Fear, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
is leanmaxxing cope if your have a long midface and low fwhr?

why do you say that?
Bloats you, makes you hold water, spiked ghrelin (unlmited hunger so you will fat maxx), and most brutally, WONT EVEN make you grow taller but may grow your nose ( @gudru experienced this). This is just a high level overview of the sides but it can also make you diabetic and and hyperglycemic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, BrahminBoss, reptiles and 1 other person
Can Bimax + MSE or IMDO + LEFORT + MSE ascend anyone or is it cope for most people because of features other than hard ratios and jaw being imperfect

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
who tf are you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, stralzon, Willmogulater and 11 others
Can ru58841 stop hairloss on 19-nor steroids ?
Is hgh + test a good solution for anti aging on roids ?
Thanks
I mean hgh + tret **

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, AsGoodAsItGets, LowTrust and 1 other person
Who are you

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
who tf are you
JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts367

I inspired a lot of the 2018-2019 og looksmaxing stuff. Tretinoin, microneedling etc before this site became a curry insane asylum. Ofc I don't attribute everything to myself but I shared a lot of knowledge and original thought back in the day and still preach what I find to be true nowadays. I try out a lot of looksmaxing techniques and report on whether they work or not so that people don't need to spend like $50k each just to see for themselves.

Other than that I am just a normal person

old account was @x30001. Was on here when it was just a small community

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, metalmogger12, lightskinbengali and 8 others
JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts367

I inspired a lot of the 2018-2019 og looksmaxing stuff. Tretinoin, microneedling etc before this site became a curry insane asylum. Ofc I don't attribute everything to myself but I shared a lot of knowledge and original thought back in the day and still preach what I find to be true nowadays. I try out a lot of looksmaxing techniques and report on whether they work or not so that people don't need to spend like $50k each just to see for themselves.

Other than that I am just a normal person
fair enough, good to know fam

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Coper. Wants to be a rapist to spread disease (hint: it's cope - he doesn't have the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS)

Rapists = No girls wants your genes (extremely brutal truth). Copers have to cope
That's cope because most rapists already have sex consensually,

Also ramirez literally got married in prison

War machine got married in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Skywalker

what can i do to softmax or improve in general

how to make lips widers tho

could I ask you for a rate in DM

recommended softmaxxes, surgeries, etc

whats da most dimorphism-boosting surgery ?

I mean hgh + tret **
I recommend you read this thread of mine

Fin can slow hairloss but if you are predisposed you will need to use fin to slow the balding til you can get a transplant, then keep using fin.

RU58841, minox etc are fairly inefficient if you are predisposed. If not predisposed, then you can probs roid and just use something like fin or RU and finish cycling just fine and keep your hair. But it's all about whether Beta Catenin degrades in your Wnt pathway or not, or more importantly whether the Wnt target genes are activated.

Look into Anagen and Categin phases of the hair cycle and read my thread!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, 5.5psl and reptiles

Bro what are some substances to help you get beta carotene skin which are non bullshit ?

What are some non bull shit ways other than this to also skin care max and cause bard is to cucked on this how does a brown skinned man get his skin closer to the undertone of a northern European with a tan.

What can someone with a long recessed midface and infraorbitals do?

could I ask you for a rate in DM

recommended softmaxxes, surgeries, etc
I don't do gay ratings.

Also surgeries are almost always overrated. Normies can't really ascend with surgeries. Even socio economic class is pheno locked into the face and that can't be changed. I can recommend surgeries for true sub5s but they are rare. And most often the surgeries are obvious (Bimax, BSSO+ LF1 from raffiani.. maybe some PEEK implants and rhino)... But leanmaxxing wins out, and you can't really change your genotype. Losing fat makes all the difference, not surgery. Skincare is even more important than surgery imo considering it's not already over.

Gyno surgery is a very legit one though, if you have it, get it, and go to a good expensive plastic surgeon with a histology degree who knows how to produce an aesthetic result!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, incel194012940, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
leanmaxxing wins out
Skincare is even more important than surgery

Giga-lifefuel for gymmaxxing poorfags such as myself. I'll just use the BOTB guides for the skincare advice, thanks.

trunks-dbz.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, wayme, poopoohead and 2 others
What can someone with a long recessed midface and infraorbitals do?
If we are talking no budget.

I'd think something like SARPE + vivos DNA to widen the palette, dental arc and face width, then some type of upper alveolar / lower maxillary advancement to give the best result. But long midface is tuff.

Recessed infras would need a custom lefort3 where the malar/infra region could be advanced or dermal fillers.

Most people don't have facial deformities anyway. And as I said, social class is fully baked into the face through the genes so there is no surgery to fix that, accounting for harmony

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, incel194012940 and BrahminBoss
Giga-lifefuel for gymmaxxing poorfags such as myself. I'll just use the BOTB guides for the skincare advice, thanks.

trunks-dbz.gif
Good stuff. I have been using Tret for 4+ years and it has been the best looksmax alongside leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BrahminBoss and bishōnenmaxxer
If we are talking no budget.

I'd think something like SARPE + vivos DNA to widen the palette, dental arc and face width, then some type of upper alveolar / lower maxillary advancement to give the best result. But long midface is tuff.

Recessed infras would need a custom lefort3 where the malar/infra region could be advanced or dermal fillers.

Most people don't have facial deformities anyway. And as I said, social class is fully baked into the face through the genes so there is no surgery to fix that, accounting for harmony

its over for me im so recessed and deformed people say i look bloated at 130lbs 6ft

also my wrist circumference is in the 2nd percentile

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tirzepatide > Clenbuterol?

Bloats you, makes you hold water, spiked ghrelin (unlmited hunger so you will fat maxx), and most brutally, WONT EVEN make you grow taller but may grow your nose ( @gudru experienced this). This is just a high level overview of the sides but it can also make you diabetic and and hyperglycemic
There are people who have grown in height using it know a couple.

is this your favorite looksmaxing compound?
Probably yes. It makes me kinda sick and anxious, but it's truly the only way to get on a whole nother level in terms of looks. I really like Retin-A because of how amazing it is without side effects.

I was able to lose 80lbs+ with GLP1 agonists, with femalegaze veins, 6pack and all that shit so yeah I give a lot of credit to semaglutide and tirz, but tirz can be pretty rough. You can leanmaxx hard with it but it'll sometimes zap your energy and make your blood sugar really low. Better than anything else I've ever used though (ritalin, concerta, yohimbine, dnp, clen, t3 etc)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BrahminBoss and softlysoftly
How to shorten philtrum and get a wider chin? Also what supplements or hormones are ideal for puberty maxxing for height and bone growth?

Tirzepatide > Clenbuterol?
Not even a question. I could never stay on clen for more than 2-3 days and that was back in college. Now that I'm working and need to be available all the time, I could never take hard sympathomimetics like that ever again. Clen was hell and just made me jittery, anxious and spaced out, even when alone. I couldn't imagine giving clen to my worst enemy.

GLP1s will just make you not want to eat at all, and you won't go mentally insane. So they're a miracle for leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How to shorten philtrum and get a wider chin? Also what supplements or hormones are ideal for puberty maxxing for height and bone growth?
I can't answer this question well. There's ways to do both (lip lift and MSDO) but they are not practical. Just live with your flaws and improve the important parts. Harmony is what comes out on top and no amount of surgeries can create brand new harmony so just live with what you are and improve what's there to be improved.. hair, lean, skin, muscles/physique, style... it's all obvious really... white teeth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
And as I said, social class is fully baked into the face through the genes so there is no surgery to fix that, accounting for harmony
Might be high IQ, I'm not here to argue but what led you to this conclusion?

Also, how to stop bloating while on minoxidil?

There are people who have grown in height using it know a couple.
You can't verify they didn't just grow regardless. I know a "few" who didn't grow a millimetre using any of that junk

Not even a question. I could never stay on clen for more than 2-3 days and that was back in college. Now that I'm working and need to be available all the time, I could never take hard sympathomimetics like that ever again. Clen was hell and just made me jittery, anxious and spaced out, even when alone. I couldn't imagine giving clen to my worst enemy.

GLP1s will just make you not want to eat at all, and you won't go mentally insane. So they're a miracle for leanmaxxing
Im on clen 3 weeks i think rest days 40mcg training days 80mcg, the first week was hell then i was feeling great the energy boost is fucking insane
My heart was pumping so hard sometimes, now im thinking on doing permaclen since i dont have issue with hungry and im on 2400-2600 leanmaxxing
Where i can find more information about Tirzepatide

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Might be high IQ, I'm not here to argue but what led you to this conclusion?

Also, how to stop bloating while on minoxidil?
Life and overthinking with extreme anxiety and no social conditioning/pressure lead me to believe that. As a child I always observed and asked questions about everything so I just always question question question and overthink to my own detriment.

I never liked minoxidil at all, never used it and never will. So I'm not sure what to do if you're bloating on it. I know it manipulates potassium channels somehow and potassium itself helps reduce bloat, so that's probs the underlying mechanism. Minox is a collagen nuker too, and that's not worth it imo. You always need your collagen

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 29796
Probably yes. It makes me kinda sick and anxious, but it's truly the only way to get on a whole nother level in terms of looks. I really like Retin-A because of how amazing it is without side effects.

I was able to lose 80lbs+ with GLP1 agonists, with femalegaze veins, 6pack and all that shit so yeah I give a lot of credit to semaglutide and tirz, but tirz can be pretty rough. You can leanmaxx hard with it but it'll sometimes zap your energy and make your blood sugar really low. Better than anything else I've ever used though (ritalin, concerta, yohimbine, dnp, clen, t3 etc)
Do you use these glp-1 mimetics because you otherwise struggle to achieve a negative energy balance or is it just much easier with these compounds?

Im on clen 3 weeks i think rest days 40mcg training days 80mcg, the first week was hell then i was feeling great the energy boost is fucking insane
My heart was pumping so hard sometimes, now im thinking on doing permaclen since i dont have issue with hungry and im on 2400-2600 leanmaxxing
Where i can find more information about Tirzepatide
Try source Tirz from china or get it from peptidesciences (v expensive like $25k per year :/ ) ... fair play, I could never go back on clen even if I had to live in a cave while taking it. It's horrible