Rate 16yr Old Pakistani

Lonely

Lonely

Banned

1. I'm mewing in almost all of these pics. Not mewing makes me look a bit more subhuman

2. I can't do surgeries, so if you have advice, then softmaxes only

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SunniMogger, Deleted member 16369, Gladiator and 4 others
The pics are least recent to most recent, btw. The ones near the bottom were taken today.

Looks Med

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
The most normie looking pakistani I've ever seen. You are lucky tbh. because you don't have the harsh shitskin type.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, SLA, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
The most normie looking pakistani I've ever seen. You are lucky tbh. because you don't have the harsh shitskin type.
Yeah, my colourings pretty alright which is probably one of my biggest strengths IMO, cause the Dravidian skintone look (I know they aren't actually Dravidian) isn't aesthetic at all

Grow your hair out bro

U resemble the @makingithappen guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
What hairstyle would suit me? I'm tryna go for a Crew Cut of some sort.
You could try keeping it at medium length long and see from there.

You have Asian skull

MTN with good potential. Alright pheno

Your 16 so pray your lower 1/3 develops further. If you chew + mew + practice correct tongue posture it may help.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
MTN with good potential. Alright pheno

Your 16 so pray your lower 1/3 develops further. If you chew + mew + practice correct tongue posture it may help.
Would growing a beard benefit me?

Thanks. Where would you put me?
mid tier normie. there is nothing striking about you but there is also nothing off putting. i can tell youre low t based on your bone development so far

mid tier normie. there is nothing striking about you but there is also nothing off putting. i can tell youre low t based on your bone development so far
Yeah, ive been Low T for a long time until around 3 or 4 months ago. I'd say my T is high now cause I get a ton of sleep, lift heavy weights, compete, eat meat and vegetables and eggs etc. I also get a lot of morning wood and I'm super horny all the time. Since I'm high T now, is it still too late for my bones to develop further?

Yeah, ive been Low T for a long time until around 3 or 4 months ago. I'd say my T is high now cause I get a ton of sleep, lift heavy weights, compete, eat meat and vegetables and eggs etc. I also get a lot of morning wood and I'm super horny all the time. Since I'm high T now, is it still too late for my bones to develop further?
probably not if you go all out with orthotropics

probably not if you go all out with orthotropics
I've been mewing on and off for the first year or so, but I'm really gonna double down on it now. Thanks for the reminder.

I've been mewing on and off for the first year or so, but I'm really gonna double down on it now. Thanks for the reminder.
also definitely try to grow your hair out

MTN, could reach HTN with looksmaxing

Looks alright just need to lose bodyfat

Do you receive a decent amount of racism (both covert and overt) in the west?

//Thomas DOM

1. I'm mewing in almost all of these pics. Not mewing makes me look a bit more subhuman

2. I can't do surgeries, so if you have advice, then softmaxes only
MTN, could reach HTN with looksmaxing

Yeah i agree.

Posters here tend to either vastly underrate or overate paki guys, for a western raised paki you are a little above average but nothing out of the ordinary.

You should keep mewing and include chin tucks that's what salludon did. Whats your height?

What hairstyle would suit me? I'm tryna go for a Crew Cut of some sort.

Either go for female maxxing style like curtains or something.

Or at the very least crop the sides of your hair wayy shorter. Your current hair looks nerdy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Never wear those glasses ever again

Yeah i agree.

Posters here tend to either vastly underrate or overate paki guys, for a western raised paki you are a little above average but nothing out of the ordinary.

You should keep mewing and include chin tucks that's what salludon did. Whats your height?

Either go for female maxxing style like curtains or something.

Or at the very least crop the sides of your hair wayy shorter. Your current hair looks nerdy.
Im 6'1, I live in Pakistan though. And yeah im mewing. This post is kinda old and i did get a crew cut

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Looks alright just need to lose bodyfat

Do you receive a decent amount of racism (both covert and overt) in the west?

//Thomas DOM
I don't live in the West

Im 6'1, I live in Pakistan though. And yeah im mewing. This post is kinda old and i did get a crew cut
You are gonna heightmog me soon. Lahore meet up. @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos tum bhi aa jao

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos