B

Biscuits

Iron
long hair iz now normal hair

Attachments

• EBA4C9D7-D1EC-414C-A5D3-AFB1FE6F220A.jpeg
    EBA4C9D7-D1EC-414C-A5D3-AFB1FE6F220A.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 71
at least you dont have the curry eye area of death. your ears are your biggest failo. height?

you lucked out on height as well, if youre not autistic then you should be having no problems in the dating scene. hows your dating life?

you lucked out on height as well, if youre not autistic then you should be having no problems in the dating scene. hows your dating life?
mostly non existent, but also mostly self imposed tbf.

not a virgin, but after I lost it I was like blehh about hooking up with a bunch of random ppl. Just looksmaxxin as a past time plus these forums are entertaining as hell

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ear surgery

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits
mostly non existent, but also mostly self imposed tbf.

not a virgin, but after I lost it I was like blehh about hooking up with a bunch of random ppl. Just looksmaxxin as a past time plus these forums are entertaining as hell
Who'd you lose your virginity to then? Memorable experience or no? I'm a permavirgin so I'm interested :feelsgood:

• +1
Who'd you lose your virginity to then? Memorable experience or no? I'm a permavirgin so I'm interested :feelsgood:
random white girl off of tinder, I think it was memorable because she was super into me which I hadn't really experienced before in my life, and also got some baseline experience from it. The biggest takeaway was just demystifying sex, after that you tend to lose your curiosity surrounding it and its not as much of a big deal. That's why after that I stopped looking for casual encounters. I'm sure it's no secret here that curry women have little interest in curry men and want white trophy husbands. The disdain is pretty mutual at this point lol. I've also been on SR for like the past two years so its not like I release anything anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
random white girl off of tinder, I think it was memorable because she was super into me which I hadn't really experienced before in my life, and also got some baseline experience from it. The biggest takeaway was just demystifying sex, after that you tend to lose your curiosity surrounding it and its not as much of a big deal. That's why after that I stopped looking for casual encounters. I'm sure it's no secret here that curry women have little interest in curry men and want white trophy husbands. The disdain is pretty mutual at this point lol. I've also been on SR for like the past two years so its not like I release anything anyway.
lol same thing as me, after having sex couple times it’s no big deal, you just seem the validation that comes with the sex. Relationship is better than casual sex tbh.

• +1
lol same thing as me, after having sex couple times it’s no big deal, you just seem the validation that comes with the sex. Relationship is better than casual sex tbh.
Yeah and that's why looksmaxxing is an end on its own. The validation of your attractiveness is more important than nutting in some random woman