rate Yemeni arab 6 foot 184 cm 67kg

@Gengar us this true?:feelshehe:
Nigger ramblings tbh

Retard doesn't know jackshit lmfao, what did u expect from a nigger christcuck

Daily reminder that this waste of oxygen is a 25 yo nigger who never got unpaid sex, and seethes over arabs and whites cuz they prolly spammed the hard R towards him :forcedsmile:✊🏿

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, 97baHater and wishIwasSalludon
And every other main stream Muslim. You are a heretic
Brutal, even Christians are calling me a heretic.
Yes it’s true but gengar doesn’t care cos he’s Quranist he follows the Gnostic book of a demon possessed man 🪦 I pray for Muslims to use their low IQ brains to learn the truth
I wouldn't call myself a Qur'anist per se. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nigger ramblings tbh

Retard doesn't know jackshit lmfao, what did u expect from a nigger christcuck

Daily reminder that this waste of oxygen is a 25 yo nigger who never got unpaid sex, and seethes over arabs and whites cuz they prolly spammed the hard R towards him :forcedsmile:✊🏿

@PrinceLuenLeoncur can u post the hadith

There are some questionable verses in the bible jsyk, but niggas been changing shit for years to the point where they made being a fag okay in their Bible 2024 (LGBTQ Limited Edition) but that filthy nigger will deny it

• JFL
There are some questionable verses in the bible jsyk, but niggas been changing shit for years to the point where they made being a fag okay in their Bible 2024 (LGBTQ Limited Edition) but that filthy nigger will deny it
So does the Hadith exist or not tho?

first of all: lmao that you're 67 kg at 184cm. Borderline underweight.

Second of all: your face is asymmetric as FUCK

and seethes over arabs and whites cuz they prolly spammed the hard R towards him :forcedsmile:
Yea lol Arab muzzies are very racist towards black muzzies if a black muzzie wants to do hajj in Mecca the Arabs their will call him abeed

:forcedsmile:

Jfl at black muslims:feelskek:

Yea lol Arab muzzies are very racist towards black muzzies if a black muzzie wants to do hajj in Mecca the Arabs their will call him abeed

:forcedsmile:

Jfl at black muslims:feelskek:
Not muslims, you mean arabs

Arab muslims are not racist, I'm talking actual Muslims who are strict and know what they r doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and wishIwasSalludon
You look exactly like a south Asian, this fits with the theory that the lowest races on earth look the same.

Arab muslims are not racist, I'm talking actual Muslims who are strict and know what they r doing
I just ate Chinese food

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Autismcel
I have autismcel on ignore so I have no idea what he’s saying (no I’m not taking him off he’s a retard)

Can’t find it unfortunately (the Hadith where Mohammed says sons of Ishmael are to be more favoured to be freed from slavery) granted he does allow all races to be enslaved by an emphasis on sons of Ishmael (arab) being more prone to release from bondage I’ll ask chat GPT cos when I google it I can’t find it

Found it god bless chat GPT
Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “If anyone among you frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave.”
Then he (the Prophet) said, “Free the slaves (if they are) of the sons of Ishmael.”
(Sahih Muslim, Book 15, Hadith 4093)

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
I have autismcel on ignore so I have no idea what he’s saying (no I’m not taking him off he’s a retard)
He’s calling you a Christ cuck nigger pretty much

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “If anyone among you frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave.”
Then he (the Prophet) said, “Free the slaves (if they are) of the sons of Ishmael.”
(Sahih Muslim, Book 15, Hadith 4093)
@Autismcel :dafuckfeels:

Explain pls!

• +1

Explain pls!
And here’s one Islams for Arabs
Surah Az-Zukhruf (43:3):

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
“Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qur’an that you might understand.”

This ads contest to sura 5:43 where Arabs ask why Jews have come to Mohammed to judge them (they were Jews who were caught doing adultery and they didn’t wanna be judged by mosaic Jewish law) (5:43) Yet how will they appoint you a judge when they have the Torah with them, wherein there is Allah's judgement - and still they turn away from it? The fact is, they are not believers.

He’s calling you a Christ cuck nigger pretty much
Ofc the Pedo follower would say this lol. Ask him how it feels fucking little 9 year olds like his pedo possessed prophet.

Oh did you know Mohammed said he thought he was possseed and how the “angel” 😉 pressed him and hurt him when they first met hmm never happened in the bible btw strange why it only happened to Joseph smith and Mohammed both the pedo boys they are oh well

Quoting from the Hadith of Bukhari, 9.111:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

... But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

And lol Mohammed was gonna throw himself off a cliff after the demon bullied him

Here are additional details from Guillaume's "The Life of Muhammad", page 106.

So I [Muhammad] read it, and he [Gabriel] departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was though these words were written on my heart. (Tabari: Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed - Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying "O Muhammad! thou are the apostle of God and I am Gabriel."

The visitations from the spirit continued. Then they stopped for a time believed to have been 6 months to 3 years. When this happened, Tabari, volume 6 page 76, records:

"The inspiration ceased to come to the messenger of God for a while, and he was deeply grieved. He began to go to the tops of mountain crags, in order to fling himself from them; but every time he reached the summit of a mountain, Gabriel appeared to him and said to him, "You are the Prophet of God." Thereupon his anxiety would subside and he would come back to himself. [4]

• JFL
Ofc the Pedo follower would say this lol. Ask him how it feels fucking little 9 year olds like his pedo possessed prophet.

Oh did you know Mohammed said he thought he was possseed and how the “angel” 😉 pressed him and hurt him when they first met hmm never happened in the bible btw strange why it only happened to Joseph smith and Mohammed both the pedo boys they are oh well

Quoting from the Hadith of Bukhari, 9.111:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

... But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

And lol Mohammed was gonna throw himself off a cliff after the demon bullied him

Here are additional details from Guillaume's "The Life of Muhammad", page 106.

So I [Muhammad] read it, and he [Gabriel] departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was though these words were written on my heart. (Tabari: Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed - Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying "O Muhammad! thou are the apostle of God and I am Gabriel."

The visitations from the spirit continued. Then they stopped for a time believed to have been 6 months to 3 years. When this happened, Tabari, volume 6 page 76, records:

"The inspiration ceased to come to the messenger of God for a while, and he was deeply grieved. He began to go to the tops of mountain crags, in order to fling himself from them; but every time he reached the summit of a mountain, Gabriel appeared to him and said to him, "You are the Prophet of God." Thereupon his anxiety would subside and he would come back to himself. [4]
Dnrd tbh

• JFL
  • Love it

Explain pls!
If you truly cared: https://www.quranicinsights.com/post/why-was-the-quran-revealed-in-arabic/

Fun fact: The bible was originally written in Hebrew, so the bible is about jewish superiority going by his logic

Tell him to unignore this and see

Tell him to unignore this and see
None of you will ever convince eachother of anything tbh even if you say here for 1 million years

• WTF
ghana was invaded by the ummayads during the 600s actually after they took north africa
didn't know

man do you remember when @st.hamudi but 6‘5 owned that niggercuck
I always remind Muslims Mohamed sold 2 black (Ethiopian) slaves for one gayrab. However there’s reports of west Africans taking Arab women as sex slaves and Somalis often had Arabs as slaves as well so it went both ways both sides took slaves it’s just in modern day people associate Africans as these weak effeminate faggots who can’t defend themselves And thus were the bitches of everybody in spite of the fact that this wasn’t the case in reality like @97baHater

Just goes to show how much ignorance is out there regarding Africa’s place in history
DNR niggercuck @Autismcel grandpa put your grandma on a leash no need to cope no amount of “arabs look effiminate and are weak” will save you, history don’t lie you got brutally owned and abused by arabs. It was so brutal many ethnicities resulted from arabs breeding thick ebony’s, like the Haratin. It’s okay man I would also cry like you if my ancestors got owned this hard

• JFL
DNR niggercuck @Autismcel grandpa put your grandma on a leash no need to cope no amount of “arabs look effiminate and are weak” will save you, history don’t lie you got brutally owned and abused by arabs. It was so brutal many ethnicities resulted from arabs breeding thick ebony’s, like the Haratin. It’s okay man I would also cry like you if my ancestors got owned this hard
Damn bruh chill :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Nigga just wanted a rating why are there 3 pages of ethnics arguing :forcedsmile:

• JFL
It was so brutal many ethnicities resulted from arabs
Yea but entire countries worth of people were created from the opposite happening in horn of africa

So I guess it all even outs

• +1
@
Autismcel
@Autismcel grandpa
Didn’t @Autismcel say he was half black:feelskek:

• JFL
will save you, history don’t lie you got brutally owned and abused by arabs
Compared to what Arabs did to other groups in the Middle East and North Africa they really didn’t have it that bad at all

I’m mean berbers got cucked so hard by Arabs that they literally don’t speak their own language anymore or practice their own culture :feelskek:

• +1
didn't know

man do you remember when @st.hamudi but 6‘5 owned that niggercuck

Stop crying I ain’t reading all that

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and i_love_roosters
brutal assymetry

Damn bruh chill :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He’s starting to piss me off ngl, I didn’t really care at first but I think this schizo genuinely thinks blacks are stronger than arabs, btw @PrinceLuenLeoncur grandma doxxed

Compared to what Arabs did to other groups in the Middle East and North Africa they really didn’t have it that bad at all

I’m mean berbers got cucked so hard by Arabs that they literally don’t speak their own language anymore or practice their own culture :feelskek:
Language is still spoken but in minority and culture is practiced by all of North Africa jfl, clothes remained the same, food remained the same

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Autismcel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and wishIwasSalludon
Basically he owned him, also he's taller than him (6'5) also Gengar said he could model when he face revealed to him
So he mogged him that’s it?

Language is still spoken but in minority and culture is practiced by all of North Africa jfl, clothes remained the same, food remained the same
I mean yea but the point is Arabs still owned North African for hundreds of years everything from their language, architecture and even identity was replaced

Arabs have been trying to invade black nations since the 600s and could only take 3 cities after hundreds of years and then got kicked out a decade later