rate Yemeni arab 6 foot 184 cm 67kg

youre coping bud you mean to tell me they werent interested in the most resource rich region of the world:lul:

they literally fought several wars for hundreds of years in order to take sub saharan africa and failed everytime except for when they captured like three cities in west africa but then got kicked out 10 years later
Brah do you even know when the sub saharan-MENA wars happened? It was in fucking 800-1300. What natural resources? The only interesting thing was the Gold in Mali, but they weren't aware, the last war between MENA and BBCs was during the 1500/1600s and it was Morocco against the Songhai empire, the blacks lost during the battle of Tondibi causing the collapse of the empire and the land was conquered same for the women. Morocco invaded because they thought there was gold there.

brutal tbh, one ummah meme disproven again jfl if youre black and muslim
indeed, ebony pussy was too appealing for his ass

I was just joking obviously the average abo is 68 iq. I remeber he used a bunch of retarded school children in spain as the average iq in ethiopia:lul:
Yes that nigger was crazy and now lots of people unironically believe an average black has down syndrome IQ and can't read, write, and do basic math. Crazy shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
What natural resources?
salt and gold

but they weren't aware
people have known that sub saharan africa was rich in gold since the days the bible was written, why else do you think they had been trying to invade sub saharan africa for hundreds of years

and the land was conquered same for the women
at its height it only had three cities in west africa conquered and then was kicked out 10 years later you make it seem like they got all of west africa:lul:

more of libya was controlled by kanem bornu at its height even

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 97baHater and 1 other person
Something is fishy here

تكىملام عرؤءبي

people have known that sub saharan africa was rich in gold since the days the bible was written, why else do you think they had been trying to invade sub saharan africa for hundreds of years
I guess

at its height it only had three cities in west africa conquered and then was kicked out 10 years later you make it seem like they got all of west africa:lul:

more of libya was controlled by kanem bornu at its height even
Yes you're right, but it was useless brah, no need to cope, if it was as great as you say MENA would've kept west Africa, but the reality is it wasn't economically profitable, keeping the desert routes and ruling an empire cut by the Sahara for some gold and slave add to that the desert robbers etc... it just wasn't good. Also, those 3 cities were the most important don't try to make it seem as it was insignificant, Timbuktu was literally the capital of west Africa at that time.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
guys for feedback purposes what would u rate me out of 10

• +1
If ur serious about looking better than skin lightening and rhino is the way

w
If ur serious about looking better than skin lightening and rhino is the way
what other feedback, are my proportion like midface ratio fine?

w

what other feedback, are my proportion like midface ratio fine?
I mean it’s not too bad but u can’t really fix it so just focus on what u can. The stuff I named will help u

I mean it’s not too bad but u can’t really fix it so just focus on what u can. The stuff I named will help u
i had a botched septoplasty so will look into that. i think my midface ratio is 1.87-1.90? how is my eye area and jaw too? thanks for ur feedback bro also what would u overall rate me

You should really consider rhinoplasty to straighten your nose a bit. I had a nose that was crooked before my rhinoplasty as well. Rhino will really help ascend you, but I don't know if they should just straighten it or also take some bone away. Maybe show a side profile picture.

Why do Yemenis look like Afro curries?

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ihatereddit

They have the highest Bedouin dna iirc
It’s common sense look at a map and then where they are and then you’ll have your answer

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
first Yemeni guy I seen that isn’t 5’4 also what city you from I used to live in Yemen back in the day before the Houthis took over

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m pretty sure Ethiopians have more European DNA than the rest of the blacks.
If you mean 0% then yes they have 0% euro blood. They have Semitic ancestry (some aka habesha) but that’s it. Only slave descended blacks like American ones have euro andesrry

brutal tbh, one ummah meme disproven again jfl if youre black and muslim
I always remind Muslims Mohamed sold 2 black (Ethiopian) slaves for one gayrab. However there’s reports of west Africans taking Arab women as sex slaves and Somalis often had Arabs as slaves as well so it went both ways both sides took slaves it’s just in modern day people associate Africans as these weak effeminate faggots who can’t defend themselves And thus were the bitches of everybody in spite of the fact that this wasn’t the case in reality like @97baHater

Just goes to show how much ignorance is out there regarding Africa’s place in history

• +1
Reactions: greywind and wishIwasSalludon
i had a botched septoplasty so will look into that. i think my midface ratio is 1.87-1.90? how is my eye area and jaw too? thanks for ur feedback bro also what would u overall rate me

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Messar and wishIwasSalludon
Why do Yemenis look like Afro curries?

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ihatereddit

They have the highest Bedouin dna iirc
I don't know anything about West Asian genetics. I only know that Arabic people originate from Yemen, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Messar, primalmaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
You are wording it wrong. Muzzies treat people horribly. Islam is abstract; incapable of any actions. Just comes across as low IQ when someone says "Islam is X or Y." 🤦‍♂️
Your book makes it clear it’s revelation for Arabs Mohammed even says you should focus on freeing ishmaelite people. Your religion is pro gayrab no wonder Arabs think they are superior to you and other races

Your book makes it clear it’s revelation for Arabs Mohammed even says you should focus on freeing ishmaelite people. Your religion is pro gayrab no wonder Arabs think they are superior to you and other races
Wrong. You claim to have studied the religion and yet you still say false things like this (about it being pro-any ethnicity).

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and primalmaxxer
You are wording it wrong. Muzzies treat people horribly.
My bad bro yea, Islam is actually against racism but humans twist what Islam says for their agenda

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Messar and Gengar
My bad bro yea, Islam is actually against racism but humans twist what Islam says for their agenda
No problem bhai. Yeah muzzies are not good people on average in my experience. :feelswah: Nobody's been more horrible to me than muzzies. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Messar and wishIwasSalludon
Wrong. You claim to have studied the religion and yet you still say false things like this (about it being pro-any ethnicity).
I never claimed to be an “expert” on Islam I just say I have researched it enough to debunk its bullshit lies

5:43 5:68 All state it’s for gayrabs nice try

There’s a Hadith that states sons of Ishmael should be more important to free than non Arabs (can’t find it anymore though) when I find it I’ll send it to you

Essentially Arabs are favoured in Islam

I never claimed to be an “expert” on Islam I just say I have researched it enough to debunk its bullshit lies

There’s a Hadith that states sons of Ishmael should be more important to free than non Arabs (can’t find it anymore though) when I find it I’ll send it to you

holy autism

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

@Gengar us this true?:feelshehe:

You know I don't give importance to hadiths. Anyway, Arabs are not superior in any way, shape or form, they're just delusional if they think otherwise.

I don't believe in the hadiths blindly, that makes me a heretic according to Sunnis. :ogre:
And every other main stream Muslim. You are a heretic
@Gengar us this true?:feelshehe:
Yes it’s true but gengar doesn’t care cos he’s Quranist he follows the Gnostic book of a demon possessed man 🪦 I pray for Muslims to use their low IQ brains to learn the truth

• Woah