rate Yemeni arab 6 foot 184 cm 67kg

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
for 900+ years they were winning
Winning?:lul::lul::lul: If you count not attacking as a win then sure
I never said Arabs never did anything worth of note but I can’t take them srs they just look funny with their Jew noses and shit. Also besides the early Muslims the middle and later Arabs are weak bitches who lose every war lol 😂

Egypt got clapped by Ethiopia despite them having British and American aid and generals helping them

It’s even a meme now called “why do Arabs lose wars?” Clearly the world looks at the incompetence of @97baHater the Gayrab and cages at how pathetic they are. I guess oil money can only go so far

Western propaganda, imma debunk it later can’t rn since I’m on my phone
Shit my bad you’re right they did capture some of Saudi Arabia even controlled Mecca for a bit

View attachment 3158920View attachment 3158921
They never conquered Makkah, they attacked it, but failed.

I’m the best historian on this site I’m aware lmfao
My ass

That Gayrwb faggot Is just spouting typical normie platitudes about Africans I bet he thinks all Africans lived in mud huts and slung shit at each other. The Gayrabs couldn’t do jack shit to BBCs even the Nubians fucked up the Gayrabs.

Dont reverse your reputation of being the most conquered and enslaved race of this planet on the rest of the world.

We had 15 millions of your kind as slaves in our society (often women) you were only good as worker for our mines and salt or dancing in our harems in order to entertain the elites

We conquered you through Saadian and destroyed Songhai easily and we even created an ethnic group based on songhai women and Moroccans and Andalusian men thats is still exist today as Arma.

You never conquered any Imazighen or arabs empire thats the difference.

Kanem Bornou was vassal of Saadian and recognized Ahmed al Mansur as their lord, they were paying annually their Saadian lord with slaves (women) and gold. 🤭 You are and were our sluts, btw this is what arabs always thought abt you. If you knew history you would’ve never opened your mouth.

@Autismcel

Attachments

• 1725887908267.png
    1725887908267.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon

My ass View attachment 3158942

View attachment 3158945View attachment 3158946
View attachment 3158947View attachment 3158948View attachment 3158949View attachment 3158950View attachment 3158951View attachment 3158952

Dont reverse your reputation of being the most conquered and enslaved race of this planet on the rest of the world.

We had 15 millions of your kind as slaves in our society (often women) you were only good as worker for our mines and salt or dancing in our harems in order to entertain the elites

We conquered you through Saadian and destroyed Songhai easily and we even created an ethnic group based on songhai women and Moroccans and Andalusian men thats is still exist today as Arma.

Kanem Bornou was vassal of Saadian and recognized Ahmed al Mansur as their lord, they were paying annually their Saadian lord with slaves (women) and gold. 🤭 You are and were our sluts, btw this is what arabs always thought abt you. If you knew history you would’ve never opened your mouth.
View attachment 3158964

@Autismcel
Nonsense lies and cope not reading all that cap just know

All of that writing just to be proven wrong and see your Gayrab ppl get fucked

Your gay rag women call me “fit” in the uk that means “hot” absolutely brutal for you Abdullahiiiiii and I stick my dick in their mouths never forget this

• JFL
How is that not winning? You tried invading them and you failed you lost and they succeeded in their goal that’s winning by definition

They never conquered Makkah, they attacked it, but failed
Yea but the point is they controlled more Arab land and for longer than Arabs controlled black land so it’s still an L for you

being the most conquered and enslaved race of this planet on the rest of the world.
Most enslaved definitely most conquered hell no this is major historical misconception

The only people the successful conquered them were europeans

North Africans got passed around by Greeks, Arabs, Phoenicians, hittites, Turks French etc

They did kanem bornu controlled a good portion of libya

IMG 5913
IMG 5914

And ethiopias conquered all of Yemen and some of Saudi arabia

and we even created an ethnic group based on songhai women and Moroccans and Andalusian men thats is still exist today as Arma.
And they created ethnic groups in Yemen with Arab women and and most of Horn of Africa has Arab admixture from nilotes fucking Arab women

When they remigrated back to Africa around 3000 years ago

And in modern day Arab women are fucking bbc in France

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Brutal deathnic civil war ITT

• JFL
Nonsense lies and cope not reading all that cap just know

All of that writing just to be proven wrong and see your Gayrab ppl get fucked

Your gay rag women call me “fit” in the uk that means “hot” absolutely brutal for you Abdullahiiiiii and I stick my dick in their mouths never forget this

You and @97baHater should kiss eachother on the lips

• Ugh..
Reactions: 97baHater

My ass View attachment 3158942

View attachment 3158945View attachment 3158946
View attachment 3158947View attachment 3158948View attachment 3158949View attachment 3158950View attachment 3158951View attachment 3158952

View attachment 3158964

@Autismcel
Mirin knowledge bhai