rate Yemeni arab 6 foot 184 cm 67kg

I've legit only seen him owning him

Show me where he got owned
His actions got him doxxed :forcedsmile:

We found his old account where he posted pics looking like shit. He then tried getting @PrinceLuenLeoncur banned claiming the pics weren't public when they were. Shit was embarassing to say the least :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
I mean yea but the point is Arabs still owned North African for hundreds of years everything from their language, architecture and even identity was replaced
Cope tbh, sure they invaded them but literally every nation back then wanted to invade any country they wanted

also modern day arabs and berbers have strong relations and berbers still exist with their culture and everything

Arabs have been trying to invade black nations since the 600s and could only take 3 cities after hundreds of years and then got kicked out a decade later
Same thing could be applied to white nations

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

We found his old account where he posted pics looking like shit. He then tried getting @PrinceLuenLeoncur banned claiming the pics weren't public when they were. Shit was embarassing to say the least :forcedsmile:
Post then since they're public

Same thing could be applied to white nations
They captured more land and held it longer but even then they only held Africa for a couple decades but that’s still longer than the amount time Arabs held any land in west Africa

He’s starting to piss me off ngl, I didn’t really care at first but I think this schizo genuinely thinks blacks are stronger than arabs, btw @PrinceLuenLeoncur grandma doxxed

View attachment 3158849

Language is still spoken but in minority and culture is practiced by all of North Africa jfl, clothes remained the same, food remained the same
Kill yourslef gayrab I literally fuck your women I’ve had a Yemeni suck muh cok and an Iraqi keep crying for me meanwhile you get 0 birches you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater

Brutal if true

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 97baHater and 1 other person
They captured more land and held it longer but even then they only held Africa for a couple decades but that’s still longer than the amount time Arabs held any land in west Africa
Idk why you're so invested in this rn btw

What point are you trying to make

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 97baHater
low MTN

Last edited:
Arabs couldn’t even hold onto an civil war Malian city for more than a decade using modern weapons.

The Moroccans were terrified to leave the main roads because whenever they did they got raped and shagged. Arabs are weaklings notice how they had to sneak attack an empire in civil war using modern European weaponry. I have more respect for cumskins than Gayrabs they are a weak ass faggot race.

Even the greatest Muslims were Turkic slavws for a reason even Arabs knew they were hedonistic trading faggots not fit for warfare

• JFL
No glazing but bro act looks good in the 2nd pic or am I trippin?? @wishIwasSalludon @97baHater

Others he looked like shit cause he wasnt looksmaxxing
Download 1

• JFL
No glazing but bro act looks good in the 2nd pic or am I trippin?? @wishIwasSalludon @97baHater

Others he looked like shit cause he wasnt looksmaxxing
That’s @st.hamudi but 6‘5?

He looks to be strong mtn here

Arabs couldn’t even hold onto an civil war Malian city for more than a decade using modern weapons.

The Moroccans were terrified to leave the main roads because whenever they did they got raped and shagged. Arabs are weaklings notice how they had to sneak attack an empire in civil war using modern European weaponry. I have more respect for cumskins than Gayrabs they are a weak ass faggot race.

Even the greatest Muslims were Turkic slavws for a reason even Arabs knew they were hedonistic trading faggots not fit for warfare
Dnr tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Fuck I can't edit this. It's in ratings

@TechnoBoss @Gengar Delete this. It's all public so no doxx. I don't want to associate myself with negativity anymore :y'all:
Rot more again bhaicel tbhngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You should it’s a good laugh
You and @Autismcel and @97baHater

Are both coping tbh

You make it seem like Arabs are these weak cucks when they created

some of the largest empires and conquered a lot of Eurasia and all of North Africa

and @Autismceland @97baHater

Can’t seem to accept the fact that even after trying to invade black countries since the 600s

the best they could do was capture 3 cities only to be kicked out a decade late

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 97baHater and Autismcel
Idk why you're so invested in this rn btw

What point are you trying to make
It’s just so interesting seeing you guys argue over whether Islam is superior or whether Arab or back is superior :feelskek:

I’m just fueling the fire

Can’t seem to accept the fact that even after trying to invade black countries since the 600s

the best they could do was capture 3 cities only to be kicked out a decade later

I literally never said that

But guess what? Arabs owned black slaves :feelshah::feelshah: (just want to make bro's blood boil more)

• +1
It’s just so interesting seeing you guys argue over whether Islam is superior or whether Arab or back is superior :feelskek:

I’m just fueling the fire
I'm jus killing time rn tbh

• JFL
I literally never said that

But guess what? Arabs owned black slaves :feelshah::feelshah: (just want to make bro's blood boil more)
Yea they even enslaved their fellow black muslims:feelskek:

Maybe that’s why @PrinceLuenLeoncur hates muzzies so much

Holy cope it’s crazy

some of the largest empires and conquered a lot of Eurasia and all of North Africa
Real, but he just can’t accept that, he has an inferiority complex.

Sure… those 3 cities were the most important in west Africa and it’s funny to say just a decade “Yo bro we just owned a decade bro it’s like nothing bro! It’s just 10 years and you 14 millions of slave bro!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
They never got Saudi Arabia
I'm telling u bruh, when u're losing an argument w weak points, just fake some :feelskek::feelskek: That's how princecel acts like

Adding some misinformation spices to his food

• +1
Holy cope it’s crazy

Sure… those 3 cities were the most important in west Africa and it’s funny to say just a decade “Yo bro we just owned a decade bro it’s like nothing bro! It’s just 10 years and you 14 millions of slave bro!”
Bro imma help you and jus ignore these 2 to save your time (if ur busy)

One is a coper who lies when he knows he's a lier

And another one is a jew who I still love (no diddy)

Bro likes seeing ppl arguing

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 97baHater
Yo bro we just owned a decade bro it’s like nothing bro! It’s just 10 years
for 900+ years they were winning compared to 10 years of you winning, and even then you didn’t even “win” really since you didn’t fully subjugate them

Just captured a few cities and were removed shortly after

He jus let needs to except the historical reality

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
I'm telling u bruh, when u're losing an argument w weak points, just fake some :feelskek::feelskek: That's how princecel acts like

Adding some misinformation spices to his food
They conquered Yemen don’t know where he got Saudi Arabia from

You and @Autismcel and @97baHater

Are both coping tbh

and @Autismceland @97baHater

I never said Arabs never did anything worth of note but I can’t take them srs they just look funny with their Jew noses and shit. Also besides the early Muslims the middle and later Arabs are weak bitches who lose every war lol 😂

Egypt got clapped by Ethiopia despite them having British and American aid and generals helping them

It’s even a meme now called “why do Arabs lose wars?” Clearly the world looks at the incompetence of @97baHater the Gayrab and cages at how pathetic they are. I guess oil money can only go so far

• JFL
  • Woah
Southern Arabia but only a part of it (close to border not Yemen) not much of it.
Shit my bad you’re right they did capture some of Saudi Arabia even controlled Mecca for a bit

IMG 5910
IMG 5912

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shit my bad you’re right they did capture some of Saudi Arabia even controlled Mecca for a bit

View attachment 3158920View attachment 3158921
I’m the best historian on this site I’m aware lmfao. That Gayrwb faggot Is just spouting typical normie platitudes about Africans I bet he thinks all Africans lived in mud huts and slung shit at each other. The Gayrabs couldn’t do jack shit to BBCs even the Nubians fucked up the Gayrabs.

Also I could care less about slavery everybody was doing it and it wasn’t the chattel slavers of the trans Atlantic that’s not why I have an issue with Islam I have no issue with Muslims just the religion they follow plz don’t strawman me

• JFL
Is @97baHater Arab or North African?
Don’t care they look the same to me and their mouths have the same effect on my cock.

Had a morrocan from Wizz show me her boobies last year she was kinda fat doe ngl. What hoes Nafri women are for BBC she called me handsome. Many such cases if he’s macro I pity him.

• JFL
Had a morrocan from Wizz show me her boobies last year she was kinda fat doe ngl. What hoes Nafri women are for BBC she called me handsome
Do you live in france? I heard blacks and Arabs are killing eachother in France over this

Do you live in france? I heard blacks and Arabs are killing eachother in France over this
I’m in UK. But the Nafris here also love bbc not many are here though but when I go on Omegle, Azar and Wizz and encounter Slavs pakis and Nafris I get The best attention from them.

Me and my bbc buddy were getting simped on By these nafri Moroccan foods during Ramadan season jfl

• JFL
Don’t care they look the same to me and their mouths have the same effect on my cock.
They don’t like the same North Africans are more likely to have curly hair also morrocan girls are thick as fuck!

I dated a half morrocan half French girl she was muzzie and her father didn’t like that I was Christian

They don’t like the same North Africans are more likely to have curly hair also morrocan girls are thick as fuck!

I dated a half morrocan half French girl she was muzzie and her father didn’t like that I was Christian
Looks the same *

Facially they look the same. I have dated many Muslim foids where I live I ironically have an easier time dating them than my own

I’ll no longer do this as it’s a grave sin 😢 so I’m fucked in my location as a truecel unless I am open to slaying uggos

• JFL
Facially they look the same. I have dated many Muslim foids where I live I ironically have an easier time dating them than my own
I think North African women look better than Arab women on average