Rate Ambiguous Indian Girl who was supposed to go on Love Island

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
She was approached to go on love island but she couldn't because her parents said no lol maybe her and my love island friend would've coupled up 2 Curry's jfl

Respect to her for listening to her parents tbh, is probably a loyal girl.

Unsure if her hair is natural or Permed but she looks mulatto/Arab coz of it. Nice lips too (probably fillers)

Body is a bit skinny for my personal taste.

Facially she is probs fakeupmaxxed hard but with make up she looks really nice.
Exotic look

Rate her

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@tyronelite
@PCT01
@Predeterminism
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@AscendingHero
@fogdart
@forevergymcelling
@Xangsane
@5ft1
@btsgangruling
@JamesHowlett
@VicMackey
@Gaia262
@DoctorLooksmax
@looksmaxxer234

Attachments

• Image1657273176759.jpg
    Image1657273176759.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282266334.jpg
    Image1657282266334.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282306548.jpg
    Image1657282306548.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282325018.jpg
    Image1657282325018.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282330710.jpg
    Image1657282330710.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282341328.jpg
    Image1657282341328.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1657282362777.jpg
    Image1657282362777.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, prettyboykiriti, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
Stacy easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deprived, Zylk and 6 others
I've seen her on tiktok before bhai, HTB imo very goodlooking for an indian girl

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
Her name Anam or ana or something yakhi 🤙?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, enchanted_elixir, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I mean afsana yakhi 🤙?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Chadethnic101
Good looking but needs more curves for my taste

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, greeneyes, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I've seen her on tiktok before bhai, HTB imo very goodlooking for an indian girl
I agree she does make up well and heavily
She's good looking but not Stacy tier imo

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
She was approached to go on love island but she couldn't because her parents said no lol maybe her and my love island friend would've coupled up 2 Curry's jfl

Unsure if her hair is natural or Permed but she looks mulatto/Arab coz of it. Nice lips too (probably fillers)

Exotic look

Rate her

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@tyronelite
@PCT01
@Predeterminism
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@AscendingHero
@fogdart
@forevergymcelling
@Xangsane
@5ft1
@btsgangruling
@JamesHowlett
@VicMackey
@Gaia262
@DoctorLooksmax
@looksmaxxer234
Stacy/10. I have to see her in motion tho. Love island has taught me that people fraud their IG pics to the maximum.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Stacy/10. I have to see her in motion tho. Love island has taught me that people fraud their IG pics to the maximum.
She's defo frauded, heavy make up too looks like, esp around the eyes, she's nice though
She has no curves too which is a deal breaker for me however

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think @Xangsane or @PrinceLuenLeoncur got her in Hinge Standouts.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
I think @Xangsane or @PrinceLuenLeoncur got her in Hinge Standouts.
Prob me. I never got her but I have had curry foids who looked Mullato on my standouts before. Curry women dominate my standouts for some reason? But I don’t use dating apps or date anymore MGTOW all the way

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Xangsane, Chadeep and 1 other person
Looks light skin black tbh

Ethnics ascend if they try to look arab or black lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep and Chadethnic101
Looks light skin black tbh

Ethnics ascend if they try to look arab or black lmao
Was saying to @PrinceLuenLeoncur if curry girls all got perms they could larp as mulatto and ascend lmao

Although I personally like curry girls as they are with their normal hair

Coz this girl in OP still looks just as good with straightened hair as I've attached in one of her pics

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Prob me. I never got her but I have had curry foids who looked Mullato on my standouts before. Curry women dominate my standouts for some reason? But I don’t use dating apps or date anymore MGTOW all the way
Good looking Curry and Black , Mullato women have similar looks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Was saying to @PrinceLuenLeoncur if curry girls all got perms they could larp as mulatto and ascend lmao

Although I personally like curry girls as they are with their normal hair

Coz this girl in OP still looks just as good with straightened hair as I've attached in one of her pics
Straight hair just doesn't work for indians unless your actually legit white passing

Curly hair looks better an makes u look more racially ambiguous

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Good looking Curry and Black , Mullato women have similar looks.
Kinda ish but only if the curry is gl I have noticed they look like black Stacies

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chadeep
Straight hair just doesn't work for indians unless your actually legit white passing

Curly hair looks better an makes u look more racially ambiguous
Curries have naturally st8 hair I dunno what your on about

• +1
Not all, mine is curly an I look a fair bit better with a messy curly fringe

Even had my friends say I look like a nigger rapper when I have that style

Looks like a mulatto. Could fuck her obvs, but not my type.

• +1
Not all, mine is curly an I look a fair bit better with a messy curly fringe

Even had my friends say I look like a nigger rapper when I have that style
Your curr. I always thought you was white. Yeah some curries have curly hair but most have it straight or whispy straight

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Moggedbyevery1
I'm the only one I know irl who has naturally curly hair, and I'm the only curry I know who gets told by currys he's not curry jfl

Majority of Curry's with girls get a perm eg this curry rapper/YouTuber koomz JFL

Attachments

• 375x375bb.jpg
    375x375bb.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
*curls***

I'm the only one I know irl who has naturally curly hair, and I'm the only curry I know who gets told by currys he's not curry jfl

Majority of Curry's with girls get a perm eg this curry rapper/YouTuber koomz JFL
Yeah that foids a 6.5-7/10 she is HTB she could get fucked

• +1
Htb

• +1
I ve dated way hotter
Ethnics on dating apps
Btw.
Similar race overall is legit asf. While i struggle to get even gew stacylites whites

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
She’s got a black bf I swear

• Hmm...
Solid becky.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Chadethnic101
If it's the guy I'm thinking of think it's just friends social circle
No I swear she made a tiktok saying she got hate from brown people for dating a black guy

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah your ethnicity does better amongst other ethnics

Stacylites and Stacy's the ethnic variants who can usually get them typically is mulatto and brown Latinos (obvs white ones too)

I ve dated way hotter
Ethnics on dating apps
Btw.
Similar race overall is legit asf. While i struggle to get even gew stacylites whites

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet *tries to mulattomaxx

• Woah
Jfl just like that curry girl saying I like black girls when I was with that mulatto whore hahaha

Maybe so she seems she gets to mulattomaxx
She said she got hate for having curly hair before too. Most Stacy curries date other curries though tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet *tries to mulattomaxx
I basically have to always have my hair curled tbh, a lot of girls think it looks natural on me. Straight hair doesn’t suit me at all

• +1
Jfl just like that curry girl saying I like black girls when I was with that mulatto whore hahaha

Maybe so she seems she gets to mulattomaxx
Not suprised she wants to be Mullato so badly look at her she begs to be Mullato Ofc she would date a black over @FailedNormieManlet curry foids are so easily to tell if they are white worshippers or bbc lovers all need rajaprajeets to slap them

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
She said she got hate for having curly hair before too. Most Stacy curries date other curries though tbh
It's weird coz none of my family members have ever said anything bad about my hair I don't get it lol

Yeah they do bro
I think the girl in OP may date other races too coz she's more ambiguous so maybe other guys show more interest than her than a normal curry Stacy whose HTN- chadpreet only

• +1
Not suprised she wants to be Mullato so badly look at her she begs to be Mullato Ofc she would date a black over @FailedNormieManlet curry foids are so easily to tell if they are white worshippers or bbc lovers all need rajaprajeets to slap them
If she had straight hair she’d look like the sort to date curries tbh. Curry beauty standards are dumb they hate on curly hair even though it mogs for most curries

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's weird coz none of my family members have ever said anything bad about my hair I don't get it lol

Yeah they do bro
I think the girl in OP may date other races too coz she's more ambiguous so maybe other guys show more interest than her than a normal curry Stacy whose HTN- chadpreet only
I think Bengalis don’t get the curly hair stigma, it’s mainly Indians I reckon. Curry stacies do get approached but usually they are legit curry only. I’ve seen white guys mire them but they get intimidated

• +1
Inner city mulattomaxxed curry girls like blacks more
Country/ middle class mulattomaxxed curry girls like whites more

Usually they do like their own too, but when they date other races it goes this way usuall
Rajapreet needs to give em a big slap
My dad if I was a girl dating whites/BBC's would slap me so badly hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If she had straight hair she’d look like the sort to date curries tbh. Curry beauty standards are dumb they hate on curly hair even though it mogs for most curries
Yeah every curry foid I have seen with black looks like her ish or one of those “Boujie” curry foids you know the ones who think they are terra Stacies but at most they are stacylites or HTN like this foid.

Curries do look better with curlier hair though. Most curry Stacies I see are with 5’5 Manlet pajeets thoigh so it shouldn’t be a big deal

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah every curry foid I have seen with black looks like her ish or one of those “Boujie” curry foids you know the ones who think they are terra Stacies but at most they are stacylites or HTN like this foid.

Curries do look better with curlier hair though. Most curry Stacies I see are with 5’5 Manlet pajeets thoigh so it shouldn’t be a big deal
Those primal curries who look “boujie” 99% of the time are dating only curries. And prefer curries. I’ve never actually seen a young curry guy my height dating other brown girls actually, I’ve only ever seen them with white women

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Inner city mulattomaxxed curry girls like blacks more
Country/ middle class mulattomaxxed curry girls like whites more

Usually they do like their own too, but when they date other races it goes this way usuall
Rajapreet needs to give em a big slap
My dad if I was a girl dating whites/BBC's would slap me so badly hahaha
Basically media makes them like black and white men. See how important media representation is for curries remove positive white and black rep and these women would be with rajaprajeet like you or @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I think Bengalis don’t get the curly hair stigma, it’s mainly Indians I reckon. Curry stacies do get approached but usually they are legit curry only. I’ve seen white guys mire them but they get intimidated
Maybe bro tbh no south Asian has said Anything about my hair, it's a possible stigma coz of black people as they have curly hair, and they don't to associate with them lol

White guys get intimidated by curry stacys because it's we'll know that they stick to their own tbh so they don't wanna get rejected by them lol

• +1
Basically media makes them like black and white men. See how important media representation is for curries remove positive white and black rep and these women would be with rajaprajeet like you or @FailedNormieManlet
Yup media halo is so powerful, is it really a surprise that the 2 races with the best media rep do well with women? And the ones with poor media rep do bad with women?

In the UK the rep isn’t as bad compared to the US

• +1

Exotic look

Rate her

Tags
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@tyronelite
@PCT01
@Predeterminism
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@AscendingHero
@fogdart
@forevergymcelling
@Xangsane
@5ft1
@btsgangruling
@JamesHowlett
@VicMackey
@Gaia262
@DoctorLooksmax
@looksmaxxer234
Phenomaxxed Stacy.
She's definitely attractive.

• +1
Yeah defo
Like me growing up in white area was basically brainwashed to believe white is right

Same with many ethnics/blacks what u get for living on the coloniser nation

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe bro tbh no south Asian has said Anything about my hair, it's a possible stigma coz of black people as they have curly hair, and they don't to associate with them lol

White guys get intimidated by curry stacys because it's we'll know that they stick to their own tbh so they don't wanna get rejected by them lol
My white friends, when I was at uni. There was a club which was mainly curries, and they told me they got racially discriminated. Indians would avoid them, pretend they smelt bad, etc.

I always got invited out to parties with curries whenever I went out but they’d always sort of get disinterested when they saw my white friends.

In certain circles white people association is a huge failio

• +1