Rate Ambiguous Indian Girl who was supposed to go on Love Island

Yeah your ethnicity does better amongst other ethnics

Stacylites and Stacy's the ethnic variants who can usually get them typically is mulatto and brown Latinos (obvs white ones too)
Yes its funny cuz those same mulattos would do worse w the same ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
She’s mulattofrauding hard

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Basically media makes them like black and white men. See how important media representation is for curries remove positive white and black rep and these women would be with rajaprajeet like you or @FailedNormieManlet
It effects men's choices too

Ask me 7 years ago what I think of mulatto women I would be indifferent coz I was white and curry only
Now due to media exposure and seeing them more I find them attractive

It's the same with gook women now too you noticed
Used to be way more niche dating a good woman now everyone wants to JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Yes its funny cuz those same mulattos would do worse w the same ethnics
Due to media halo of mulattos and Latinos tbh (music, gangs , badboys etc)

Whereas Arab phenos are just perceived to be terrorists- but they do have bad boy halo top but the negative terrorism stereotype has been ingrained into whites badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
My white friends, when I was at uni. There was a club which was mainly curries, and they told me they got racially discriminated. Indians would avoid them, pretend they smelt bad, etc.

I always got invited out to parties with curries whenever I went out but they’d always sort of get disinterested when they saw my white friends.

In certain circles white people association is a huge failio
Yeah I can see that happening especially in densely populated curry areas

Where whites can be the minority
I get it tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Those primal curries who look “boujie” 99% of the time are dating only curries. And prefer curries. I’ve never actually seen a young curry guy my height dating other brown girls actually, I’ve only ever seen them with white women
You may be into stn here most boujie ones I see are with Manlet pakis. Still the curries (Islamic ones ONLY) (guys) are cool I like them best race to go clubbing with imo a shame they are race taxxed
Maybe bro tbh no south Asian has said Anything about my hair, it's a possible stigma coz of black people as they have curly hair, and they don't to associate with them lol

White guys get intimidated by curry stacys because it's we'll know that they stick to their own tbh so they don't wanna get rejected by them lol

I have cold approached curry Stacies before… never got rejected but my game is so weak and I’m shy so I dipped. Bitches cannot pass 7/10 looks threashold if I’m not drunk or I’ll run away. Most curry Stacies only date curries though respect to them that’s why I feel bad for gooks their women are the only women who love white men even their Stacies will date 2/10 whites

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Due to media halo of mulattos and Latinos tbh (music, gangs , badboys etc)

Whereas Arab phenos are just perceived to be terrorists- but they do have bad boy halo top but the negative terrorism stereotype has been ingrained into whites badly
Its funny how not any ethnic girl from my country would look at mulattos without genuine disgust.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
Yeah I can see that happening especially in densely populated curry areas

Where whites can be the minority
I get it tbh
Yeah it was densely populated curry area. Legit my life was so easy when there were lots of curries, girls were so nice and it was like everyone sort of just trusted each other
You may be into stn here most boujie ones I see are with Manlet pakis. Still the curries (Islamic ones ONLY) (guys) are cool I like them best race to go clubbing with imo a shame they are race taxxed

I have cold approached curry Stacies before… never got rejected but my game is so weak and I’m shy so I dipped. Bitches cannot pass 7/10 looks threashold if I’m not drunk or I’ll run away. Most curry Stacies only date curries though respect to them that’s why I feel bad for gooks their women are the only women who love white men even their Stacies will date 2/10 whites
Bro I spot patterns all the time, yeah the boujie ones are curry only. The ones who look like they have lip filler and dress a little slutty.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101

Muslim curry dudes are sound they accept anyone and look after their friends, I always click with Muslim Curry's obvs same upbringing but it's just comfortable with them. If they're too roadman I don't fuck with them but ones like me it's all good.

Yeah as much as I say I want to breed with a white/ diff race

If I had chance with a curry Stacy I would be with them due to the loyalty side ngl
I really respect it, more likely to have your back

Gook men I feel so bad for man, even FOB Bengalis are loved in Japan there's a YouTube channel about haffu Bengalis/japs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Yeah it was densely populated curry area. Legit my life was so easy when there were lots of curries, girls were so nice and it was like everyone sort of just trusted each other

Bro I spot patterns all the time, yeah the boujie ones are curry only. The ones who look like they have lip filler and dress a little slutty.
Wish I could've gone clubbing In a densely populated curry club ngl one regret wouldn't of been an incel I'm sure

Hmmmm maybe I should try with these types, they seem to hate me though jfl they love my love island friend however

• +1
Muslim curry dudes are sound they accept anyone and look after their friends, I always click with Muslim Curry's obvs same upbringing but it's just comfortable with them. If they're too roadman I don't fuck with them but ones like me it's all good.

Yeah as much as I say I want to breed with a white/ diff race

If I had chance with a curry Stacy I would be with them due to the loyalty side ngl
I really respect it, more likely to have your back

Gook men I feel so bad for man, even FOB Bengalis are loved in Japan there's a YouTube channel about haffu Bengalis/japs
Dude I have even seen niggas slaying in Japan. So over for that race JFL. Sure more women prefer them over south Asian men BUUUUUTTTTT curries don’t get cucked anywhere close to as much as them. Black men and Asian women should trade their opporsite genders clearly both are subhuman and should be burnt alive

• JFL
Wish I could've gone clubbing In a densely populated curry club ngl one regret wouldn't of been an incel I'm sure

Hmmmm maybe I should try with these types, they seem to hate me though jfl they love my love island friend however
Nah they’ll like you too, they even like me (they’re usually the shorter and less boujie looking ones though), go for taller boujie looking curries. You’d be their type. I’m not their type because of height failio in all honesty

• +1

I have seen these ones with 6’3 black dudes though….

• +1
I have seen these ones with 6’3 black dudes though….
Yeah they aren’t bbc only though. They legit date and fuck curries a lot, they’re nowhere near as bad as white guy only ones.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It effects men's choices too

Ask me 7 years ago what I think of mulatto women I would be indifferent coz I was white and curry only
Now due to media exposure and seeing them more I find them attractive

It's the same with gook women now too you noticed
Used to be way more niche dating a good woman now everyone wants to JFL
Gooks got a huge halo from squid hame

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18840
Nah they’ll like you too, they even like me (they’re usually the shorter and less boujie looking ones though), go for taller boujie looking curries. You’d be their type. I’m not their type because of height failio in all honesty
Yeah I've always thought it's coz theyre intimidated coz they're mirin they want to appear as if they're not bothered by my presence when they hope I talk to them lol- will defo try it's gonna have to be insta coz I never see they girls
Unless in a shisha lounge where u can't cold approach jfl

Sometimes they go too far though with the indifference which makes me give up jfl
Im Used to white whores who make it fucking clear to any guy they find decent looking 'come talk to me'

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah they aren’t bbc only though. They legit date and fuck curries a lot, they’re nowhere near as bad as white guy only ones.
White only curry foids are the quiet more nerdy types though. I’m saying the primitive ones fuck blacks though they aren’t bbc only they fuck any dark looks havers esp Arabs. You’d not do too bad with them then again your 5’5…. They’d prob roast you

Hinge standouts is full of these primitive ones though. A shame Arabs are racist if they weren’t they’d be slayin curry women all the time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Yeah I've always thought it's coz theyre intimidated coz they're mirin they want to appear as if they're not bothered by my presence when they hope I talk to them lol- will defo try it's gonna have to be insta coz I never see they girls
Unless in a shisha lounge where u can't cold approach jfl

Sometimes they go too far though with the indifference which makes me give up jfl
Im Used to white whores who make it fucking clear to any guy they find decent looking 'come talk to me'
Curry girls are honestly the easiest to approach, just go to a club and ask for a lighter, ask where they’re from, make a joke. Once they’re laughing you basically have the ball rolling.

I’ve had curry foids literally approach me multiple times before, just don’t be stand-offish most curry girls think we’re white girl only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Do Kurds hate mulattos?
In Europe they fuck any group of men (esp white bad boys)! let @StreegeReturn cope. Nobody cares what piss poor Syrian and Iraqi Kurds think only Kurds who matter are ones living in the west

• +1
Mirin thread turning into diplomatic talks with the south Asian nations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Chadethnic101
Do Kurds hate mulattos?
No hate but we have 0 mulatto or black here. Once i showed even meeks, they wanted to kill me, some screamed out of fear etc.
Genuinely find them disgusting.
They find nordic disgusting too, too gay/femînine.
Ideal in west asia, is those light skinned gl turkish actors, standards that i luckely fits perfectly. And nothing else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Curry girls are honestly the easiest to approach, just go to a club and ask for a lighter, ask where they’re from, make a joke. Once they’re laughing you basically have the ball rolling.

I’ve had curry foids literally approach me multiple times before, just don’t be stand-offish most curry girls think we’re white girl only
Intresting. Just approach girl of your race theory. I have the same experience with my own race of women. Approaching is only hard when the woman’s of another race because chances are YOUR NOT HER TYPE

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
White only curry foids are the quiet more nerdy types though. I’m saying the primitive ones fuck blacks though they aren’t bbc only they fuck any dark looks havers esp Arabs. You’d not do too bad with them then again your 5’5…. They’d prob roast you

Hinge standouts is full of these primitive ones though. A shame Arabs are racist if they weren’t they’d be slayin curry women all the time
Yeah legit it’s my height that prevents me from fucking those girls. White guy only ones aren’t into me Ofc. But yeah the ones who are shorter and don’t mind height like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Intresting. Just approach girl of your race theory. I have the same experience with my own race of women. Approaching is only hard when the woman’s of another race because chances are YOUR NOT HER TYPE
They just trust me more and don’t think I’m a creep, my face isn’t even bad for curry and the height can be overlooked. Not surprising curries show some level of interest in me tbh

• +1
In Europe they fuck any group of men (esp white bad boys)! let @StreegeReturn cope. Nobody cares what piss poor Syrian and Iraqi Kurds think only Kurds who matter are ones living in the west
Cope. I know what they do. I still have overwhelmingly highest appeal here to nafri girls + arab girls + kurds and paki girls than any other ethnic guy and white guy i know of saw.
But the more a girl is liberal the more she is a hoe the more she will tend to date out, doesnt mean i don’t mog in their eyes still.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah legit it’s my height that prevents me from fucking those girls. White guy only ones aren’t into me Ofc. But yeah the ones who are shorter and don’t mind height like me
Imo heightpill effects white and black men the most due to women expecting us to be tall and the higher % of Tallfags we have
They just trust me more and don’t think I’m a creep, my face isn’t even bad for curry and the height can be overlooked. Not surprising curries show some level of interest in me tbh
i see gl curry women with subhuman Pajeet guys all the time (when out clubbing) shouldn’t be a big deal, curries complaining just do so as an excuse for their inceldom but I have noticed if they just act NT and outgoing they can pull every south Asian guy I have met when out clubbing has been open to chat and NT only self haters would reject them

• +1
Imo heightpill effects white and black men the most due to women expecting us to be tall and the higher % of Tallfags we have

i see gl curry women with subhuman Pajeet guys all the time (when out clubbing) shouldn’t be a big deal, curries complaining just do so as an excuse for their inceldom but I have noticed if they just act NT and outgoing they can pull every south Asian guy I have met when out clubbing has been open to chat and NT only self haters would reject them
@FailedNormieManlet. @StreegeReturn and you are always discussing the most trivial shit ever. Don't you get tired of talking about this stuff.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet. @StreegeReturn and you are always discussing the most trivial shit ever. Don't you get tired of talking about this stuff.
Nope. It’s fun to speak about such autistic topics with like minded individuals. Some faggot was bumping @ballskin post on nigger IQ yesterday a dead horse we have beaten time and time again here and where were u to mock that post prick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Jason Voorhees, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

The better looking you are perceived to be as a curry the more white only you appear to curry girls JFL so true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840

Curry women are insecure tbh. They think the men are whites only, I have lots of whites friends and they’re always a bit surprised I approach them. They reject my whites friends sometimes too
Autism innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Im aspie i want to know how looks work worldwide i have legit theories

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Curry women are insecure tbh. They think the men are whites only, I have lots of whites friends and they’re always a bit surprised I approach them. They reject my whites friends sometimes too

Autism innit
Curry women and black women seem like they’d get along very well if this is how they think 😂.

• JFL
The better looking you are perceived to be as a curry the more white only you appear to curry girls JFL so true
Being pale is ideal there. They consider me as « white » while i cage. Just bc i have a skin noticeably lighter than 90/100 of west asian men. And they prefer this complexion. In the west pale white is failo u need tan. World is weird ngl

• +1
Nah it depends. I look white only because of my mannerisms, way I dress, accent etc. tall Punjabi dude with a beard he’d look curry only even though he’d mog me

• +1
Curry women and black women seem like they’d get along very well if this is how they think 😂.
I can’t hate on my homies who don’t want to breed with pajeetas and sheebons. If the average female in my ethnicity wasnt levantine pale i would have probably have hard time being loyal to them ngl

Nah it depends. I look white only because of my mannerisms, way I dress, accent etc. tall Punjabi dude with a beard he’d look curry only even though he’d mog me
This is a failo tho as a curry you must avoid looking like a pajeet nerd. But instead be a paki badboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Yeah true, I've always been considered a white only guy to curry girls on the past JFL
But must be the way I speak emotes etc more like a white person

• +1
I can’t hate on my homies who don’t want to breed with pajeetas and sheebons. If the average female in my ethnicity wasnt levantine pale i would have probably have hard time being loyal to them ngl
I
This is a failo tho as a curry you must avoid looking like a pajeet nerd. But instead be a paki badboy.
I personally hate the paki badboy look
It really suits your dating options with every other trace aside from maybe black
It makes you attractive to those bad boy drug dealer chasing curry girls though big time

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
I

I personally hate the paki badboy look
It really suits your dating options with every other trace aside from maybe black
It makes you attractive to those bad boy drug dealer chasing curry girls though big time
***Shuts your dating options

Being pale is ideal there. They consider me as « white » while i cage. Just bc i have a skin noticeably lighter than 90/100 of west asian men. And they prefer this complexion. In the west pale white is failo u need tan. World is weird ngl
Your women want med bad boys like me they don’t want Turks. Then again your very GL so I’m sure they’d prefer you over most

• +1
It’s because I dress like a white person, not because I’m nerdy. I look very NT
Yeah true, I've always been considered a white only guy to curry girls on the past JFL
But must be the way I speak emotes etc more like a white person
Yup, you have similar accent to me and it’s what makes curries think we’re white only

• +1
  • Woah
Your women want med bad boys like me they don’t want Turks. Then again your very GL so I’m sure they’d prefer you over most
Med are lowkey similar in looks anyway when you are a gl west asian. Think of morronne, doesnt look rly less ethnic than me.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
Med are lowkey similar in looks anyway when you are a gl west asian. Think of morronne, doesnt look rly less ethnic than me.
Morrone could honestly pass as North Indian tbh JFK

• +1
  • +1
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos rate tbh bro sorry forgot to tag you