• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and cryptt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and whiteislandpill
Shave the peach fuzz moustache and get a haircut that isn't the zoomer cut

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
tbh avatar impacts image so much. I was expecting u to be some balkan ogre with that avatar and the username "hunkymonkey69"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, LooksThinker, Charisma and 4 others
tbh avatar impacts image so much. I was expecting u to be some balkan ogre with that avatar and the username "hunkymonkey69"
Lmao that’s the image I like to represent

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 77718
Why are you shoving your face 4 inches away from the camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42956 and Vergil.is
You look very young, I would wait a couple years before you do anything major, but if you want to do something right now maybe a canthoplasty or canthopexy can work for you.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Idk bro u literally just look like the average little shrimp tiktokcel white boy. As mtn as it gets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beniman, LooksThinker and Autismcel
1 - get enough sleep

• +1
Ok but what could I do
Idk u seem too dumb to understand any advice i'd give you. u can't even take a picture properly without the phone being 2 inches away from your face

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Idk u seem too dumb to understand any advice i'd give you. u can't even take a picture properly without the phone being 2 inches away from your face
Bro why would I take the phone away from my face?? U can see my face clearly I don’t see the reasoning behind ur request. Just say u came here to insult me shitskin

Icl bro fix yo undereyes you look like a school shooter

• +1
Reactions: blacksea
Bro why would I take the phone away from my face?? U can see my face clearly I don’t see the reasoning behind ur request. Just say u came here to insult me shitskin
LENS DISTORTION NJGGARR

• +1
Not much you can do with softmaxx instead of gymmaxing or sumn basic stuff probably mtn

• +1
Haircut might be haloing you to high mtn or i might be tripping
im fresh out the shower. do u see anything i can do softmaxx wise? im 16 gonna start taking minox soon

Your lips and undereyes are the main failo

• +1
Maybe try volufiline for lips undereyes looks like its cause of recession

• +1
Your lips and undereyes are the main failo
ye i realize that. not sure what else i can do i dont think i have recession i think its just more i have no fat under my eyes
Maybe try volufiline for lips undereyes looks like its cause of recession

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
im fresh out the shower. do u see anything i can do softmaxx wise? im 16 gonna start taking minox soon
Only taking care of your eyebags

You have good appeal tbh. You shouldn't have a problem finding a gf.

• JFL
Reactions: descension
Only taking care of your eyebags

You have good appeal tbh. You shouldn't have a problem finding a gf.
i have no idea how to fix them lol ive tried the bs cream and sleeping earlier and getting rid of blue light

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
ye i realize that. not sure what else i can do i dont think i have recession i think its just more i have no fat under my eyes
Looks like a recession since it's very visible and looks shallow maybe get fillers later on but you already have a mtn base your fine tbh not much you can do for lips won't suggest fillers in lips will probably make you look like a fag

• +1
Try training your aegyo sals to fraud it abit tho

You look decent, but holy shit your undereyes are on same level as mine

Absolutely brutal, can you post some high quality photo in natural lighting, they descend you extremely hard irl, make you look old as fuck

Looks like a recession since it's very visible and looks shallow maybe get fillers later on but you already have a mtn base your fine tbh not much you can do for lips won't suggest fillers in lips will probably make you look like a fag
he's got huge hollows, he's a saddled infra implant candidate

• +1
Man this is so sad to see, you have tiktok potential, but your huge fucking hollows throw away your whole midface harmony

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and hunkymonkey69

Absolutely brutal, can you post some high quality photo in natural lighting, they descend you extremely hard irl, make you look old as fuck

yea my undereyes are for sure my biggest failo theyve been like that for many years :feelswhy: also wym natural lighting? like outside

yea my undereyes are for sure my biggest failo theyve been like that for many years :feelswhy: also wym natural lighting? like outside
yeah
Also I know your pain, I'm mtn on snapchat, but with normal camera with no filter you can see how much they failo, and bring me down to LTN irl

But I think they don't failo you as much since you have way better bones overall

Yeah it looks like a recession since no eye fatpads look a bit different

I have undereye failo too but I fraud it with squinting when i don't use glass and with when I use glasses it's not visible that much

Your fucking mini mustache is so off'ing get rid of that asap

• JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is
I have undereye failo too but I fraud it with squinting when i don't use glass and with when I use glasses it's not visible that much
when i squint i look retarded