Rate ascension from 18y to 20y old

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

Resident Forum Gay Alien
Also went from 5'11 to 6'1 in the span of the last 2 years.

Attachments

• 18y 1.jpg
    18y 1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 18y 2.jpg
    18y 2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 309
  • 20y 1.jpg
    20y 1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 347
  • 20y 2.jpg
    20y 2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 343
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PYT, Heguldus and 7 others
ascended 2+ years nice (y)

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Slayer lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Mr.cope, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Very good, only thing missing is haircut to cover forehead

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
wow you really grew 2 inches at 18? sounds fake but good for you if legit

• +1
  • Love it
Very good, only thing missing is haircut to cover forehead
Currently working on it, growing out my hair to cover it up and honestly thinking about curly hair max like those tik tok e boys.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 8904
Facial asymnetry and low chin height. Still impresdive transformation ngl.

What surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, eduardkoopman and Be_ConfidentBro
wow you really grew 2 inches at 18? sounds fake but good for you if legit
Absolutely serious, I'm not larping. Maybe the late puberty cope is legit in my case since my bones seem to still be growing as evident in my jaw and chin.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Facial asymnetry and low chin height. Still impresdive transformation ngl.

What surgery?
Puberty and chewing. No surgeries but I'm thinking about genioplasty in case my magical late growth has fully stopped at this point. I did grow from 183 to 186cm in the last 6 months so who knows.

beautiful son, strive to look at this at 25 now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nordiccel, bruhcel, Schönling and 7 others
The pheno I want.

You may wanna slow down your lip game tho

• So Sad
lips look ridiculous imo, but overall pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6217
fuckkkk chewingfuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nordiccel, KaczynskiCel and Be_ConfidentBro
How the fuck did you get high set cheek bones in the after at 18 to 20 late puberty cel ?
Probably the incisor and premolar chewing

Bullshit all that would do is affect your massaters
This thread reflects a lot of the changes I've seen so it's up to you to believe is chewing is cope or not.
Ofcourse my masseters are also big especially if i clench. I also made the mistake to chew only on my left side for a few years and that side has a way bigger masseter but also better bone development.

I am sure it's also a mix of lower fat retention in the face + late puberty bone growth. As you can see other than shittier bones my face was way puffier at 18 as well.

where?

• So Sad
nice.

P.S.
if you can.
Heavy stubble or beard fraud ASAP. To make your lower 3rd seem asif longer. Because it looks disproportionally short atm. And is a factor that hurts your looks.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, bruhcel, KaczynskiCel and 2 others
skincare routine?

mogger-tier chin. Keep it up ! (y)

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and Be_ConfidentBro
skincare routine?
When I had shitty skin and acne I used cetaphil washing gel + cold water + cetaphil hydration cream.
Currently I just was with the gel and cold water but mostly I don't even use the gel.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Also went from 5'11 to 6'1 in the span of the last 2 years.
nice bro, about the height, did you take hgh? when did you get into puberty (voice deepening)

• +1
wait how did u grow even after 18yo? did u do hgh???
Not at all! I was and still am surprised about it myself. To be fair I did start puberty quite late and it progressed pretty slowly but I thought (and still kinda think) That late puberty or "second puberty" is just a massive cope.

nice bro, about the height, did you take hgh? when did you get into puberty (voice deepening)
Voice started deepening around 15 years old.

Absolutely serious, I'm not larping. Maybe the late puberty cope is legit in my case since my bones seem to still be growing as evident in my jaw and chin.
Lifefuel

• +1
Your lips are feminine

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Did you go the gym in the two years? how much do you weigh?

Did you go the gym in the two years? how much do you weigh?
Not really. I started going for about 2 months and got some gains at 18 but snapped my left arm's humerus during an accident (non gym related), you can even see the blue cast over my shoulder in one of the before pics I posted in the first post of this thread. After the break it took about a year to get 100% functionality of my arm back (had surgery with 3 rods inserted) and because of that I lost motivation and haven't gone since.
My weight was 65 kg at 18y old and I am currently 66 kg at 20y old.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
did you also lose weight
After breaking my arm at 18, I went down from 65kg to around 60kg then slowly gained back and I'm currently at 66kg. No calorie tracking or exercising btw.

Quite similar story to my own. At 18 I was 5’10 125 pounds now I’m a month away from turning 20 and I’m 6’ and 145 pounds. No working out. I believe I was a late bloomer due to issues like diet, teeth extractions, and sleep apnea but as I fixed these issues I have seen maturation of my body. I don’t even think I’m done yet with puberty because I don’t have hair on my thighs which signals the final Tanner stage of puberty.

• +1
Quite similar story to my own. At 18 I was 5’10 125 pounds now I’m a month away from turning 20 and I’m 6’ and 145 pounds. No working out. I believe I was a late bloomer due to issues like diet, teeth extractions, and sleep apnea but as I fixed these issues I have seen maturation of my body. I don’t even think I’m done yet with puberty because I don’t have hair on my thighs which signals the final Tanner stage of puberty.
Kinda same here tbh, had an overbite and wore braces from 12 to 14 and then from the age of 16 to 18. Also had diet problems and was a mouth breather until the age of 18.
Learned a lot about looksmaxing around the age of 19 and that's when I started correct tongue posture, chew maxxing, closed mouth chewing, softmaxes like better grooming and posture maxing.

Kinda same here tbh, had an overbite and wore braces from 12 to 14 and then from the age of 16 to 18. Also had diet problems and was a mouth breather until the age of 18.
Learned a lot about looksmaxing around the age of 19 and that's when I started correct tongue posture, chew maxxing, closed mouth chewing, softmaxes like better grooming and posture maxing.
Damn we are weirdly similar I had braces and 4 teeth pulled for overbite at 15 and wore braces till 17. Since I turned 19 I have been doing tongue posture and saw some small results but my smile was to narrow. I had an MSE placed in august and I’m just now reaping the results of the wide smile and nose breathing improvement which have both been awesome. I’m doing bimax and genioplasty next summer for my weak chin and recessed mandible.

• +1
Damn we are weirdly similar I had braces and 4 teeth pulled for overbite at 15 and wore braces till 17. Since I turned 19 I have been doing tongue posture and saw some small results but my smile was to narrow. I had an MSE placed in august and I’m just now reaping the results of the wide smile and nose breathing improvement which have both been awesome. I’m doing bimax and genioplasty next summer for my weak chin and recessed mandible.
Glad that you are ascending man, both functionally (better breathing) and aesthetically (wider smile and face)! Luckily I don't have the need for MSE since my face is quite wide although not very visible in the pics I've posted since they are close up selfies and therefore lens distored.
I have been also thinking of bimax to fix my side profile recession (I look good in the front thankfully) and genio for a bigger chin but first I wanna see how my chewmax will go for about a year. I'll be sure to post updates.

Really nice progression. All of your softmaxing paid off plus strong eye area. Gonna get some gum ASAP

• Love it