• Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 7076, warpsociety and 10 others
still incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9787, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
abuse her for me
At first i thought she was innocent (before meeting her irl)

Then i thought she was a slut so started feeling like she was worth nothing (thus the crazy autistic stuff i said like when i told her to get surgeries and keept gaslighting her)

but i've ran background checks on her by my sisters asking around town and she's been vry honest about things i knew so now i cant hate her tbh and she's confirmed non slut + barely use social media. sometimes get that warm feeling thinking about her

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Tagging the bros (on life support)
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayer, Kingkellz, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
I love these fashion threads ngl and shit looks dope 😍 😍 I wish i was in a position to splash so much money on clothes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted
4.5PSL. HTN, maybe Chadlite depending on the fit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 3771, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
No tag no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
4.5PSL. HTN, maybe Chadlite depending on the fit.
The softboy trend will die soon i'm calling it. As fast as i saw 10 year olds with white airforces, pyjmas pants and lose fit light blue jeans i knew it was over for the current hype.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10709
You bought good clothes tbh

• +1
chad doesnt wear underwear so stacies can easily access his cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, .👽. and Deleted
Hones you can wear a pijama in a wedding and you still mog every guy in there

• JFL
me right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 11053, Deleted and 1 other person

Then i thought she was a slut so started feeling like she was worth nothing (thus the crazy autistic stuff i said like when i told her to get surgeries and keept gaslighting her)

but i've ran background checks on her by my sisters asking around town and she's been vry honest about things i knew so now i cant hate her tbh and she's confirmed non slut + barely use social media. sometimes get that warm feeling thinking about her
Art hoe or different one??

• +1
Art hoe or different one??
Art girl. When she told me on first time we met that she had been with one of my old friends i don meet anymore (this guy has like 20 body count) i thought she was giga slut but now i know it was only 3 weeks and that they never had sex, checked with the old friend and story checks out.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Art girl. When she told me on first time we met that she had been with one of my old friends i don meet anymore (this guy has like 20 body count) i thought she was giga slut but now i know it was only 3 weeks and that they never had sex, checked with the old friend and story checks out.
Marry her

• Woah
I keep seeing models like @moggingmachine avi, that tattoed guy and andreas eriksen also once delossia but i've never seen gandy, opry or chico for any of the clothes
what website? link

Thats what i did to my gf jfl. At first i told her to get rhino and under eye fillers, cuz i was planning to use her for hookups and thought she was a slut, and now months later i regret telling her that, cuz i realise i was wrong.

Last edited:
No i still need to get rid of her this summer bcuz dont want her to find out things about me + i wont be able to give her rides anyway bcuz my bike is one person only
She is 7 psl. Looksmatched with you

thats a cool haircut, u got front pics?

thats a cool haircut, u got front pics?
15DE2637 31E6 45F2 B4F8 82EAB5080E3E

This is currently my only front pic on my phone lol.

normally it looks much better thoigh that was after sleeping hairstyle lol

• +1
Reactions: loromate
No i still need to get rid of her this summer bcuz dont want her to find out things about me + i wont be able to give her rides anyway bcuz my bike is one person only
All bikes can carry 2 people 😐

Attach better pics i need a microscope to see your new swag

• +1
chad jacket

• +1
you're chad so you'll look good in anything

• +1
Ur naked during sex any way ngl tbh
"fuark my fwhr looks amazing from this angle, i wonder if she likes my maxilla? i'm easily 8 psl and i'm not even frauding. can't wait to make a thread about this when this bitch finally leaves tbh"
Patrickbatman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, JL~, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Hugo cat shirt looks good albeit a bit pricey, other stuff looks aspie.

• JFL
Nice clothes bro, mirin.

• +1
Hugo cat shirt looks good albeit a bit pricey, other stuff looks aspie.
If anything the chad cat is the only aspie piece. The other are much more generic jfl they cant be aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
If anything the chad cat is the only aspie piece. The other are much more generic jfl they cant be aspie
Doesn’t really matter honestly, wearing certain clothes doesn’t work when you are ugly.

• JFL
Nice clubbable clothes tbh but not /r/fashionreps pilled

• JFL
Softboy trend will die real soon
It’s already out of style unless you’re under 18 tbh vans are gay. You can get everything on there, I don’t dress like that. I get Nike carhartt Rick Owens Champion on there cheap asf. I got those exact Nike tech fleece for $20 and they’re the same