Rate cycle for mandible growth/muscle/cheek bones

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
250mgs of test no aromasin DHT to control estrogen , RU58841 to stop any hairloss mk677 vitamin k2 m4 at 10-15mg everyday d3 boron , mk677 at 25mgs everyday

My last cycle was at 500mgs and my mandible definitely grew a long side with my cheek bones laterally which has actually helped my longer midface look more compact
I feel like the topical application of DHT on my chest + face will prevent bloating too
bump any roidcels got any advice?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2621
placebo, u prob just debloated XD. Unless your still in puberty, Test wont do shit to your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
placebo, u prob just debloated XD. Unless your still in puberty, Test wont do shit to your face
Cope. mandible stops growing in to ur 30s bodybuilders craniofacial development change after hgh+roids

measurements?

interested in results tbh, my cycle is based around the same principles, even though some things are different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
any suggestions on what else to add bro was thinking of calcium

I don't know tbh do i get a measuring tape and just measure XD
skip the calcium. depends on how extreme you wanna go, there are ways to eliminate all osteoclasts.

Maybe instead of t you could use hCG to not supress natural production.

And instead of DHT gel i prefer proviron.

• +1
Legit i have been on 250mg test a week and my mandible has grown alot but im still in puberty

• +1
skip the calcium. depends on how extreme you wanna go, there are ways to eliminate all osteoclasts.

Maybe instead of t you could use hCG to not supress natural production.

And instead of DHT gel i prefer proviron.
interesting this seems like a safer version not too taught on osteoclasts mind teaching me brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You started injecting at 18 ?
and where did you get your Testo from bro?
Yes bro I have become chad or die trying mindset i bought it from expresspct they are really good

interesting this seems like a safer version not too taught on osteoclasts mind teaching me brah
bones are built by osteoblasts and osteoclast, which break down and build up bone

• +1
Yes bro I have become chad or die trying mindset i bought it from expresspct they are really good
Wow thx bro You used Test enanthate right? Can you send me a link where you bought from bro exact product I wanna use legit stuff tired of indian piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
how old are you?

did your nose grow?

probably its already massive genetically but i also started retin A which made it smaller

Getting rhino after facepulling + mse
how long does one keep the mse appliance?

• +1