rate his eppley blackpill

P

pablo_riesutmedis

Iron
A while ago I was checking out surgeons to do facial implants. I did a lot of research and it was very obvious to me that Dr Barry Eppley suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Other names for this are Malignant Narcissism, NPD (abbreviation), megalomania (ambiguously similar) or psychopathy(quite similar).

If you have ever had any personal encounters with someone with this affliction, then you will know what I'm talking about.

You are likely to leave thinking that he is just the fucking greatest man on planet earth, or you'll leave somewhat bewildered and enraged by your interactions. This is mostly to do with whether you insult him or not. And by insult I mean anything that isn't directly complimentary. For instance if you decide you want a redesign of your custom implant that he himself has just designed, then that is an insult and you will encounter weird behaviour. If you disagree with something that Eppley says or insists on, then that is an insult. If you are unhappy with your result, it's an insult. Eppley will try to circumvent these 'Narcissistic Injuries' and double down on insisting that he is right and you are wrong. Don't put up with it. If you have a seriously botched surgery then you are in serious trouble. Forget thinking that Eppley will say "Oh, sorry I messed up", haha, no way man. If you push for an admission of wrongdoing you'll encounter a little resistance at best, and end up like Lucille at worst. You have to realise that NPD's will take shit to extreme levels to avoid narcissistic injury.

In your interactions you want to make sure you don't insult him. Try taking the blame for his mistakes as much as you can. For instance, he creates a 3d render for your implant. It's a real shitty design but you don't want to say that man. Instead you should say something like "Oh man, this looks great. Although, I'VE changed my mind about something and want it to be done this way. Is that okay? This design is really good it's just I'm so indecisive. SORRY! Silly me! Oh, and that bit there, could you change that so it looks this way? Oh, thanks so much Eppley, you're such an understanding guy. I can't believe I found you as a surgeon. Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin ".

Same goes if your aesthetic result is unsatisfactory - It's your mistake, and you're really sorry, and you want to kiss his fucking shoes because he's such a great guy. This is completely serious, it really is how you should behave.

If you are still planning on having surgery with him, then, in some ways his disorder works to your advantage because he’s really motivated to be the best (sort of..). If your surgery doesn't go to plan though, then it's definitely not a good thing. My advice is to be on guard about things and try not to get fucked over. Don't let yourself be pushed around and don't bet on his (non-existent) empathy. You want to make sure you get the outcomes that you’re looking for. Eppley might avoid admitting fault for something, or insist his way is the best way, but don’t let the motivations of his personality disorder shape your major life decisions. Stand your ground about any potential issues but do it in the tactful, smart way, as described.

Obviously he has many successful surgeries under his belt, so by no means is it a blanket rule to not go to him, but just personally, I'm going to stay the fuck away.

Hope that helps.

Footnote: This seems like good advice for dealing with all surgery/surgeons; probably because all surgeons are somewhat narcissistic, if not quite personality disordered. Complaints are bad for business too. Disclaimer: Above is an opinion piece (only my opinion) purely for speculation purposes. Don’t fuck with it fuckers.

A lighthearted primer on narcissists https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles...narcissism
“Running on a full tank of confidence and charisma, narcissists often thrive as salesmen, entrepreneurs, surgeons or in other ego-intensive, cut-throat professions.”

Guys this thread has been removed from google search results.

Initially when I searched "Barry Eppley NPD" this thread was on the second page of google...
Now it won't appear anywhere on google no matter what.

fuck. copied from another thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BigBoy
Sounds like the guy who wrote this had a crush for him

So I have to suck his dick??

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
I'm sorry brother, but, you certainly don't expect me to read that huge wall of text you just wrote, do you?

Crazy shit man

I'm sorry brother, but, you certainly don't expect me to read that huge wall of text you just wrote, do you?

i type faster then you readt tbh

less than 80 seconds between this and my last thread. over

• +1
Reactions: Glock Tower
A while ago I was checking out surgeons to do facial implants. I did a lot of research and it was very obvious to me that Dr Barry Eppley suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Other names for this are Malignant Narcissism, NPD (abbreviation), megalomania (ambiguously similar) or psychopathy(quite similar).

If you have ever had any personal encounters with someone with this affliction, then you will know what I'm talking about.

You are likely to leave thinking that he is just the fucking greatest man on planet earth, or you'll leave somewhat bewildered and enraged by your interactions. This is mostly to do with whether you insult him or not. And by insult I mean anything that isn't directly complimentary. For instance if you decide you want a redesign of your custom implant that he himself has just designed, then that is an insult and you will encounter weird behaviour. If you disagree with something that Eppley says or insists on, then that is an insult. If you are unhappy with your result, it's an insult. Eppley will try to circumvent these 'Narcissistic Injuries' and double down on insisting that he is right and you are wrong. Don't put up with it. If you have a seriously botched surgery then you are in serious trouble. Forget thinking that Eppley will say "Oh, sorry I messed up", haha, no way man. If you push for an admission of wrongdoing you'll encounter a little resistance at best, and end up like Lucille at worst. You have to realise that NPD's will take shit to extreme levels to avoid narcissistic injury.

In your interactions you want to make sure you don't insult him. Try taking the blame for his mistakes as much as you can. For instance, he creates a 3d render for your implant. It's a real shitty design but you don't want to say that man. Instead you should say something like "Oh man, this looks great. Although, I'VE changed my mind about something and want it to be done this way. Is that okay? This design is really good it's just I'm so indecisive. SORRY! Silly me! Oh, and that bit there, could you change that so it looks this way? Oh, thanks so much Eppley, you're such an understanding guy. I can't believe I found you as a surgeon. Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin ".

Same goes if your aesthetic result is unsatisfactory - It's your mistake, and you're really sorry, and you want to kiss his fucking shoes because he's such a great guy. This is completely serious, it really is how you should behave.

If you are still planning on having surgery with him, then, in some ways his disorder works to your advantage because he’s really motivated to be the best (sort of..). If your surgery doesn't go to plan though, then it's definitely not a good thing. My advice is to be on guard about things and try not to get fucked over. Don't let yourself be pushed around and don't bet on his (non-existent) empathy. You want to make sure you get the outcomes that you’re looking for. Eppley might avoid admitting fault for something, or insist his way is the best way, but don’t let the motivations of his personality disorder shape your major life decisions. Stand your ground about any potential issues but do it in the tactful, smart way, as described.

Obviously he has many successful surgeries under his belt, so by no means is it a blanket rule to not go to him, but just personally, I'm going to stay the fuck away.

Hope that helps.

Footnote: This seems like good advice for dealing with all surgery/surgeons; probably because all surgeons are somewhat narcissistic, if not quite personality disordered. Complaints are bad for business too. Disclaimer: Above is an opinion piece (only my opinion) purely for speculation purposes. Don’t fuck with it fuckers.

A lighthearted primer on narcissists https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles...narcissism
“Running on a full tank of confidence and charisma, narcissists often thrive as salesmen, entrepreneurs, surgeons or in other ego-intensive, cut-throat professions.”

Guys this thread has been removed from google search results.

Initially when I searched "Barry Eppley NPD" this thread was on the second page of google...
Now it won't appear anywhere on google no matter what.

fuck. copied from another thread
You seriously expect someone to read that textwall?

Tbh I have a hunch he is a sociopath. No one can take 6 ribs out of a woman's body and not care about it and call it healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Tbh I have a hunch he is a sociopath. No one can take 6 ribs out of a woman's body and not care about it and call it healthy.
pixee7_1463673288647_38580535_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
Niggah me knows word bu da don mene meez gonna right novel and shiet

poorcels coping itt

looks like me and Eppley are the same person.

I don't digest criticism very easily, especially if it's coming from people who are less knowledgable than me (seemingly).

I was hoping for examples though, looks like you'rejust sharing your personal awkward experiences and projecting it onto every fucking encounter he has with patients.

Too long text bro

Narcissism is the root for greatness, because Narcissism stems from insecurity. If it wasnt for Narcissism there wouldnt be great people that have done something extraordinary. Its AN eternal strive for perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back