• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Hozay and DaGullas
Probably average 25 year old depending on height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
scratch that... remove glasses :unsure:
With or without, and its not being narcy, i mog you and 97% of the forum. Arvid where i live would be a blonde cuck soyboy. @qwertyqazqwerty can say it too.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep, Introvertednarc and 7 others
Looks fine wouldn't see people knowing you as "the really good looking guy" but has decent success

Looks fine wouldn't see people knowing you as "the really good looking guy" but has decent success
I need to get back to gymmaxx, finish my tattoos, get genio or chinwing and maybe infraorbital rim implants but i will try filler first i think

With or without, and its not being narcy, i mog you and 97% of the forum. Arvid where i live would be a blonde cuck soyboy. @qwertyqazqwerty can say it too.
you mog me :lul: 👌

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
5,5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, DaGullas and Deleted
only failo looking manlet with small skull tbh

but sexappeal over 9000

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Introvertednarc and Deleted
My man @ArvidGustavsson mogs you to India shit streets and back

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
only failo looking manlet with small skull tbh

but sexappeal over 9000
Thx a lot bro, im manlet if u take northern europe and mid in count. Where i live im normal. In shoes 175

My man @ArvidGustavsson mogs you to India shit streets and back
Whatever u say. I said where i live. Nobody likes blonde cucks, neither worships caprios and pitts and whatever. Everybody prefers Morrone, Divaio over them.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
max 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Whatever u say. I said where i live. Nobody likes blonde cucks, neither worships caprios and pitts and whatever. Everybody prefers Morrone, Divaio over them.
Another day another fucking ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted
U look like shit bro loool. And u are a narcy. The only pics u look good are the morphed ones with salludon.
yes bro i wish i was 5'7 like you and looked like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Incoming, Chadeep and 3 others
max 5 psl
Improving bro, started at 4. My skin is kinda dead know. My coloring is better than this. Im growing my hair to medium and my stubble, gonna get genio and infraorbital rim

• Love it
Reactions: eyearea
hands down

dagullas if one of the best looking users for me ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Whatever u want to say kid. Morph ur pics with salludon blonde cuck. The only good thing u have is ur height.
i wish i could name a positive for you. You cant seriously say you mog 97% at 5'7. I thought you would say ur like 6ft or something and then youd be average

It's funny how these subhuman ethnics try to defend each other, this coping mechanism that they have keeps them away from roping

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, buckchadley31, Chadeep and 1 other person
i wish i could name a positive for you. You cant seriously say you mog 97% at 5'7. I thought you would say ur like 6ft or something and then youd be average
Average 😂 Trying to put others down when nobody likes blonde cucks. Dark coloring mogs u to the ground lol. Everygirl worships morrone and divaio over ur blonde twinks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted
It's funny how these subhuman ethnics try to defend each other, this coping mechanism that they have keeps them away from roping
I never seen u cuck. White worshipper bitch. Keep sucking di caprio and pitt cock while divaio and morrone are worshipped everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted
Average 😂 Trying to put others down when nobody likes blonde cucks. Dark coloring mogs u to the ground lol. Everygirl worships morrone and divaio over ur blonde twinks
I watched 365 days with other ppl and the girl i sat next to said he looked indian

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
I watched 365 days with other ppl and the girl i sat next to said he looked indian
Looolz everything said. U are from cucksweden right? Higher tax of suicide ikea cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
I never seen u cuck. White worshipper bitch. Keep sucking di caprio and pitt cock while divaio and morrone are worshipped everywhere
No one even knows who these 2 ethnic faggots are jfl ,while leo and Pitt is known even in the most remote places in the world jfl , they mog those 2 subhumans to self harm

• +1
This is facially not dagullas best picture tbh

He posted some pictures where he looks extreme good in the past

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and DaGullas
No one even knows who these 2 ethnic faggots are jfl ,while leo and Pitt is known even in the most remote places in the world jfl , they mog those 2 subhumans to self harm
Ahahahahaha where? Tell me? Literally everyone worships those 2. Side by side literally 9/10 would chose them.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
This is facially not dagullas best picture tbh

He posted some pictures where he looks extreme good in the past
I have the glasses bro, if i took them it would look better but was just for the nt ahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Ahahahahaha where? Tell me? Literally everyone worships those 2. Side by side literally 9/10 would chose them.
Fucking ethnics jfl its the first time I hear those 2 faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and Deleted
cristiano ronaldo top 20 best looking man in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and DaGullas
if you are average in portugal, then amnesia would probably steal every girl out there in portugal.

• +1
Fucking ethnics jfl its the first time I hear those 2 faggots
Yeye. Meds are ethnics for u. Keep crying whitie cuck. We have everything better than u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 4438 and W0KESTMOTHF
if you are average in portugal, then amnesia would probably steal every girl out there in portugal.
amnesia mogs him, but his colouring is better

portuguese and spanish people look damn good, thats fact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and DaGullas
im not average. Im above it. I already told u. I seen ur pics and u would have 0 girls here. But ye amnesia would be slayer here.

• JFL
@DaGullas

bro i will stop giving your back up now, people will think i am gay.

clear your shit yourself now.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
@DaGullas

bro i will stop giving your back up now, people will think i am gay.

clear your shit yourself now.
Ahahaha np bro. I just like to talk with these cuck narcies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438