Rate IRL appeal

Nct, 0

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas
im not average. Im above it. I already told u. I seen ur pics and u would have 0 girls here. But ye amnesia would be slayer here.
I know Im not good looking, Ive never said that. I am subhuman but that doesnt have anything to do with the topic, we are discussing you not me.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
mogs me

• +1
looks very NT, I get fratboy vibes from you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Whats fratboy bro?
usually chadlites and above who join fraternities in colleges in america
they run trains on sorority girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and DaGullas
looking like morrone ≠ 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and DaGullas
usually chadlites and above who join fraternities in colleges in america
they run trains on sorority girls
Ahah fraternities are like groups of “higher class” people?

IRL: not near chad but you are good looking.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
no not higher class necessarily, I mean you look like someone who goes to parties and is popular basically

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DaGullas
Looks good, if 175 in shoes you are most likely 5’8 or something, since 175 is 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
In a fuckton of western countries that's somewhat above average tbh
Im not being narcy bro, im just saying facts. Thx for being sincere. I want to upgrade even more, i will get back to gym, finish my tattoo sleeves, facewise i know i need to upgrade something but im still looking for it, need some chin height and better undereye support, i got some nct( i want to fix it but never saw someone who had a nice surgery on it) and its just taban doing them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Well if you are lite in your mind I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise.
Im asking bro not confirming. Im htn at the moment i think

Well if you are lite in your mind I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise.
The thing is im talking IRL. I think i never saw a chad. And even chadlites only on instagram

Im asking bro not confirming. Im htn at the moment i think
Yeah htn looks pretty legit, probably mogging most of this forum tbh.

• +1
Whats fratboy bro?

A545911a48dab1637bdff39dc078b22c

QlviF00C

Vs.

C9765f5ad28662fc4e5aa63fdc74dcbe

Which is the vibe of a lot of guys who post here

Attachments

• qlviF00C.jpeg
    qlviF00C.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
imo u look a little beta, not incel tier tho. maybe u get a girl once every few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Normie, nothing special

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Sikkunt23
@ArvidGustavsson mogs u to a absolute fucking gandy and back son keep fucking coping . Avrid is a chadlite tbh . He face and height mogs u keep coping with blonde hair . Nonetheless u look ok and have good appeal where u live , I would say mid tier-high teir normie in looks+ appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted
With or without, and its not being narcy, i mog you and 97% of the forum.
Settle the fuck down faggot, you're here for a reason. Don't forget that

@ArvidGustavsson mogs u to a absolute fucking gandy and back son keep fucking coping . Avrid is a chadlite tbh . He face and height mogs u keep coping with blonde hair . Nonetheless u look ok and have good appeal where u live , I would say mid tier-high teir normie in looks+ appeal tbh
never noticed how much of a whore she is jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Settle the fuck down faggot, you're here for a reason. Don't forget that
Lol im here to maxx out. I mog 97% of the forum, as a whole, tats and everything. This arvid cuck and the indian mole shitter sikkunt only look good in their cuckountries.

• Love it
Mogs the whole forum into suicidal depression ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, sytyl, Deleted and 2 others
Lol im here to maxx out. I mog 97% of the forum, as a whole, tats and everything. This arvid cuck and the indian mole shitter sikkunt only look good in their cuckountries.

Brutally over for you

@Sikkunt23

• So Sad
Im high tier normie. Arvid looks good PSL wise and most of his pics are frauded and bad camera wise. He height mogs me ye.

only failo are eyes, otherwise you have a great smile, great hair, etc

i'd say you have a high irl appeal

• Love it
di vaio/10

• Love it
Brutally over for you

@Sikkunt23
Nah man he looks good. But him and arvid overrate themselves and underrate the others. Of course they are among the better looking guys here, but i am there as well. And im not being narcy its just facts. I dont care about muh this ratio or muh that ratio. I get girls all the time, just message them, and i can show you my insta dms and likes and everything. The only guys here who can come and say something like I would truly listen are salludon and amnesia

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
only failo are eyes, otherwise you have a great smile, great hair, etc

i'd say you have a high irl appeal
My eyes are strange atm but they were better before surgery.. I want to fix them but i dont know how. The dark eyes are getting much better, i think its just trauma from surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
Another day another cope . I literally live in Canada and I can out match u on tinder 100 percent . Stop being a cuck . Avrid is a chadlite and mogs u to death and back . Be realistic Jesus

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
My eyes are strange atm but they were better before surgery.. I want to fix them but i dont know how. The dark eyes are getting much better, i think its just trauma from surgery.
you probably need almond eye surgery

i can see your negative canthal tilt through your sunglasses

• +1
@Sikkunt23 YOU ONLY LOOK GOOD IN PAKILAND YOU CUCK , NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR 92nd PERCENTILE TINDER VIDEO OF YOU MATCHING WITH HOT STACEYLITES . IN CANADA NONE OF THAT SHIT MATTERS STOP COPING YOU FAGGOT KYS TBH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, sytyl, Chadeep and 3 others
you probably need almond eye surgery

i can see your negative canthal tilt through your sunglasses
But besides Taban, who does it? Ye i need that surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
You're above average. I'd say PSL 4.5

• +1
This “ Indian mole shittersickkunt “ isn’t even Indian , I’m pasthun ( whole separate race ) , and I will out match u on tinder in Canada ( the west ) and it’s not even close . @ArvidGustavsson same thing

Wait, @ArvidGustavsson is he really 5'7?

Another day another cope . I literally live in Canada and I can out match u on tinder 100 percent . Stop being a cuck . Avrid is a chadlite and mogs u to death and back . Be realistic Jesus
Can you? I dont even know how many likes i have but they are a lot in there. I dont even need tinder. I directly message them on instagram and they too lool. Arvid doesnt mog me to death, he has better height and frauds every pic unlike me.

• Ugh..
@Sikkunt23 YOU ONLY LOOK GOOD IN PAKILAND YOU CUCK , NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR 92nd PERCENTILE TINDER VIDEO OF YOU MATCHING WITH HOT STACEYLITES . IN CANADA NONE OF THAT SHIT MATTERS STOP COPING YOU FAGGOT KYS TBH
Caged hard tbh

• Woah