Rate IRL appeal

But besides Taban, who does it? Ye i need that surgery
i seriously wouldn't do cantho with a surgeon other than taban

he is a master of his profession and you'll get the best results with him

any other surgeon would be a risk

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Chadeep and DaGullas
You're above average. I'd say PSL 4.5
PSL its face. Not height. And yes im above average high tier normie, with canthoplasty i will be chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8064
Im 5’7 barefoot. 5’9 in shoes and lifts. Portugal is full of 5’7 and 5’6 guys lool
Ok, I'd honestly say are IRL 6-6.5/10 by virtue of face. 5'9 isn't bad. You don't mog 97% of this forum bro. You don't come close to @ArvidGustavsson and @Sikkunt23 mogs you significantly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and Deleted
Im 5’7 barefoot. 5’9 in shoes and lifts. Portugal is full of 5’7 and 5’6 guys lool
u utter coping cuck listen . Height is supposed to me measured barefoot and being average height isn’t good either

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
Ok, I'd honestly say are IRL 6-6.5/10 by virtue of face. 5'9 isn't bad. You don't mog 97% of this forum bro. You don't come close to @ArvidGustavsson and @Sikkunt23 mogs you significantly
I do mog in every aspect. NT, body, tats, face, smile, teeth. The only thing you have against me is height. Which here is not a problem as I am 5’9 in shoes(normal ones, not even tall ones). In my opinion both of them wouldnt stand a chance in med countries. They look like little kiddos. Im not saying they dont look good, because they are good looking. But irl appeal they dont mog me. And they fraud manyyy pics

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
PSL its face. Not height. And yes im above average high tier normie, with canthoplasty i will be chadlite.
U just said “ rate me IRL” irl height is important

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
u utter coping cuck listen . Height is supposed to me measured barefoot and being average height isn’t good either
Whatever you want to say. I can show you my dms you shitter, keep coping with your worshippers.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I do mog in every aspect. NT, body, tats, face, smile, teeth. The only thing you have against me is height. Which here is not a problem as I am 5’9 in shoes(normal ones, not even tall ones). In my opinion both of them wouldnt stand a chance in med countries. They look like little kiddos. Im not saying they dont look good, because they are good looking. But irl appeal they dont mog me. And they fraud manyyy pics
I have posted several videos of me and several pics . Same with @ArvidGustavsson stop fucking coping jfl

Nah bro don't start this shit. Just take the rating of 6-6.5/10 because that's what you are FACIALLY.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Whatever you want to say. I can show you my dms you shitter, keep coping with your worshippers.
Tinder battle with me and @ArvidGustavsson right now . Give me new numbers and best pics and I’ll set it up .

U just said “ rate me IRL” irl height is important
But he said PSL, i know its important but as I said, i mog most of the people here and people I see. Teeth, smile, clothes, tats, everything.

• +1
yes we're the ones who look like cuck babies not the guy who's 15cm shorter and looks like this

• +1
Nah bro don't start this shit. Just take the rating of 6-6.5/10 because that's what you are FACIALLY.
Ye i accept the 6.5 facially as my nct kinda ruins my eye area. But if i fix it i will turn chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
he is facially not bad

saw many pictures of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and DaGullas
Tinder battle with me and @ArvidGustavsson right now . Give me new numbers and best pics and I’ll set it up .
Give me yours and I will do here as well

What 15 cm you dumb? Stop larping ur height u cucks
@ArvidGustavsson is 6 1” barefoot ur 5 7 barefoot . That’s literally a 6 inch difference . That’s half a foot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
@ArvidGustavsson is 6 1” barefoot ur 5 7 barefoot . That’s literally a 6 inch difference . That’s half a foot jfl
Whats ur height btw? stop larping, i could say here that i am 1.80 as well like you larpers

Whats ur height btw? stop larping, i could say here that i am 1.80 as well like you larpers
5 10 barefoot . Again this is average for Canada( 5 9” ) but Tall for Pakistan . Stop coping and give me numbers so I can do the tinder battle with me u and @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
another ethnic vs ethnic thread as the white man laughs

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
5 10 barefoot . Again this is average for Canada( 5 9” ) but Tall for Pakistan . Stop coping and give me numbers so I can do the tinder battle with me u and @ArvidGustavsson
So what u want to say? Im average here too. Are u in pakistan?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Introvertednarc
Super hyper omega chad God. Please fuck my wife OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and DaGullas
the narcy fagots fighting each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and DaGullas
You look like a statusmaxxed normie who would do burnouts in the parking lot with a 2008 Camaro with dents in it.
And usually with a decent-looking adrenaline junkie GF in the passenger seat.
So ye, pretty good IRL appeal for women around your age.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
You look like a statusmaxxed normie who would do burnouts in the parking lot with a 2008 Camaro with dents in it.
And usually with a decent-looking adrenaline junkie GF in the passenger seat.
So ye, pretty good IRL appeal for women around your age.
Ye im htnormie bro. I just dont do those stupid things ahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Ye im htnormie bro. I just dont do those stupid things ahaha

@Sikkunt23 face mogs u ngl , his harmony is really good and that’s what matters most in terms of irl appeal

• +1
@Sikkunt23 face mogs u ngl , his harmony is really good and that’s what matters most in terms of irl appeal
But his hair is shit and thats not what matters only. Here where I live he would not slay. Majority of people hate ethnics. Never seen 1 indian with a non indian girl.

But his hair is shit and thats not what matters only. Here where I live he would not slay. Majority of people hate ethnics. Never seen 1 indian with a non indian girl.
You think everyone’s hair is shit jfl , how is that even a valid criticism ? He could literally go to the barbers and change that tomorrow lmao ? , even if most Portuguese women ‘hate ethnics’ , he doesn’t look ethnic at all so he’ll still slay .

• +1

Ironically the few indians ive known in real life have been very good looking, in retrospect i realized as a curry you have to be good looking to get into decent circles

• +1
You think everyone’s hair is shit jfl , how is that even a valid criticism ? He could literally go to the barbers and change that tomorrow lmao ? , even if most Portuguese women ‘hate ethnics’ , he doesn’t look ethnic at all so he’ll still slay .
Thats why i asked to run his tinder game here. He looks good and face wise because of Eye area but his hair is not good, his hairline is not good and he doesnt mog. Atleast in med countries.

• JFL
@Sikkunt23 over for u , u dirty low class , street shitting ethnic scum ... A WHITE GIRL WILL NEVER LOVE YOU , GO ER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
@Sikkunt23 over for u , u dirty low class , street shitting ethnic scum ... A WHITE GIRL WILL NEVER LOVE YOU , GO ER
He is always here. A “so good looking guy”

• +1
He is always here. A “so good looking guy”
Yes , he’s been rotting here for a long time , I have to agree with you there . Why isn’t he fucking all of those girls that he’s matching with , I mean if he really is matching with them using his own pictures and not a random male model’s ? Somethings fishy...

• +1
Yes , he’s been rotting here for a long time , I have to agree with you there . Why isn’t he fucking all of those girls that he’s matching with , I mean if he really is matching with them using his own pictures and not a random male model’s ? Somethings fishy...
A lot. Whatever i dont care

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23