Rate IRL appeal

Your good looking and seem very NT. But height fucks u tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and DaGullas
Your good looking and seem very NT. But height fucks u tbh.
Bro would fuck in northern europe, i fraud 5’9 all the time with normal shoes. It doesnt halo or failo me at this point

Bro would fuck in northern europe, i fraud 5’9 all the time with normal shoes. It doesnt halo or failo me at this point
Yeah. I guess. I could see you slaying tbh. Maybe not in northern Europe tho.

Yeah. I guess. I could see you slaying tbh. Maybe not in northern Europe tho.
Ye, but i dont want to go there anyway ahahah shit weather and i prefer med/latina girls

Ye, but i dont want to go there anyway ahahah shit weather and i prefer med/latina girls
I don’t like warm weather so I prefer the Northern European climate tbh , Latina girls are definitely hotter though ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I don’t like warm weather so I prefer the Northern European climate tbh , Latina girls are definitely hotter though ngl .
I like UK tbf, my cousin lives there, in Norwich. Went there a couple of times and to London as well

• +1
I like UK tbf, my cousin lives there, in Norwich. Went there a couple of times and to London as well
Lmao you’ve probably seen a lot more of England than I have then , I’ve never been to Norwich , and I’ve only ever gone to London to go to Heathrow airport jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Ultra giga portuga chad

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and DaGullas
Lmao you’ve probably seen a lot more of England than I have then , I’ve never been to Norwich , and I’ve only ever gone to London to go to Heathrow airport jfl
Ahah serious? Where r u from?

• +1
Ultra giga portuga chad
Estes branquelos dão rates maus a qualquer pessoa que nao tenha cor de esperma lol, basta estares um bocado bronzeado q dão de average para baixo

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Estes branquelos dão rates maus a qualquer pessoa que nao tenha cor de esperma lol, basta estares um bocado bronzeado q dão de average para baixo
Quando vai ver sao indianos kkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
You asked for opinion then say deluded you narcy lmfao.
Lol its because somethings are not subjective. Im above average. Not chadlite becaude of nct but high tier normie

Lol its because somethings are not subjective. Im above average. Not chadlite becaude of nct but high tier normie
Okay thats your opinion to me you look average and to someone else you might be above average. In the end what matters is to fuck girls and get attention you want from then

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Okay thats your opinion to me you look average and to someone else you might be above average. In the end what matters is to fuck girls and get attention you want from then
Where r u from and what u think is good looking?