NerdcelThundercok

Equinox

Never complaining about my horseface again .swear

HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I think around MTN face plus physique halo. He looks better in motion
HOW IS THAT MTN LOL, HIS MIDFACES IS LONGER THAN A BBC
his lips are ugly, shit eye are shit nose, ppl rating david laid HTN here and lexx HTN holy wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
his smooth philtrum ruins his face so hard lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
his lips are ugly, shit eye are shit nose, ppl rating david laid HTN here and lexx HTN holy wtf
I would say he’s entering MTN here. Laid is at least a chadlite, probably Chad with his top tier body halo.

Attachments

• 65177DFD-ED63-49F8-AB26-ADA0CE8481EC.jpeg
    65177DFD-ED63-49F8-AB26-ADA0CE8481EC.jpeg
    827.6 KB · Views: 0
I would say he’s entering MTN here. Laid is at least a chadlite, probably Chad with his top tier body halo.
like @goo25 said i mog him and i'm weak MTN, his face is a huge failo, his physique has a mogger frame ngl but dont know how many inches (my frame is 25in tho) i'll say lex is MTN due body halo, and he's as tall as me

like @goo25 said i mog him and i'm weak MTN, his face is a huge failo, his physique has a mogger frame ngl but dont know how many inches (my frame is 25in tho) i'll say lex is MTN due body halo, and he's as tall as me
you're Htn

Your bidelt is 25 inches ?? Send picture

Have you posted ur face?

I don’t know if it’s 25.. but either way top one percent frame and small hips. I don’t know why you’re against roiding, you wll look insane. after a few cycles
im poor plus i dont want the bad aging effect, its 25 inches i measure myself yesterday like i said it doesnt look 25 because im skinny but wide asf

You look terrible in that video tbh, higher psl yeah but you look autistic

I'm surprised I rated you high htn in the other one, do you have the pics I rated?

I'm surprised I rated you high htn in the other one, do you have the pics I rated?

im poor plus i dont want the bad aging effect, its 25 inches i measure myself yesterday like i said it doesnt look 25 because im skinny but wide asf
25 inches untrained is ridiculous. It is over 5 standard deviations to the mean. It is like an iq of 175. So if you train, you will have a men’s physique level of shoulder width to hip ratio.

Attachments

• 6025F31C-DD8A-4E41-B7B7-6A0D549278EF.jpeg
    6025F31C-DD8A-4E41-B7B7-6A0D549278EF.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 0

NGL i look kinda ugly but that video is female gazed, those videos and pictures is me with poor sleep over the week (15 hours of sleep total in the week) so i looked horrible

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
NGL i look kinda ugly but that video is female gazed, those videos and pictures is me with poor sleep over the week (15 hours of sleep total in the week) so i looked horrible
The pics and vids you used for comparison you looked terrible, color me surprised.

The pics and vids you used for comparison you looked terrible, color me surprised.
yeah, i looked terrible, but i still mog when i sleep well and all the fat around my face doesnt fade away lol
25 inches untrained is ridiculous. It is over 5 standard deviations to the mean. It is like an iq of 175. So if you train, you will have a men’s physique level of shoulder width to hip ratio.
i dont go more than 3 times a week to the gym rn, also i dont diet anymore but heres a picture of me
standing in my door, i tucked like my lats to avoid fraud but yeah pretty much 23 inches and im fat rn because i dont fuck with gym anymore, gym is gigacope sometimes
maybe i'll go to the gym tomorrow to hit push

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
yeah, i looked terrible, but i still mog when i sleep well and all the fat around my face doesnt fade away lol

i dont go more than 3 times a week to the gym rn, also i dont diet anymore but heres a picture of me
standing in my door, i tucked like my lats to avoid fraud but yeah pretty much 23 inches and im fat rn because i dont fuck with gym anymore, gym is gigacope sometimes
maybe i'll go to the gym tomorrow to hit push

flaring my lats out like normal standing me makes me 24 inches rn i think

Full lips are nice and long midface is fine. JESUS has a long midface and u are bowing down to HIM and confessing HE IS LORD soon u fucking faggot retarded cracker psl autist.

Lexx little
Lexx little 2

Long midface and NCT aren't death sentences, you need to take into consideration everything else, the dude has great skin, fat storage, and a very robust dimorphic skull. You're either coping hard or are just too eager to latch on to basic failos if this is anything below HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline, Deleted member 29155, steroids and 1 other person
View attachment 2279059View attachment 2279079
Long midface and NCT aren't death sentences, you need to take into consideration everything else, the dude has great skin, fat storage, and a very robust dimorphic skull. You're either coping hard or are just too eager to latch on to basic failos if this is anything below HTN
muh skin muh fat storage, he's leanmaxxed and he looks retarded sucking his cheeks to get hollow cheeks in his videos, he has a deathly long midface bad eye are bad nose and lips doesnt help

True he is pretty good looking for me.
Cope if you think this guy is considered subhuman anywhere.
JFL at retards here.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
muh long midface, muh bad eye, muh bad nose
Long midfaces are only really bad if they're downgrown/recessed and don't have adequate facial width to accompany them.

Butekyo breathing can help development in faces

Here's an example. If you take a closer look their midfaces aren't that far off in length. The girl on the right's midface is only a smidge longer, but do you know why it looks infinitely worse? It's not the midface length itself. It's the fact her face looks like it's melting right off, her face is thin, philtrum is drooping, chin points inward with zero projection, it's recessed to hell and has no support. Lexx's profile shows that he is not really recessed at all.

For more info:

His eyebrows have a good shape and a neutral tilt which help to offset the NCT, he also has decent upper eye fat storage, they don't look depleted in any sense.

His nose is large but it's also wide and straight. It's not a subhuman humped nose with narrow airways, it looks robust and healthy.

True he is pretty good looking for me.
Cope if you think this guy is considered subhuman anywhere.
JFL at retards here.
BRUTAL MOG MUH SKIN MUH LONGMIDFACE HE GOT MOGGED BY JEFF SEID(CHAD) BRUTALLY OVER. HE'S LOOKSMATCHED WITH AUTISTIC GYMGIRL WHO LIKES TO PEE WHILE DEADLIFTING OVERRRRR

MUH ITS OVER FOR HIM

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
BRUTAL ANTHONY MANTELLO MOGS AUTISTIC HORSEMIDFACE

View attachment 2279121

BRUTAL MOG AT AGE 17 BY RANDOM TEENAGER. OVER
NGL he was better looking at a younger age
bro stfu this dude lives a better life than you, he isnt ugly, even if he is LTN or MTN who cares
he lives a better life than the 'moggers' in this forum, is rich, famous and has a girlfriend
what do you want more?

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
bro stfu this dude lives a better life than you, he isnt ugly, even if he is LTN or MTN who cares
he lives a better life than the 'moggers' in this forum, is rich, famous and has a girlfriend
what do you want more?
MUH LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOU AFTER BEING BRUTALLY MOGGED AND ROSTED HOLY FUCK BRUTAL, how hard is has to be the mog to claim shit like that. overr

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal