Rate me 20M curry- looking for surgery advice

fourtwozero

fourtwozero

Iron
These are my current pics. I think I'm almost softmaxxed. Can I benefit from surgeries and which? or is it over?:feelsuhh:

Old pics from 2020-

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Corleone, greeneyes and 4 others
These are my current pics. I think I'm almost softmaxxed. Can I benefit from surgeries and which? or is it over?:feelsuhh:

Old pics from 2020-

Good morning, sir!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeek, bugeye, Nebula and 6 others
Definitely priest caste.
You should grow your hair, most Indians have jet black hair and as such they are very healthy, though often not very clean. Look at my PFP and try to emulate that.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Nice pose brah

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sergeant blackpill, bugeye and 2 others
Looksmaxxed really hard from 2020, did u get any surgery?

You need genioplasty

looks only softmaxxed as fuk
Quite motivating then, he went from what is invisible in the eyes of females here to the generic uni Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
looks way better than before
what did you do for your chin and jaw?

Definitely priest caste.
You should grow your hair, most Indians have jet black hair and as such they are very healthy, though often not very clean. Look at my PFP and try to emulate that.

I mean this guy was an average curry with a bob and vagene pheno super dark greyish skin round bulbous face.

Know he looks decent still the greyish skin fucks him hard ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 21863
I mean this guy was an average curry with a bob and vagene pheno super dark greyish skin round bulbous face.

Know he looks decent still the greyish skin fucks him hard ngl
I have a bad experience with their race on these kinds of forums and whenever I see a half-decent (or quarter-decent) one I think more highly of them. That doesn't happen with Euros.

Please don't take my amazon account

Looking good OP.

Good progress, you need hairstylemax and you are solid HTN in India

174 barefoot - 180 with AF1 and lifts. I don't go out without them jfl:feelshah:
(NOT in west)
I wonder if I feel short at 177cm because more peeps than I think out there do this. I just go out in chappals or flat shoes.

Old pics from 2020-

FaceApp 1666956125813

FaceApp 1666956072878

FaceApp 1666955697681

FaceApp 1666955870978

Ideal version of you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15468, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
I have a bad experience with their race on these kinds of forums and whenever I see a half-decent (or quarter-decent) one I think more highly of them. That doesn't happen with Euros.

Thats the average curry pheno after weight loss before the common traits from what ive seen is dark greyish skin

An bloated puffy face and a thick ethnic beard these 3 are giga subhuman traits give a white guy this skin and he would be incel give a white guy a curry beard and it would be over give a white guy that shittt rounded jaw and it would be giga over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 21863
Thats the average curry pheno after weight loss before the common traits from what ive seen is dark greyish skin

An bloated puffy face and a thick ethnic beard these 3 are giga subhuman traits give a white guy this skin and he would be incel give a white guy a curry beard and it would be over give a white guy that shittt rounded jaw and it would be giga over
At least they have a Caucasoid skull, that makes them a closer race to us than Asiatics in some regards.

Drop your routine
did u do anything specific to white max or just getting rid of acne?
I used tretinoin for acne and hydroquinone/kojic acid soap for whitening mainly with other side products

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, reptiles and Deleted member 21863
skincare nigga
Hilarious when manlet curries say nigga. Are they acting hood or dark triad jfl. Obviously they don’t say it in real life or else Tyrone would rape them

Old pics from 2020-

500 test
4 inch shoe lifts
Fade haircut
Sleeve tattos
Change name from Guldeep to something else

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16515
good softmaxxing. top guy, in india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I saw u at 7-11

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19157
Hilarious when manlet curries say nigga. Are they acting hood or dark triad jfl. Obviously they don’t say it in real life or else Tyrone would rape them
Nigger

Doesn’t offend me. It’s just very hypocritical for an abused dog to talk big on an incel forum the be a pussy in real life

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

Who gives a fuck if there caucasoid curries and whites irl dont consider each other similar at all tbqh.

Its just looks anyways ive seen a lot of whites who look very ugly

ive seen a lot of whites who look very ugly
Probably due to a higher sample size. The foreigners that come to the West tend to be richer and therefore better looking too.

Taller chin and smaller nose