Rate me 20M curry- looking for surgery advice

so rhino and genio only? else I can't do shit?
If you can increase detail the hollow cheeks then that would be pretty much all you need buddy bro
I am like you also need to debloat
20221025 173553

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and fourtwozero
Look good, low tier HTN in some pics. Lower third is sinking the shit out of your rating tho imo. If you fix that, and your eye area you'll be set boyo. Good job and good improvement.

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
congrats

you can larp as latin

Looks good enough to me, but you fell for pretty boy meme, it doesn't work in India as foids don't have easy access to birth control pill so it doesn't mess with their hormones. Most girls love maesthetic and masculine chadpreets here, source i am htn masc and my girlfriend gets wet over my muscles

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny. and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Looks good enough to me, but you fell for pretty boy meme, it doesn't work in India as foids don't have easy access to birth control pill so it doesn't mess with their hormones. Most girls love maesthetic and masculine chadpreets here, source i am htn masc and my girlfriend gets wet over my muscles
Then why do they like kpop?

Then why do they like kpop?
You're talking about under age girls lol, yeah they love k-pop because they're still going though puberty so their endocrine system is messed up hence they like more feminine men, i barely see 18+ women lusting for those abominations, altho there are rare exceptions but it's not the norm here. My gf absolutely hate faggots, she doesn't like Feminine guys even a bit and she was a 17yo virgin jb when we met

It's not a meme buddy boyo, birth control pill has literally nothing to do with foids drooling over pretty boys. Moreover I have done tinder experiment with one of my prettyboy friend(gigachad tbh) and he slayed more than any of my 'masculine' chadfish did

rhino and botox for uee maybe ? Just maybe.

Improve neck area pls

It's not a meme buddy boyo, birth control pill has literally nothing to do with foids drooling over pretty boys. Moreover I have done tinder experiment with one of my prettyboy friend(gigachad tbh) and he slayed more than any of my 'masculine' chadfish did
There is enough scientific data on it boyo, look it up don't believe me. pretty boy is a meme i myself have done many experiments, i have a giga pretty boy friend and i mogged him to oblivion, ofcourse when I say maesthetic i mean a good looking chad.

My girlfriend and all her friends love men with muscles, but ofcourse a good face is still a requirement

lol not underage 18-22 y/o foids too
Never seen a 18-22 foid in real life drooling over those fags, i have a big social circle with all types of women and only 1 of them like k-pop fags

There is enough scientific data on it boyo, look it up don't believe me. pretty boy is a meme i myself have done many experiments, i have a giga pretty boy friend and i mogged him to oblivion, ofcourse when I say maesthetic i mean a good looking chad.

My girlfriend and all her friends love men with muscles, but ofcourse a good face is still a requirement
I mean it's still pointless for me. I can never be a prettyboy I don't have those feminine features and why do you think I don't got any muscles jfl?

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 22.jpeg
    22.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Never seen a 18-22 foid in real life drooling over those fags, i have a big social circle with all types of women and only 1 of them like k-pop fags
get on dating apps jfl

Thats the average curry pheno after weight loss before the common traits from what ive seen is dark greyish skin

An bloated puffy face and a thick ethnic beard these 3 are giga subhuman traits give a white guy this skin and he would be incel give a white guy a curry beard and it would be over give a white guy that shittt rounded jaw and it would be giga over
Exactly the truth.
Do you have any idea what causes this dark greyish skin?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If you're in college, you definitely slay. Are girls throwing themselves on you?

I mean it's still pointless for me. I can never be a prettyboy I don't have those feminine features and why do you think I don't got any muscles jfl?
How did you managed to get that physique with curry food?

D4xMmCDl

'ello, dis is Craig from Migrosoft customer service, 'ow can I help yu?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and fourtwozero
gotta chill with the utter subhuman edits

Subhuman edits they mog most the morphs on this forum to death they actually look natural as well it's just most here can't handle the mog so they say ''mu-h uncanny valley'' in reality it just mogs them into the shadow realms.

• +1
Reactions: fourtwozero
Subhuman edits they mog most the morphs on this forum to death they actually look natural as well it's just most here can't handle the mog so they say ''mu-h uncanny valley'' in reality it just mogs them into the shadow realms.
find me one real nigga that looks like that
also if that's you in your profile pic with the subhuman edit then don't bother talking to me

find me one real nigga that looks like that
also if that's you in your profile pic with the subhuman edit then don't bother talking to me

You think genes can catch up with the aesthetics of an A.I literally built to create the ideal faces ? it's called uncanny valley because it's to good to be real that's it

You think genes can catch up with the aesthetics of an A.I literally built to create the ideal faces ? it's called uncanny valley because it's to good to be real that's it
looks more retarded than an FASD baby

looks more retarded than an FASD baby

Your giga coping here all the morphs have every single traits the chads spammed here have but with a curry phenotype you call it fake because you barely see it

Your giga coping here all the morphs have every single traits the chads spammed here have but with a curry phenotype you call it fake because you barely see it
put it on a white or black, I'll still say the same, self-sabotaging sandnigger

put it on a white or black, I'll still say the same, self-sabotaging sandnigger

Your gonna say this guy isn't a chang or muh it's fake or some shit like when ever some 1 has the psl chad traits but it's on face app you wanna cope and claim it's fake.

shit looks retarded

Show a good morph then if my morphs are so bad then show some good ones cause this looks like what chads look like.

Show a good morph then if my morphs are so bad then show some good ones cause this looks like what chads look like.
morphs then if so look then morph like. ones my are Show this good show looks good some chads what a bad cause like

View attachment 1926220

Your gonna say this guy isn't a chang or muh it's fake or some shit like when ever some 1 has the psl chad traits but it's on face app you wanna cope and claim it's fake.

Is this guy not chad though ? every trait of this guys face is super good

literally faceapp hollywood filter looks better than those edits

literally faceapp hollywood filter looks better than those edits

Those are fake as fuck no actual bone changes just brightens your skin unless you use star mode then it makes you eyes longer it also raises your eye brow

These are my current pics. I think I'm almost softmaxxed. Can I benefit from surgeries and which? or is it over?:feelsuhh:

Old pics from 2020-

It’s over my little green friend

No offence but you 100% look dyel in clothes, the whole point of muscles if to look good in clothes as well as off clothes, maybe bulk and try to get 10-15 pounds of more muscle

No offence but you 100% look dyel in clothes, the whole point of muscles if to look good in clothes as well as off clothes, maybe bulk and try to get 10-15 pounds of more muscle
My brother in christ are you like completely retarded?

So you are saying that I should stop leanmaxxing and start fatmaxxing or roidmaxxing just to look insanely huge in cloths and scare the foids away? And that I don't even look like I lift in my pictures?:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 33.jpeg
    33.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 44.jpeg
    44.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
My brother in christ are you like completely retarded?

So you are saying that I should stop leanmaxxing and start fatmaxxing or roidmaxxing just to look insanely huge in cloths and scare the foids away? And that I don't even look like I lift in my pictures?:feelsuhh:
Just look at yourself and be honest buddy, you look dyel, no one said you to fatmaxx or roid Maxx, you're just capped by your shitty muscle building genes, look at those legs and try to not laugh, you're the definition of dyel