Rate me 21y social outcast

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
STATS:
Social outcast my whole life , i never leave the home because i hate people and i don t want friends.
60kg, 173cm ex-boxer, 145iq Mensa Tested with psychologist in my country
i eat only one meal a day with 1500kcal to slow the aging proces because i want to appeal to young girls + other extreme things.
Sociopathy from chilhood abuse
I can get girls but i don t care, i always refused girls on dating apps who wanted ons because i look for love.
I don t want girls just to have sex, that s why i save my virginity to try to find a romantic, high iq girl with morals, if i don t find her i will try to destroy the society with the future of AGI me being a very good programmer .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_160126_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_160126_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230720_160132_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_160132_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230720_160138_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_160138_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230720_160142_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_160142_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Looksmaxxer20, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
STATS:
Social outcast , i never leave the home because i hate people and i don t want friends.
I can get girls but i don t care, i always refused girls on dating apps who wanted ons because i look for love.
I don t want girls just to have sex, that s why i save my virginity to try to find a romantic, high iq girl with morals, if i don t find her i will try to destroy the society.
strong HTN face

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Looksmaxxer20 and grooxx
6/10 rn, 6,5-7/10 when fully softmaxxed, good bones but a little bit assymetrical

@HarrierDuBois @Primalsplit @dimorphism @Cupid @SlavicGeneral @gribsufer1 @skorp @Beastimmung
6/10 rn, 6,5-7/10 when leanmaxxed
I m already lean, 12%bf but i have small bones in face.

mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Hell nah not this dude again :lul:

@St.TikTokcel insert video of him punshing himself

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and St.TikTokcel
@HarrierDuBois @Primalsplit @dimorphism @Cupid @SlavicGeneral @gribsufer1 @skorp @Beastimmung @The Grinch @LampPostPrime @wollet2 @5.5psl @Eriot Lodger @Bluekid @Crestfallen95 @Dr. Bludy

he is perfectly symmetrical, wtf are you talking about???

cope
he is right, my left side of the face is more reccesed and smaller bones

What sort of childhood abuse

Strong MTN low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 23558, grooxx and 1 other person
he's a MTN jfl at you redpillers

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
What sort of childhood abuse
Adopted because natural parents wanted to kill me when i was born.
Beating at school everyday, drunk grandpa who spit at me +throw me out of home, suicidal grandmother with cancer who i watched to not kill herself

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Zonar, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
STATS:
Social outcast my whole life , i never leave the home because i hate people and i don t want friends.
i eat only one meal a day with 1500kcal to slow the aging proces because i want to appeal to young girls + other extreme things.
I don t want girls just to have sex, that s why i save my virginity to try to find a romantic, high iq girl with morals, if i don t find her i will try to destroy the society with the future of AGI me being a very good programmer .
Salam alaykum, brother.

• JFL
Reactions: Yung, zeshama, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yung, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
isn't it the same guy that always have been listening to music on his videos?
yes, i am a old user from 2019

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23558, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 23558
5/10

Rhinoplasty will ascende you and maybe tan you are kinda too pale.

STATS:
you look very good imo, drop a little bit of bf

I think u got gaslight by a psychologycel op

@Autistsnevergetlaid @nitesik @russiancel @Mumbai Savior @SuperSpoonman @cel @StuntmanMike @cutie_pie

Get drug dealer pheno

htn despite the nct. 5’7 might be a problem tho

Jessepinkmen maxx asap

Little bit above average. Manlet though

That entire paragraph is cope unless you are from an eastern european country

do i know you?

STATS:
Strong HTN top 15% face

here is how i look frauded