Rate me (23M)

D

Duderino

Iron
Hey guys! Would you please rate me and recommend what surgeries should I get? I was thinking about getting a hair transplant and some fillers for a gonion bone. Thanks in advance.

I’m 5’7 btw

HT, minox, stroma, infraorbitals, lip reddening, radiesse, cheek+zygo implants, beta carotene, bimax

Attachments

• FaceApp_1666346896494.jpg
    FaceApp_1666346896494.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Niklaus Mikaelson, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Are u russian?

Putin maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Allandro
HT, minox, stroma, infraorbitals, lip reddening, radiesse, cheek+zygo implants, beta carotene, bimax
That’s an interesting take.

I was thinking about getting fillers though for cheek+zygo instead of implants just to see how it’s gonna look first since you can dissolve fillers easily.

Do I really need a bimax though? I thought my lower third is not that recessed that I need a bimax.

I tried minox and fin before but for whatever reason it didn’t give me any results

Bald. Its over

That’s an interesting take.

I was thinking about getting fillers though for cheek+zygo instead of implants just to see how it’s gonna look first since you can dissolve fillers easily.

Do I really need a bimax though? I thought my lower third is not that recessed that I need a bimax.

I tried minox and fin before but for whatever reason it didn’t give me any results
dont need bimax

bro he looks gay.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
bruh your face is weird af, i wouldnt do any fillers cause its gonna make you look more weird. I think its your eye area, your ES ratio and IPD and PFL are all crap, im sorry bro but theres no really fixing that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
At 5`7 nothing matters anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, ShowerMaxxing, Tasty17 and 1 other person
LTN, @russiancel you mog him

you look a bit like anders breivik

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 22623