Rate me (3-4 months looksmaxxing)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
How do I look? I've been looksmaxxing for 3-4 months.
Also how is my hairstyle?

• +1
Reactions: badromance
What looksmaxing? There is still so much to be done. What did you look like before?

• +1
Reactions: badromance

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
You should shave a bit and get a high t haircut

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
oilyhaircel

Start gymcelling, get a tan, and keep growing out your hair. If you're using shampoo, stop.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
What looksmaxing? There is still so much to be done. What did you look like before?
So what would you suggest I do?

oilyhaircel
It's the pomade I used to slick my hair back. I think I used too much.

Start gymcelling, get a tan, and keep growing out your hair. If you're using shampoo, stop.
How much should I grow it out?

You got potential.

Tanmax, hairmax, jaw jut (consider surgery), mew for maxilla gains, and consider getting fillers. How tall??

• +1
You got potential.

Tanmax, hairmax, jaw jut (consider surgery), mew for maxilla gains, and consider getting fillers. How tall??
I'm 5' 10" currently.
I think I'm considering doing a spray-tan. How effective is a spray-tan? I live in a cold hellhole.

small skull

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How old are you? Cause you either look very young or low T

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
lookin like a somali with that lightbulb forehead

It's the pomade I used to slick my hair back. I think I used too much.
dude u don't have thick enough hair or a good enough skull to be using pomade and slicking ur hair back

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Bur_01
JFL at your hairstyle, 10x worse with your peanut skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SeiGun
How old are you? Cause you either look very young or low T
I'm gonna be 19 soon. And yeah, everyone thinks I'm 14-15. I might hop on T if this doesn't resolve by the time I'm in my 20s.

dude u don't have thick enough hair or a good enough skull to be using pomade and slicking ur hair back
So what hairstyle do you suggest in the meantime?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Dont forget gymmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping and BornAgainChad
Back to the drawing board my guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
Back to the drawing board my guy

Most of my looksmaxxing was soft looksmaxxing, such as my skin and hair. But it's good to know that I still gotta work on myself some more.

Most of my looksmaxxing was soft looksmaxxing, such as my skin and hair. But it's good to know that I still gotta work on myself some more.

Always work on your self, There is no finish line, Improve always.

• +1
Always work on your self, There is no finish line, Improve always.
I know I'm not really "there" yet but at least I'm better off than a year ago. A year ago I was legit a 1psl horrific hideously ugly looking creature. I'm more normie tier now and I'm treated like a human being.

I like how this site is brutally honest instead of like reddit where soycucks say "hurr looks don't matter you look fine just take more showers" JFL. I wouldn't be where I am today if I listened to those retards.

I know I'm not really "there" yet but at least I'm better off than a year ago. A year ago I was legit a 1psl horrific hideously ugly looking creature. I'm more normie tier now and I'm treated like a human being.

I like how this site is brutally honest instead of like reddit where soycucks say "hurr looks don't matter you look fine just take more showers" JFL. I wouldn't be where I am today if I listened to those retards.

Yeah i see, Its cool man everyone has their own journey in life, Enjoy the process .

• +1
Yeah i see, Its cool man everyone has their own journey in life, Enjoy the process .
People definitely treat me differently now. They used to act like jerks and only associate with me to make fun of me, but now everyone just acts indifferent around me. I just blend in with the crowd.

I'm enjoying my journey for sure. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner, but it's hard to get started when you're in a very bluepilled environment.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I thought that it was a good style since it hid my hairline and went well with my skull type. Anything that makes my upper third shorter improves my facial harmony IMO.