rate me 30 yo guy

J

jeancastex

Bronze
i'm a 30 yo french guy, 187cm and 65 kg, have been on dutasteride/ propecia for almost 10 years. i am planning to do surgery for my philtrum and nose. and electrolysis for the damn unwanted facial hair cause by that shitty minoxidil drug... i used to get girls attention in middle school high school before social media and all that shit, but now i have been unemployed and depressed , and basement dweller of peace...

Pl
Mst
Mcv
Mant

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 20370, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Prettyboy. 6.5 or 7 out of ten.

• +1
Reactions: Styn1312 and Deleted member 3828
Lol fuck you, if you can’t get girls then it’s over for the rest of us 30 year old-cels

• +1
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 18480, Hades and 15 others
Prettyboy. 6.5 or 7 out of ten.
damn prettyboy? everybody told me i look like a damn portuguese ( because of the oral minoxidil side effect uwnanted hair)

Lol fuck you, if you can’t get girls then it’s over for the rest of us 30 year old-cels
i don't know where you live but i tried tinder on france and i get litteraly no matches . even ugly girls here prefer arabs/ black dudes....
damn before social media it was easier

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, karbo, Styn1312 and 11 others
i used to be wayyyyy better looking in highschool, fuck puberty destroyed me hard

and the never ending fight against hairloss that really destroyed life. and the worst drug that has ever been created; minoxidil

never ever use minoxidil trust me, it will cause bloated face/ unwanted hair on face everywhere,etc... i wish i never started it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
when you’re doing autistic psl poses but then your mum walks into the room
06AB67B8 A123 45B9 AAE8 983C4A5267D4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18480, Deleted member 20370 and 15 others
Well, you look very good.
i used to get many compliment in my highschool days, before getting this hairloss shit and having facial hair. i had the " surfer look", girls used to approach but because i was autismaxx i didn't even enjoyed that times.... but in college i was alone and never get approched... just come back home after class... i did a shitty job then and i spend my times alone

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Enfant terrible
u need more muscles. i thought i was lean/skinny at 185cm and 72kg but u 187 65kg, u need more mass

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
u need more muscles. i thought i was lean/skinny at 185cm and 72kg but u 187 65kg, u need more mass
used to be 85 kg at 22 yo , when i was a fan of zyzz, and wanted to look lke jeff seid, but without the steroid i just look fat. and my face was damn bloated.. and now at 30 ( and taking dutasteride) my metabolism is not the same at all, so i stock a lot of fat. i don't know if i can improve my body honestly

used to be 85 kg at 22 yo , when i was a fan of zyzz, and wanted to look lke jeff seid, but without the steroid i just look fat. and my face was damn bloated.. and now at 30 ( and taking dutasteride) my metabolism is not the same at all, so i stock a lot of fat. i don't know if i can improve my body honestly
sure ur leaner than me but u have wide hips
maybe checkur testosterrone levels? as ive been crazy lean before aswell. and i had low energy

• +1
Reactions: jeancastex
my biggest regret is not having enjoyed my college life.... looking back i mogged most ofthe dudes back then ( not bragging, it was a small university and i was already into looksmaxing back then), but i was to autistic and hairloss was desttroying my mind

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19905, rand anon and 3 others
sure ur leaner than me but u have wide hips View attachment 1751752 maybe checkur testosterrone levels? as ive been crazy lean before aswell. and i had low energy
yes i have really bad hips. when i was younger ( with certainly more test), i had better shoulder so it looked better. my test might be really low after that many years on duta
really nice body ( no homo) .

yes i have really bad hips. when i was younger ( with certainly more test), i had better shoulder so it looked better. my test might be really low after that many years on duta
really nice body ( no homo) .
yeah i think u fried ur test levels, thx,

did u have a hair transplant?

you look good but DYEL body. need more mass bro go workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
yeah i think u fried ur test levels, thx,

did u have a hair transplant?
no hair transplant, just dutasteride/ propecia/ minoxidil and cover up my hairline and diffuse thinning. unfortunately most transplant looks bad.. if it looks good i would do it honestly , unfortunately even with all those med my genetic is too strong and i will have to do a transplant . i know that oral minoxdil is the best drug in my case but the hypertrichosis is wayyyy too strong

damn prettyboy? everybody told me i look like a damn portuguese ( because of the oral minoxidil side effect uwnanted hair)
Wait you're not portuguese?!

Could've fooled me tbh ngl

i used to be a regional gymnast bro, i worked out my whole life, but skinny genetic of peace
u have a good face and sixpack should get girls tbh. but yea you look like Slenderman no front

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, jeancastex and Johnnybegood
no hair transplant, just dutasteride/ propecia/ minoxidil and cover up my hairline and diffuse thinning. unfortunately most transplant looks bad.. if it looks good i would do it honestly , unfortunately even with all those med my genetic is too strong and i will have to do a transplant . i know that oral minoxdil is the best drug in my case but the hypertrichosis is wayyyy too strong
i use oral minoxidil (drink 2 drops of it) and my temples has grown (had naturally weak temples) and transplants indeed looks unnatural

You look good man!

• +1
Reactions: Styn1312 and Johnnybegood
i use oral minoxidil (drink 2 drops of it) and my temples has grown (had naturally weak temples) and transplants indeed looks unnatural
how long have you been on oral min? do you get a lot of unwanted facial/ body hair from it? did you try the topical before? thanks

i thnik i'm the most unlucky user of that minoxidil shit, i never seen someone get that much hypertrichosis friom it. i was hairless before and now it has grow hair on my back/ shoulder/ whole face/everywhere... that shit is nuts

how long have you been on oral min? do you get a lot of unwanted facial/ body hair from it? did you try the topical before? thanks
i went straight on oral minoxidil. not alot of body hair fortunately, but i did it to get thicker eyebrows and to get stronger temples which i did. Did get some small hairs here and there but its unnoticable. i am half south east asian and thats why i guess.

Good base. Remember, don't take advise from anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lihito and Johnnybegood
Sad story tbh bro.
Even chadlites can waste their 20s if they are non nt. Honestly this is brutal ngl. You mog most guys.

As a portuguese man i naturally feel empathy for my pheno bros. Go out and have fun dude you look good

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19905 and ROTTING
i went straight on oral minoxidil. not alot of body hair fortunately, but i did it to get thicker eyebrows and to get stronger temples which i did. Did get some small hairs here and there but its unnoticable. i am half south east asian and thats why i guess.
lucky you! no body hair from it???? that is insanely lucky, 2 drop is like taking 5 mg ?

Sad story tbh bro.
Even chadlites can waste their 20s if they are non nt. Honestly this is brutal ngl. You mog most guys.

As a portuguese man i naturally feel empathy for my pheno bros. Go out and have fun dude you look good
well now that is hard, i am unemployed, no social circle, etc. my only hobby is going outside to surf, but i live in a really small town (1000 citizens) , and have spent the past years alone so kinda hard to start again

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING
lucky you! no body hair from it???? that is insanely lucky, 2 drop is like taking 5 mg ?
i did get very minor body hair from it, and some hair on my arms, but it doesnt bother me at all, the trade off was definately worth it. just look at my body pic. it doesnt look like theres alot of body hair right? its 5mg i think yeah, i did 3 drops before but noticed slight swelling

well now that is hard, i am unemployed, no social circle, etc. my only hobby is going outside to surf, but i live in a really small town (1000 citizens) , and have spent the past years alone so kinda hard to start again
Tinder? Move out of that small town and get a job elsewhere. Why would you spend the rest of your life in a village?

i did get very minor body hair from it, and some hair on my arms, but it doesnt bother me at all, the trade off was definately worth it. just look at my body pic. it doesnt look like theres alot of body hair right? its 5mg i think yeah, i did 3 drops before but noticed slight swelling
yes i am so unlucky i get vellu hair growing everywhere litteraly ( back/ shoulder/ belly etc), it was before microscopic... that sucks because i know it would work very well for my diffuse thinning. you didn't get even vellus on back etc?? damn i don't understand why it causes me that.

yes i am so unlucky i get vellu hair growing everywhere litteraly ( back/ shoulder/ belly etc), it was before microscopic... that sucks because i know it would work very well for my diffuse thinning. you didn't get even vellus on back etc?? damn i don't understand why it causes me that.
my back is fine. i am half filipino so i guess that is the reason

my back is fine. i am half filipino so i guess that is the reason
so lucky, well i was the hairless man alive before , and being on dutasteride at 1.5 mg daily totaly stopped any body hair growth... i doubt i had a second puberty at 29 .. that sucks a lot.
and you didn't grow hair like in the middle of the cheek/ near nose? i didn't even know human being could grow hair here... i wonder if this is because of the oral or because of the insane amount of topical i used that might have dripped on my face... i am so fucking exhausted by this drug.

i will have to do some electrolysis on my whole face and risk scarring ... i had a perfect skin because of the 3 accutane rounds i did previously.

so lucky, well i was the hairless man alive before , and being on dutasteride at 1.5 mg daily totaly stopped any body hair growth... i doubt i had a second puberty at 29 .. that sucks a lot.
and you didn't grow hair like in the middle of the cheek/ near nose? i didn't even know human being could grow hair here... i wonder if this is because of the oral or because of the insane amount of topical i used that might have dripped on my face... i am so fucking exhausted by this drug.
i did get some small hairs on near temple area, but the hair is negligible, i am 28 years old aswell

you are lucky man ; some guys get hypertrichosis and some don't it seems... i'm among the unlucky ones i guess. maybe i would have had crazy good scalp hair result

i did get some small hairs on near temple area, but the hair is negligible, i am 28 years old aswell
great body for youre age! you mog 99% of the male population,what is youre workout routine?

great body for youre age! you mog 99% of the male population,what is youre workout routine?
Upper/lower routine with a priority on the upper body as big legs make me look estrogenic

Upper/lower routine with a priority on the upper body as big legs make me look estrogenic
ok i really need to start a proper training routine. but my test level is certainly so low ( and dht non existant), but fuck genetic is so weird. my father at my age was nw 0 no hairloss looking like a damn alain delon and slaying...

ok i really need to start a proper training routine. but my test level is certainly so low ( and dht non existant), but fuck genetic is so weird. my father at my age was nw 0 no hairloss looking like a damn alain delon and slaying...
yeah no offense but u have really wide hips, you need to do something about it because girls find wide hips on men disgusting

Look good dude. DO some direct neck training though, I think it will help your overall looks a lot

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, coke, Wallenberg and 2 others
never ever use minoxidil trust me, it will cause bloated face/ unwanted hair on face everywhere,etc... i wish i never started it
Did you use it oral or topical?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah no offense but u have really wide hips, you need to do something about it because girls find wide hips on men disgusting
i know its from birth, i have a twin brother and apparently in the foetus he presses on me or someting like that ( not joking). i need to get wider shoulder i guess, because i can't do anything for my hips

i know its from birth, i have a twin brother and apparently in the foetus he presses on me or someting like that ( not joking). i need to get wider shoulder i guess, because i can't do anything for my hips
ur brother has narrow hips?

but i can assure you that i never i never get any comment on my body from girls irl ( just compliment on my abs). they don't see the things like us

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood