rate me 30 yo guy

Did you use it oral or topical?
first i used topical for years, but i wanted to correct my diffuse so i tried the new oral minoxidil trend and that shit happened

first i used topical for years, but i wanted to correct my diffuse so i tried the new oral minoxidil trend and that shit happened
Ohh thats why. Topical is safer but doesnt stop hair loss.

how tall is he? does he have a good physique? how is his looks?
he looks better than me. its like myself in 2.0 . i did my whole scolarity with him ( same class) , and girls always find him better lookng than me. he is 189 cm if i remind well

is facial hair really that big of a failo?

he looks better than me. its like myself in 2.0 . i did my whole scolarity with him ( same class) , and girls always find him better lookng than me. he is 189 cm if i remind well
yeah its brutal. i also have a brother which mogged me before, but he got fat

does this shit really work???
yes, i have been doing it and got gains

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
u need muscles

is facial hair really that big of a failo?
not in " traditional " area, but i get this all over face ( upper cheek/ near eyes/ middle of the cheek ), i will have to do electrolysis and i will certainly get mad scarring... because minox unwanted hair is permanent!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
yes, i have been doing it and got gains

bro you look unreal! ( no homo) which surgery did you get to achieve youre current look? lucky you to not have hairloss too! gigachad you are.
i am also considering a rhinoplasty but i am afraid of the result ( having a long philtrum already).

bro you look unreal! ( no homo) which surgery did you get to achieve youre current look? lucky you to not have hairloss too! gigachad you are.
i am also considering a rhinoplasty but i am afraid of the result ( having a long philtrum already).

between the far right pic and the left two pics I had a rhino and lower eyelid retraction and two rounds of chin fillers for slight increase in width

2443465_iohjjh65675.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
damn you look like my cousin in youre younger pics that is so weird. who is youre rhino surgeon?
damn you might slay a lot i guess?

facial hair and hairloss are such curse...
youre chin and jaw become like this naturaly??? i didn't know fillers could do such good redult ( sry for my bad english i'm french)

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
between the far right pic and the left two pics I had a rhino and lower eyelid retraction and two rounds of chin fillers for slight increase in width

2443465_iohjjh65675.png
sorry for my poor knowledge but is lower eyelid retraction the same as under eye blepharoplasty? how can it be traduced in french? it seems to be a great procedure to ascend! so bad that here we don't have blackpill surgeon.

mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
Chad, easily.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
i don't know where you live but i tried tinder on france and i get litteraly no matches . even ugly girls here prefer arabs/ black dudes....
damn before social media it was easier
@buckchadley31 :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
Bro please post a picture before starting minoxidil cuz mirini those brows and lashes :what::what:

2443465_iohjjh65675.png
u do anything for skin or just genetics?

Does topical bloats you too and what about your under eyes? Did it worsened

Bro please post a picture before starting minoxidil cuz mirini those brows and lashes :what::what:
well i started almost 10 years ago ( the topical). but before the oral i had the same as @john_babowski . and now its fcking horrible ( like a damn werewolf)

and for the eyelash fortunately i have stopped the drug because they are so long that it can be quaified as trichomegaly. and it can damage the cornea ( if i take oral min 5 mg it would be insane)

Does topical bloats you too and what about your under eyes? Did it worsened
well i think topical might bloat me when i overuse it ( like over 5 ml per day). but the point is that i wish i never started this shit drug and just stick with dutasteride. but nowadays oral minoxidil is the new trend.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840

2443465_iohjjh65675.png
Did you really need retraction tbh? Didnt seem like you had scleral show?

i don't know where you live but i tried tinder on france and i get litteraly no matches . even ugly girls here prefer arabs/ black dudes....
damn before social media it was easier
@Biggdink :Comfy:

Btw op you good dude try to lean bulk up, you look to frail for your age perhaps?

well i think topical might bloat me when i overuse it ( like over 5 ml per day). but the point is that i wish i never started this shit drug and just stick with dutasteride. but nowadays oral minoxidil is the new trend.
But you can stop minox can’t you?

Btw op you good dude try to lean bulk up, you look to frail for your age perhaps?
i have tried to bulk when younger and the result was not good looking like a fat dude , bloated. i know that irl i look like i come back from auschwitz but its the only way for me to stay " lean" , and with the damn minoxidil it bloat me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
But you can stop minox can’t you?
unfortunately never. its a trap. when you start it and use it for long period of time , youre whole scalp become dependent on the stuff. many have tried to stop it and end up way worse than baseline

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
unfortunately never. its a trap. when you start it and use it for long period of time , youre whole scalp become dependent on the stuff. many have tried to stop it and end up way worse than baseline
Omg its over for me then.

well if you only have hairline recession its not that much of a hassle. but if you have diffuse and need to cover youre whole scalp its when it start to become a real burden

Honestly im sick of your minoxidil excuse.

You look good, what else do you want? People say you look good, you know you mog most guys yet you're complaining about facial hair which is some girl like.

The only thing you should worry about is preventing hair loss and get your ass out of that small village otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life all by yourself. Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i'm a 30 yo french guy, 187cm and 65 kg, have been on dutasteride/ propecia for almost 10 years. i am planning to do surgery for my philtrum and nose. and electrolysis for the damn unwanted facial hair cause by that shitty minoxidil drug... i used to get girls attention in middle school high school before social media and all that shit, but now i have been unemployed and depressed , and basement dweller of peace...

View attachment 1751633View attachment 1751649View attachment 1751628View attachment 1751664View attachment 1751656
bro wtf are you smoking you are zac effron tier chad

easy 6PSL

HTN at the least. Just get more muscle. Im the same height 188 and I weigh between 80 and 85. Get compliments on physique even tho I gym 1x a week

Honestly im sick of your minoxidil excuse.

You look good, what else do you want? People say you look good, you know you mog most guys yet you're complaining about facial hair which is some girl like.

The only thing you should worry about is preventing hair loss and get your ass out of that small village otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life all by yourself. Everything else is cope
i mainly blame the oral minoxidil. if i had knew that the hypertrichosis you can get is not reversible i would not have tried it. they really should warn about it.

This shit ages me ngl i feel. Did your under eye got worse?
a lot! getting under eye blue circle from it and wrinkle under eyes ( my twin brother don't use it and don't have this side)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840