Rate me after mewing

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
The only thing that has changed in my face imo after mewing is reduction of UEE in my left eye and slightly wider jaws? (I remember having a narrower jaw in the beginning of the year, but I don't know how this is possible)
20191026 200915

Picture with UEE for reference

20191005 215339

Side profile

20191026 201416

Note: I do not claim that mewing WILL DEFINITELY cause changes in facial structure in all persons of all ages. I just posted changes that occurred after I started mewing. These may not strictly be induced by mewing and might also be caused by pubertal changes

All pictures were taken using the front camera.

over/8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Currycellmate
PorrataCell /10

stop squinting

squinted bug eyes/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If your eye area looks better from squinting, then you should squint 24/7.
it will give you wrinkles. besides if you have poor undereye support like me it looks very obvious i'm squintfrauding lol

it will give you wrinkles. besides if you have poor undereye support like me it looks very obvious i'm squintfrauding lol
Can't you get rid of wrinkles from increasing collagen? Plus you can get infraorbital implants

About 7/10 , some practice smiling might help you out

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Currycellmate
gl for an Indian tbh

you look better in the second pic since there's slightly more stubble. don't shave so much

hard to say. probably normie but many (not all) girls will be less interested since you're curry
It might be possible to fraud phenotype, or at least seem exotic after bleaching and wearing contact lenses.

View attachment 147874
Is that good?
Normie or incel in western society?
Not bad, but not really good. Unless they are decayed, would be better if you showed your teeth. If you're not a natural smiler, it can take months of practice as your muscles won't be used to it. But well worth looking up, can help in all sorts of social situations, not just with foids.

You'd easily be high tier normie / bordering on chadlite in my part of the West (West London) In other places you might take more of a hit for being a curry. Like I say to almost everyone, physique is a bit lacking, so some gym might help if you have time.

Not bad, but not really good. Unless they are decayed, would be better if you showed your teeth. If you're not a natural smiler, it can take months of practice as your muscles won't be used to it. But well worth looking up, can help in all sorts of social situations, not just with foids.

You'd easily be high tier normie / bordering on chadlite in my part of the West (West London) In other places you might take more of a hit for being a curry. Like I say to almost everyone, physique is a bit lacking, so some gym might help if you have time.
There isn't any problem with my teeth, it is just that my palate is smaller than average. Only 8 teeth show when on average 10 teeth show.
Also there are gaps between the canines and molars

You look pretty good m8

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Currycellmate
tbh i dont see results but you are definitely above avg

no bluepill bs full srs
you suffer from a narrow jaw tho

Psl 4

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Currycellmate
tbh i dont see results but you are definitely above avg

no bluepill bs full srs
you suffer from a narrow jaw tho
As I said I'm not sure, but my eyes have become more symmetrical.

Mogs every single curry here
Or most atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
what caste are you?
the colour of your skin might be a failo its hard to tell what shade of brown you are irl

look very low energy in 2d, incredible