Rate me and give me a advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
typekkk

typekkk

Muay Thai - Mewing - Chewing - Gym - Blue Eyed
I will put here some of my photos,so please rate me and give me advise for looksmax. I am 15 years old.

received_464119141022600-jpeg.74710

Attachments

• received_464119141022600.jpeg
    received_464119141022600.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 645
Moved to ratings. I say 4/10, last pic is the only one that shows your whole face non frauded. SHould lift to improve your shoulder width.

How old are you?

Moved to ratings. I say 4/10, last pic is the only one that shows your whole face non frauded. SHould lift to improve your shoulder width.

How old are you?

How old are you?
I am 15. Like i absolutely think i am good looking with good face shape but these birth marks and acne on my face absolutely destroy full look. So im asking for advise to know what to change.

I am 15. Like i absolutely think i am good looking with good face shape but these birth marks and acne on my face absolutely destroy full look. So im asking for advise to know what to change.
Good for 15, you'll be fine. You probably have another 5 years at least of face growth.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 685
You gotta make a front pic it's hard 2 tell this way m8

high normie
5.8/10

You seem to have poor eye area and a narrow frame. In addition to that, your nose looks big and upturned but that could be angle. Would agree with @jefferson's rating

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Invisible/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Sizzurp, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
Good for 15, you'll be fine. You probably have another 5 years at least of face growth.
Yeah, like i am okey with my look. Is it there just some way to exterminate this acne or birth marks?

You seem to have poor eye area and a narrow frame. In addition to that, your nose looks big and upturned but that could be angle. Would agree with @jefferson's rating

are you retarded or blind. Ignore this guy.

• JFL
So you're gonna tell me he has a robust frame, good eye area, and a proportionate nose to his face?

• +1
Yeah, like i am okey with my look. Is it there just some way to exterminate this acne or birth marks?

eat better lower sugar an carbs. Increase lean red meat with green veggies and fats like olive oil coconut oil maca oil.
So you're gonna tell me he has a robust frame, good eye area, and a proportionate nose to his face?

hes 15 years old you moron. People like you shouldn't have a voice.

Okey guys, i get all rate and critics. So just tell me how could i looksmax. Some advise for what to change.

exfoliate daily for the acne, not sure about the birthmarks

Very autistic pictures, couldnt you just take a normal picture from the front like everybody else?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
start lifting. Count your calories. Check out t nation.com

7/10 right now but you will definitely improve you have good face.
The rating system on this site works differently. A 7/10 would mean he's model tier. Subtract 2 points and you'll get to his actual rating. He's around a 5.3 PSL. Which is above average.

The rating system on this site works differently. A 7/10 would mean he's model tier. Subtract 2 points and you'll get to his actual rating. He's around a 5.3 PSL. Which is above average.

i get it but the guy is a young men who is 15 years old giving him a 4/10 is just retarded. Guy is at least over a 5.

Very autistic pictures, couldnt you just take a normal picture from the front like everybody else?
Sorry but these are just i found in my gallery.

if we say 7/10 we mean 7/10.

If we say 7psl then that's what we mean. You aren't forced to rate with the psl system.

Shit pics cant rate

I am okey with all criticism. Just want advice what could i do. What to use. How to change my face to better.

hes 15 years old you moron. People like you shouldn't have a voice.
Lmao, I'm 15 and so is @dogtown. People want to know honest flaws and I just listed them.

7/10 right now but you will definitely improve you have good face.
how about you newbie cunts stop rating? 7/10 is literally mm tier.
op show front pic. impossible to tell ratings from these pics

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Lmao, I'm 15 and so is @dogtown. People want to know honest flaws and I just listed them.

you do understand as you grow your face will change a lot.

so how could i take these photos?

how about you newbie cunts stop rating? 7/10 is literally mm tier.
op show front pic. impossible to tell ratings from these pics
i wanted to give the guy an ego boost.

I get it,

So? we aren't rating him based on how he might or might not look in 5 years. We are rating him in the pictures he currently posted.

And he is not even close to 7/10, that's a reddit tier rating

• +1
That depends on genetics. Some people keep the same face, some people look worse, some people look better.

So? we aren't rating him based on how he might or might not look in 5 years. We are rating him in the pictures he currently posted.

And he is not even close to 7/10, that's a reddit tier rating

lets see him post some better pictures and we can finally close this debate?

i wanted to give the guy an ego boost.

I get it,
he is above average. but it seems like he picked his best pics and angle. A 5.3 PSL is a fair rating (7.3/10 irl)

Se guys can you give me some example of taking a good picture for rate?

Just a selfie with you arms extended to avoid lens distortion.

mate. look straight at the camera and take a pic. give it a shot

invisible , 2/10.

Yeah you look better there. 5.5/10

Nose is your biggest flaw imo
Yeah, it looks big. Probably it is because because i am still young and my body is evolving so it is not symetric. Also these birthmarks. Are there some other things i can do from mewing, chewing gum, cleaning face with hot water, cleanser, anti acne?

Yeah you look better there. 5.5/10

Nose is your biggest flaw imo
once the test really kicks in he will look good.

Just take of yourself. Train eat well and don't get fat. Learn how to diet properly.

My nose was disproportionate around his age but overtime it's started to look better. (At least to myself)

so much cope itt

blonde+no falios/deformities=slayer

just mew, gym, you'll be fine, you have an asymmetry so make sure you mew correctly

once the test really kicks in he will look good.

Just take of yourself. Train eat well and don't get fat. Learn how to diet properly.
Yeah i am training muay thai and eating healthy. Probably that thing with nose is because i am too tall for my age. i have 183 cm.
so much cope itt

just mew, gym, you'll be fine, you have an asymmetry so make sure you mew correctly
Thanks. "
" what that means? Also some advise for doing mew properly?

what the fuck does mew stand for?

Harmonycel, nosecel, eyecel. 4/10

• +1
typical germanic long philtrum failo. Otherwise, gl. I stand by my earlier rating of psl 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.