RATE ME- BEFORE/AFTER: Tan, Chin Filler, Neck Training, Hairstyle, Clean Shaven, Lower BF%

okay thanks than i am just using fake tan for this weekend thats faster and easier

ive used fake tanner than u can buy at a beauty store, it definitely gave me a nice color but the one I used started to like peel / flake off unevenly and that made me look weird with like partial tan and partial white

However with indoor lighting esp in a club ur gunna prob look tanner/darker in general anyway just as is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
ive used fake tanner than u can buy at a beauty store, it definitely gave me a nice color but the one I used started to like peel / flake off unevenly and that made me look weird with like partial tan and partial white

However with indoor lighting esp in a club ur gunna prob look tanner/darker in general anyway just as is
nice!! :) i will post a thread how clubbing went :) now i lost 3kg waterweight in one week because no salt and diuretics

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
What did you do in softmaxxing ?

other than what i mentioned in my OP

latisse for eyelashes, naturally i like have no eyelashes at all
minox for eyebrow thickness
dye eyebrows black for more appearance of thickness

blue contacts
3 to 4 inch lifts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
other than what i mentioned in my OP

latisse for eyelashes, naturally i like have no eyelashes at all
minox for eyebrow thickness
dye eyebrows black for more appearance of thickness

blue contacts
4 inch lifts
Redpill me on latisse
Should i use it ?

>4 inches
Isnt that overkill and too suspect ?

Redpill me on latisse
Should i use it ?

>4 inches

some are "only" 3 inches that I wear

dont tell me u havent seen my infamous thread :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4946, mewcoper and 5 others
some are "only" 3 inches that I wear

dont tell me u havent seen my infamous thread :ROFLMAO:

No kek

Redpill me on latisse
Should i use it ?

>4 inches

yea latisse made mine longer and more sparse. What it DIDNT do was make the actual eyelash hairs like thicker. It made them longer and MORE of them just not the actual hair widths thicker

And the side effects of latisse is that it slightly darkens the skin where u apply it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10987
yea latisse made mine longer and more sparse. What it DIDNT do was make the actual eyelash hairs like thicker. It made them longer and MORE of them just not the actual hair widths thicker

And the side effects of latisse is that it slightly darkens the skin where u apply it
Already have above average lashes
Will i see a lot of change ?
Also where do you buy it ?
How do you apply it

Do you have a side profile pic for the bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Do you have a side profile pic for the bro

its like a 5 year old pic, i'm leaner now but there ya go. I'm not squinting I'm not jutting, no fraud at all

5454EYEB1ahighd

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and BradAniston
Legendary, forever Mirin. I agree with the notion that the incongruence of your looks and lifestyle/social standing/personality is fucking you over. The insane looks might raise the bar to expect an insane experience all around. Maybe not, you’re fucking hella girls anyway.

Regarding the tan, any advice for going about it the best way without fucking yourself up? Just tan and don’t burn, no sunscreen, eat decent? I’m Irish so I burn quick, got mt2 just waiting for the weather to clear up but maybe I’ll find a tanning salon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"
G93DDNcl

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Over, CursedOne and 4 others
Where did you get the fillers done? How much did it cost each time? Any side effects?

fuck my wife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Social status bro. I’ve seen and keep seeing social status boosting dead average dude’s sex lifes way above their looks level would otherwise permit them. Having the right group of friends, connections and a good social standing is vital.
he should start a insta account bro

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
What can I do to improve my face though? Serious question

I am playing around morphing and anything I do looks uncanny very fast, possibly eye area or nose. And my philtrum looks longer than previous in this pic than in others hmm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
tbh just maintain this hope your skin stays good after alot of tanning and just dont bald and get fat and your are set

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, sly shinkai and mulattomaxxer
U dont look human, disturbs me tbh

Its MULTIPLE situations like this where a girl tells me I am so GL etc yet they never meetup with me or block me on snap or something which makes me laugh at looks theory as being all u need

Looks are not the end all be all theres other shit at play
Status and social proof

I am playing around morphing and anything I do looks uncanny very fast, possibly eye area or nose. And my philtrum looks longer than previous in this pic than in others hmm
Ur finished bro. Face is maxed out just maxamise status and money now. U should stream on twitch tbh, get easy e girl slays and famous from looks alone

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
he should start a insta account bro
Ur finished bro. Face is maxed out just maxamise status and money now. U should stream on twitch tbh, get easy e girl slays and famous from looks alone

if I started an IG account it would just be like selfies and shit cause I have no IRL friends haha

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, zeshama, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
if I started an IG account it would just be like selfies and shit cause I have no IRL friends haha
yeah good man, make some friends i guess "haha" lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Who do u train with? Could just start weasling ur way into existing social circles tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Join a tiktok frat house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
very gl man, but also at the same time very uncanny for some reason ngl.

probably just on the pics

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
looks creepy as fuck on the right

Before: Chadlite 5.5PSL
After: Chad 6.5PSL

You do look younger on the before picture though, because you look less put together there. Gives it a younger vibe of a person that is still finding his style. Would give you like 22-23 years old there. 25-26 in the after pic.

The thing with looks, and also personality, is that there is no '1 perfect look' to get every girl. People have different preferences and vibe to different personalities. You will always have a significant portion of dates ghost you, etc. even if you had the perfect PSL look.

Some girls are not going to match you, simply because they like long hair, or tattoos, or a hipster look, etc. Doesn't have much to do with looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 3573 and Amnesia
Before: Chadlite 5.5PSL
After: Chad 6.5PSL

You do look younger on the before picture though, because you look less put together there. Gives it a younger vibe of a person that is still finding his style. Would give you like 22-23 years old there. 25-26 in the after pic.

The thing with looks, and also personality, is that there is no '1 perfect look' to get every girl. People have different preferences and vibe to different personalities. You will always have a significant portion of dates ghost you, etc. even if you had the perfect PSL look.

Some girls are not going to match you, simply because they like long hair, or tattoos, or a hipster look, etc. Doesn't have much to do with looks theory.

Very legit, I have always preached that there's no such thing as a universal attractive man to all women. Women really DO have differing tastes and types and men find this concept hard since men will basically fuck anything no fat with a decent face

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16641 and 7 others
@Maesthetic is he very dimorphic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You have a very symmetric face
Very rare

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
How much money you make ?

I prefer the pale version, looks like a vampire idk

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 10673
You have a very symmetric face
Very rare
no he doesnt
his symmetry is normal tier
eyes and eyebrows are at different heights
and the nostrils have different widths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3573, Amnesia and 1 other person
Insane tbh you look so good that I would be legit scared of you IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14077
Looking good OP.

What's your BF%?

And yes, looks aren't everything. Also, a lot of women are pretty apprehensive about meeting people on dating aps. Social skills and status matter too, especially for LTR.

Why do you care? Just make a Tinder or Bumble account and see how many matches/meet ups you get. Why do you care what random men online think of you? Are you gay or something?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Fear and Deleted member 4612
you have major eye asymmetry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amnesia and EverythingMattersCel
Bow down to the looksmax god

E52z6uj

Eyebrow pencil + tattoos + piercings.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Dimas, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Its so crazy how you are able to keep a young looking skin without wrinkles, and still tan at the same time.
Tanning is the number 1 reason for premature aging.
Also whats your weight? Have you ever thought about starting trt, since you are above 30?

Thats only when mixed with high amount of PUFA's. @kjsbdfiusdf has the link to the studies
That's right. Age = the slowing down of the metabolism

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Amnesia and TITUS
Why does it look like your right eye is off center? It looks like you have a little esotropia on that eye, but you can fix that. There are surgeries you can do for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and muhammaddeen233
You mog yourself

I am 33 on the left pic I am 30 on the right pic

Tan for color vs my natural pale white color
Chin filler for chin width
Hairstyle to hide my naturally high forehead
Clean shaven to show off hollow cheeks
Dedicated isolation neck training 3-4 times a week
Leaner by 10 pounds between the two pictures

In before my nose is botched. I might try to do some filler or something towards the tip or something

Also I am wearing different vampire type contacts on the right thats why my eyes look clear. They were weird and never wear them

View attachment 1202449
6.5 PSL Vs 5.75 PSL imo

Mirin neck transformation

Your eyes look a bit more asymmetric now tho .

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Amnesia and Deleted member 14312
well I did get ghosted by that second girl right after our date so I dunno. And no I didnt sperg out, she literally just meet and greeted me and we talked like 5 minutes and she left right after her friend made the comment about me being a male model

MUH LOOKS THEORY
i think ur unironically just too good looking, they cant stand the mog. maybe ur narcy so they catch up on that and wanna get revenge on ur lucky life

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Anchor_Ship