RATE ME- BEFORE/AFTER: Tan, Chin Filler, Neck Training, Hairstyle, Clean Shaven, Lower BF%

there have been times where after a girl gave huge initial interest and even like made out with me and was the one who approached me one night and ended up ghosting me and it bothered me so much i sent a cringe text like "yo just give me a reason why u ghosted please" and two times so far the girl gave some response like "well u just seemed like all u wanted was a hookup and I want more"

its like bitch u were the one who approached and kinda threw urself at me that night

but thats women for u
Sounds very entitled. It's like how does she knows you only want a hookup? Women be really making up reasons to reject guys.

Like, ''gigachad is not enough, it has to be gigachad + beta + treats me like a queen + won't sleep with me on first date cuz he's a gentlemen. This or I'll rather be alone.''

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Sounds very entitled. It's like how does she knows you only want a hookup? Women be really making up reasons to reject guys.

Like, ''gigachad is not enough, it has to be gigachad + beta + treats me like a queen + won't sleep with me on first date cuz he's a gentlemen. This or I'll rather be alone.''
for me the most revealing thing about stuff like that is just how casually and flippant women can reject a chad bc of some small reason, must mean they have literally 100s of chads at all times as options

or they just dont value good looks as much as this site preaches, I think both are true to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
for me the most revealing thing about stuff like that is just how casually and flippant women can reject a chad bc of some small reason, must mean they have literally 100s of chads at all times as options

or they just dont value good looks as much as this site preaches, I think both are true to an extent
They're really fickle. Maybe not actually having the 100s of Chads but surely, imo, they do believe that, whenever they want, they will have these options at disposal. I see as some sort of collective delusion caused by dating apps + social media + uncontrollable hypergamy + feminism and so on.

I've met a few women that are old acting this way. It's like they're completely unaware of their declining SMV. Like, if you knew you're getting uglier by the day and after a certain point it'd impossible to find a guy, let alone one that might meet your ridiculous standards, would you be avoiding guys and ''focusing'' on stupid, unnecessary copes? Women don't seem to care.

Do you find any correlaction between this sort of behavior and the girl's looks?

• +1
there have been times where after a girl gave huge initial interest and even like made out with me and was the one who approached me one night and ended up ghosting me and it bothered me so much i sent a cringe text like "yo just give me a reason why u ghosted please" and two times so far the girl gave some response like "well u just seemed like all u wanted was a hookup and I want more"

its like bitch u were the one who approached and kinda threw urself at me that night

but thats women for u
experienced it myself too, thats why i hate tinder, they all flake after 2-3 date, no matter, now i meet at work

must mean they have literally 100s of chads at all times as options
idk its impossible thb, i think its more about emotional connection, like yeh u maybe chad, im not yet like htn-chadlite but deep down she knows that she wont secure you, so its better to go for a beta guy which she knows already and knows that he wont leave her

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi

like if you look like too high classy, what that bitch has done to earn your presence? so smth has to be wrong with you. often times i have heard "oh you might be serial killer". thats why its way better to meet irl

• +1
like if you look like too high classy, what that bitch has done to earn your presence? so smth has to be wrong with you. often times i have heard "oh you might be serial killer". thats why its way better to meet irl
girls always come with this bs when they don't want to meet but want to waste your time. Girls will follow a stranger to his house in a ghetto no problem if the guy is hot and she's horny. And ofc, if the guy is forward enough.

I legit had girls taking 40min trains to meet me in my hood, so when girls tell me that I know it's bs. Amnesia's experience seem to go with my idea ghosting/rejection ratios doesn't seem to change that much with higher PSL. Girls way below your looks will still reject/ghost.

I think being good looking only changes the quality of girls you bang. Most of girls will still reject anyways, even if it makes no sense.