RATE ME- BEFORE/AFTER: Tan, Chin Filler, Neck Training, Hairstyle, Clean Shaven, Lower BF%

How long did it take to see results from putting minox on your brows? I used to tan when younger but as an oldcel I'm worried it will age me although I do tan very very well.

You are 6.5PSL I would say. Any more surgeries and you will reach uncanny valley though.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
get a wife dude you have only 10 years left of slaying at best

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Gladiator and Deleted member 13994
bloated subhuman will never get laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
In your case to be fullfilled become a politician. Power is even better feeling than gl

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Amnesia
if I started an IG account it would just be like selfies and shit cause I have no IRL friends haha
Most IG male models/tik tok boys only really have pictures of themselves. Maybe a group photo every 15 pictures or so. Starting an IG / TikTok would be your best bet

• +1
Reactions: CANI
niggas on this thread really telling 7 psl chad to get even more surgeries
Ice Cube Wtf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17920, Gladiator and 12 others
You have a very symmetric face
Very rare
no he doesnt
his symmetry is normal tier
eyes and eyebrows are at different heights
and the nostrils have different widths
you have major eye asymmetry
Why does it look like your right eye is off center? It looks like you have a little esotropia on that eye, but you can fix that. There are surgeries you can do for it.
View attachment 1202830

Bc it is. My right eye orbital is lower than my left and my upper eyelids are uneven, my right is less hooded than the left

This is why I hate my eye area and why I have talked to Taban about surgery. At the VERY LEAST I need filler to the upper eyelids to make them symmetrical, as for manipulating my orbitals I probably wont

I have similar asymmetry in the upper eyelids as OPry where one of his upper eyelids is hooded differently

Vbbhhggh
77uuy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Lmao
Why would she do that? wtf

No idea, and maybe now some of u guys can understand my frustration posts and my posts shitting on "looks = everything." Two girls literally tell a guy to his face you look like a model and giggle, yet then aren't interested in hanging out with me again? Who knows dude, maybe that we live in a simulation and I am getting fucked with my the programmers of it?

Its so crazy how you are able to keep a young looking skin without wrinkles, and still tan at the same time.
Tanning is the number 1 reason for premature aging.
Also whats your weight? Have you ever thought about starting trt, since you are above 30?
I think the whole tanning is bad is a fraud, the sun brings life to everything on this world, slapping on a bunch of artificial chemicals onto your skin in the form of sunscreen is horrible. In fact I use nothing to wash my face at all, just water, have been for years
Thats only when mixed with high amount of PUFA's. @kjsbdfiusdf has the link to the studies
biggest causes of aging are eating fried foods, consuming oils (olive oils, almond oils, vegetable oil, etc.) And eating well done red meat. All these things have high amount of free radicals which destroy your telomeres.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ang3l, Carolus, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
How long did it take to see results from putting minox on your brows? I used to tan when younger but as an oldcel I'm worried it will age me although I do tan very very well.

minox - about 1.5 months

In your case to be fullfilled become a politician. Power is even better feeling than gl
I want to be president / ruler of the country tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, AlexAP and 1 other person
What can I do to improve my face though? Serious question

I am playing around morphing and anything I do looks uncanny very fast, possibly eye area or nose. And my philtrum looks longer than previous in this pic than in others hmm
you could improve your side profile alot no front but your side looks like a cuck😢 but the pic u showed is 5 years old so idk:y'all:

I am 33 on the left pic I am 30 on the right pic

Tan for color vs my natural pale white color
Chin filler for chin width
Hairstyle to hide my naturally high forehead
Clean shaven to show off hollow cheeks
Dedicated isolation neck training 3-4 times a week
Leaner by 10 pounds between the two pictures

In before my nose is botched. I might try to do some filler or something towards the tip or something

Also I am wearing different vampire type contacts on the right thats why my eyes look clear. They were weird and never wear them

View attachment 1202449
Bro what's your neck training routine?
thanks in advance

Bro what's your neck training routine?
thanks in advance

literally just what he does in this vid

you could improve your side profile alot no front but your side looks like a cuck😢 but the pic u showed is 5 years old so idk:y'all:

it looks cuck compared to model posed pics and PSL aspies trying to jut and squint to look more intimidating

Thats a completely relaxed pose for my profile, I could look a bit more intimidated by posing a bit, but in general how could it be improved in reality?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silver, valhalar, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
literally just what he does in this vid

it looks cuck compared to model posed pics and PSL aspies trying to jut and squint to look more intimidated

Thats a completely relaxed pose for my profile, I could look a bit more intimidated by posing a bit, but in general how could it be improved in reality?

i have no idea if this is realistic and even worth it cuz front matters the most but i morphed your side real quick on my phone. imo looks much better (or im going full autism idk)

5454EYEB1ahighd
Screenshot 20210701 235754

chin, neck, undereye

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@sub6manletnozygos

if anyone is curious I posted the OP pic to photofeeler these are the results so far after only 10 votes tho. This is the only pic I have ever gotten higher than a 6.75 for attractiveness on photofeeler. My settings on photofeeler are my age 24 and age of rating females 18-34

Rtrt6556

With the 2 Notes being

"I think they seem a bit arrogant in this photo."
"nice eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Honestly in the 'after' photo he looks absolutely fucking ridiculous, one of the best looking guys I've seen who isn't an international male model or an A-list actor. Not to be a 'softmax coper' but the leanness, tan, hair, and blue contacts are doing most of the work in the improvement.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19766, Karstossos and 3 others
Already have above average lashes
Will i see a lot of change ?
Also where do you buy it ?
How do you apply it
Bought careprost at highstreetpharma which accepts paypal, $15 a bottle though, there's a combo pack with 3 tubes of tretinoin .1% and 3 bottles of careprost. Mine are getting longer each day had asian tier brows now got mogger eyebrows/lashes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Chintuck22, Amnesia and 1 other person
Bought careprost at highstreetpharma which accepts paypal, $15 a bottle though, there's a combo pack with 3 tubes of tretinoin .1% and 3 bottles of careprost.
Results ?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Results ?
Gets longer each day, went from asian tier to MENA eyebrows/lashes been using it for 1 month, Maybe organic castor oil to thicken it or buy eyelash/brow conditioner from Amazon or something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chintuck22
Gets longer each day, went from asian tier to MENA eyebrows/lashes been using it for 1 month, Maybe organic castor oil to thicken it or buy eyelash/brow conditioner from Amazon or something
Did they get thicker plus longer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
No idea, and maybe now some of u guys can understand my frustration posts and my posts shitting on "looks = everything." Two girls literally tell a guy to his face you look like a model and giggle, yet then aren't interested in hanging out with me again? Who knows dude, maybe that we live in a simulation and I am getting fucked with my the programmers of it?

I think the whole tanning is bad is a fraud, the sun brings life to everything on this world, slapping on a bunch of artificial chemicals onto your skin in the form of sunscreen is horrible. In fact I use nothing to wash my face at all, just water, have been for years

biggest causes of aging are eating fried foods, consuming oils (olive oils, almond oils, vegetable oil, etc.) And eating well done red meat. All these things have high amount of free radicals which destroy your telomeres.
Thats odd. Have you tried other foids from Tinder/bumble?

I am like a 7/10 shitskin and I got 7 lays from Tinder and have a date with a 7/10 blonde this Friday. I guess because I can find a niche of women who like niggers via online dating. Nigger lovers usually flock to indian or other subgroups of shitskins when nigger Chads are unavailable. I guess that there are so many white Chads, that women who prefer white men have too much to choose from; while nigger lovers only have a few shitskin men to choose from, hence, shitskin Chad men get it easier.

I think you look more or less equally handsome in both pics, tbh. You look like a Scottish chad in the pic on the right lol

I don't think the fact some girls ghost you or whatever is proof against looks theory. I mean, you've banged 200 girls or whatever because of your looks. No other reason.

However, if I was to guess possible reasons for some of the ghosting and stuff, i'd say there's a few possibilities.

One being that you might look a bit too Ken Doll/plastic. I don't think it's super obvious or anything, but there's a chance some girls see it. I rememeber being in a line for a club once and the good looking guy in front of me was trying to flirt with the girls that I was in line with (who i'd only met a fwe mins before). They kind of ignored him and he bailed, and then one of them said something like 'Could he have had any more plastic surgery?'. I didn't even notice though. He looked good! Maybe girls are better at that shit. Or maybe in some cases it's more that they think a guy is grooming hinself so much that it's feminine?

Other possible reason which again someone mentioned, could be the contrast between your looks and your vibe/'game'. I've heard it said that a really good looking guy is expected to be oozing charm and confidence and all the other stuff that comes from a life of happiness and validation from a handsome social dude. And when they don't see that it can weird them out.

Some girls are not going to match you, simply because they like long hair, or tattoos, or a hipster look, etc. Doesn't have much to do with looks theory.
Yeah, I think there's some truth to this. Some girls have really strong 'types' when it comes to identity and niche etc. There used to be 'goth' type girls when I was young (i'm oldcel like amnesia) and some of them were super hot, but they'd only ever bang the male goths who looked like school shooters. Even if they got attention from the handsome jocks and stuff ('cos some of them were hot) it basically ended in rejection more or less as she moves on with the dude in eye liner and a trenchcoat. Different wave lengths

But yeah, having said all of that, who cares. You can bang another 400 girls over the next 2 years or so easy. What more do you want. Almost nobody can get any super hot girl he wants without lots of fame AND good looks etc. Just enjoy being a chad and banging a new hot girl every night until you maybe get bored of it lol (my chad friends got bored of it surprisingly quick which I find hard to imagine personally!)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Michael Myers and Deusmaximus
Looking good OP.

What's your BF%?

And yes, looks aren't everything. Also, a lot of women are pretty apprehensive about meeting people on dating aps. Social skills and status matter too, especially for LTR.
Prob 15-16%

Prob 15-16%

Who cares that some fat, shitskin, beaner bitch says about you? Find other foids. You are a Chad, so I know you can do it

Also, did you lie about your height online? Sometimes women only take 5'10"+ guys and can tell your height

Last edited:
Who cares that some fat, shitskin, beaner bitch says about you? Find other foids. You are a Chad, so I know you can do it

Also, did you lie about your height online? Sometimes women are 5'10"+ only and can tell your height
i wear elevator shoes which make me 6'1''' so i claim 6'1'' online

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
i wear elevator shoes which make me 6'1''' so i claim 6'1'' online
You are legit 5'9" and claim 6'1"

WTF. Just claim to be 5'10" or 5"11

No wonder.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
That defeats the whole purpose then
You can't put stilts on and claim top be 7'8;" nor can you stand on a table and claim to be 12" with people taking you seriously. Humans have an innate ability to judge height based on proportions of the human body. Claim to be 5'10" or 5'11." Don't be stupid. Otherwise u will get ghosted again like you were with that fat, beaner, shitskin.

The guy below me can't claim to be 8" on a dating profile

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 6531
Bc it is. My right eye orbital is lower than my left and my upper eyelids are uneven, my right is less hooded than the left

This is why I hate my eye area and why I have talked to Taban about surgery. At the VERY LEAST I need filler to the upper eyelids to make them symmetrical, as for manipulating my orbitals I probably wont

I have similar asymmetry in the upper eyelids as OPry where one of his upper eyelids is hooded differently

View attachment 1203501View attachment 1203504
its minimal... many very gl famous guys have this

View attachment 1203501View attachment 1203504
Bro literally everyone has this don't sweat it, only autists on this forum recognise shit like that and you your self. Dont bother with tryna get it fixed it's not worth it, won't taban charge a fortune as well?

A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"
Is Ken doll a co.compliment I was in ibiza 2 years ago constantly getting called a walking ken doll by staceylites

I don't think the fact some girls ghost you or whatever is proof against looks theory. I mean, you've banged 200 girls or whatever because of your looks. No other reason.
This. Women are naturally flaky and emotional. They even flake on their so called friends.

Trying to apply logic to such an emotional creature just doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Amnesia
I have had multiple rounds of chin filler. Look how pointy it used to be as a teenager. Pic on the right is no filler or anything, middle was like 1 round and left is after 3 rounds

Pic on RIGHT is before ANY surgery or looksmaxxing when I was 17

View attachment 1202455
dude you even at 17 mogs me into utter oblivion, jfl at this scam called life:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and vaninskybird
Is Ken doll a co.compliment I was in ibiza 2 years ago constantly getting called a walking ken doll by staceylites
yes it means you look attractive

Its MULTIPLE situations like this where a girl tells me I am so GL etc yet they never meetup with me or block me on snap or something which makes me laugh at looks theory as being all u need

Looks are not the end all be all theres other shit at play
good guy chad: giving ugly people hope since mar 28 2019

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I've already told you: you are lying about your height by 4 inches. That seems to be an issue, because some foids only go for tall men.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
@Amnesia

Have you noticed any skin aging due to excessive tanning? You seem to tan A LOT. I mean, UV is the number 1 reason for skin aging.

@Amnesia

Have you noticed any skin aging due to excessive tanning? You seem to tan A LOT. I mean, UV is the number 1 reason for skin aging.
i just dont believe that it is

and no i have better skin and am aging a lot slower than my younger brother who never tans, But he drinks and parties A LOT. Whereas I never drink or do drugs. I think alcohol is 100x more damaging and age causing than the sun which brings life to everything on this world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Anchor_Ship, Over and 3 others
left looks model tier... i need to tan asap my coloring is like the same as the before pic

i just dont believe that it is

and no i have better skin and am aging a lot slower than my younger brother who never tans, But he drinks and parties A LOT. Whereas I never drink or do drugs. I think alcohol is 100x more damaging and age causing than the sun which brings life to everything on this world
Interesting. Yeah, alcohol and drugs likely impacts the skin a lot more.

You never go to parties or clubbing? Or are you sober when you do?

Do you use anything for anti-aging? Like retin A, retinoids or similar?

People underestimate how much softmaxes and eye contacts and a minor rhino or nose filler can ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Wanted to ask you, does nose filler migrate? Will get a bit for a slight bump in my nose. Also, any experience with Botox? Getting that too for preventing the nose tip from downturning when smiling

MUH LOOKS THEORY

So this thread was a larp?;)

Left picture mogs, you are a gigachad. Have you actually tried modelling, you could probably make alot of money from it. At the miniumum it would be a nice side hustle. Although you will probably get doxxed. However idk how much of a failio posting on looksmax would be. I think you could be slightly lighter but the tan ascends you. You are looksmaxed and I don't think you can ascend harder. I would focus on preserving the looks you have. You may end up looking like a gay alien if you get more surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Karstossos and Amnesia
A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"
DNR
first world Chad problems
oh what hard life you have :lul: