Rate me can I still slay being 5'6"

Could you be anymore low trust?

How do you do Frankfurt plane side angle?
Google it honestly, it should give you a good explanation use this image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Not have a mirror rn bui I'm gonna give selfie cam pic , is

20210306 111000
that good?

Tha

Thats closer I think

Maxilla could use slight advancement if you wanted to be ideal. That would require a bsso along with it.

However you could get away with a genio in order to bring your chin in line with your nasian

Attachments

• 1615048501783.png
    1615048501783.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
you look weird honestly, you wouldn't slay even if taller. imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and ovosoundszn
View attachment 1025879
Maxilla could use slight advancement if you wanted to be ideal. That would require a bsso along with it.

However you could get away with a genio in order to bring your chin in line with your nasian
so you are saying i can get away with just genioplasty, how much would it ascend me? is it worth the cash?

so you are saying i can get away with just genioplasty, how much would it ascend me? is it worth the cash?
Genio only harmonises the side because your chin is weak, it is neutralising a failo, they are around 3k to 5k they are one of the better surgeries honestly

Moneymax and get LL tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and mogstar
Genio only harmonises the side because your chin is weak, it is neutralising a failo, they are around 3k to 5k they are one of the better surgeries honestly
genio for bigger chin right not smaller?

might try after i lose 5- 10 kilo for hollow cheeks do you have any opinion on rino/ infraoborbital?

View attachment 1025672
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

His issue is probably ES ratio so he is forced to wear that hairstyle lmao, and shaving can be done in two seconds he just looks aggressive but without any of the masculine security that would be attractive
he has good forward growth its just the angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and recessed
he has good forward growth its just the angle
yah im about 8 degrees more obtuse than jordan barett i saw his is like 132 mine is like 140

Attachments

• 1615043599685.png
    1615043599685.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 24
Then there is me... we don't talk about me :feelskek: I have probably made a few people neck themselves

Surprisingly your ES ratio is too high, my main suggestion would honestly be zygomatic augmentation if that is the case, and some obital rims for under eye support
wait u think his ES ratio is too high?

yah im about 8 degrees more obtuse than jordan barett i saw his is like 132 mine is like 140
jordan barrett is a subhuman not a chad, dont compare urself to him
it really is a wonder how he even became a model

Attachments

• 1615048501783.png
    1615048501783.png
    321.1 KB · Views: 32
wait u think his ES ratio is too high?
Yeah it is 0.5, 0.04 too high honestly, honestly further from ideal than I am if we are going numerically though

You can improve a maxilla with a le fort one with a BSSO honestly but I would need a proper frankfurt plane side profile to judge yours

Lol why you are suggesting these shit when he is not recessed badly..

Bad eye area
Nose is too big
Receding hairline

Below Average looks. Slaying is out of the question at this point, even surgery can't fix this. And at 5 foot 6, I wouldn't be surprised if you're an incel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 11388 and Wallenberg
jordan barrett is a subhuman not a chad, dont compare urself to him
it really is a wonder how he even became a model
hes like giga most think he is on here

Yeah it is 0.5, 0.04 too high honestly, honestly further from ideal than I am if we are going numerically though
show example of what u think is ideal ES ratio

Lol why you are suggesting these shit when he is not recessed badly..
Because we are on a looksmaxing forum I am going to give him advice

Bad eye area
Nose is too big
Receding hairline

Below Average looks. Slaying is out of the question at this point, even surgery can't fix this. And at 5 foot 6, I wouldn't be surprised if you're an incel.
says the copingtruecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and recessed
  • +1
Because we are on a looksmaxing forum I am going to give him advice

He does not need any surgeries for his forward growth. It looks fine. Those surgeries are for people that are badly recessed.

He does not need any surgeries for his forward growth. It looks fine. Those surgeries are for people that are badly recessed.
Or for aesthetic reasons because he hasn't hit the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
measure these

says the copingtruecel
The difference is that I don't have a low trust face and I have a height of 6 foot 4, which is a huge advantage. On top of having a 6 foot 4 height, I have the dick that goes with it.

• JFL
Bad eye area
Nose is too big
Receding hairline

Still mogs you though. Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
@higgabigga chico confirmed ipd cel :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5746
Still mogs you though. Damn.
In what world would a 5 foot 6 guy mog a 6 foot 4 guy? You're living in a make believe land.

Height alone can determine whether or not someone is an incel since most women will not date men who are shorter than them or those who are too close to their height. The difference between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 4 isn't much but the difference between 5 foot 6 and 6 foot 4 is huge.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
The difference is that I don't have a low trust face and I have a height of 6 foot 4, which is a huge advantage. On top of having a 6 foot 4 height, I have the dick that goes with it.
>t.
1609362577721 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist