Rate me can I still slay being 5'6"

Like I said, the face doesn't matter as much when you're as tall as I am, especially if you also have a muscular physique.

Sure, face matters too, but many women would rather date an uglier taller guy than a hotter shorter guy, just because height is a big deal to them. I'm not saying that my face looks far better than his, but my height makes all the difference.

Like I said, the face doesn't matter as much when you're as tall as I am, especially if you also have a muscular physique.

Sure, face matters too, but many women would rather date an uglier taller guy than a hotter shorter guy, just because height is a big deal to them. I'm not saying that my face looks far better than his, but my height makes all the difference.
then why are u virgin at 22

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 11388
No face for your height:cry:

lifefuel for @MakinItHappen
Life fuel for me but I don't need it cus I am a narc regardless.

However I genuinly am finding that there is something about some people who still manage to look decent at narrow ES ratios and some who look subhuman, just trying to figure out what facial ratios they have in common which is the weird thing.

Some of them seem to have narrower lips like chico ngl which probably offsets the IPD so much, and they all seem to have their malar bone closer to the eye region and not as wide set as their actual z arch so it doesn't grow staight forward like some people.

IDK this is fucking weird more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Life fuel for me but I don't need it cus I am a narc regardless.

However I genuinly am finding that there is something about some people who still manage to look decent at narrow ES ratios and some who look subhuman, just trying to figure out what facial ratios they have in common which is the weird thing.

Some of them seem to have narrower lips like chico ngl which probably offsets the IPD so much, and they all seem to have their malar bone closer to the eye region and not as wide set as their actual z arch so it doesn't grow staight forward like some people.

IDK this is fucking weird more than anything
i think the key might just be not being ginger

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
then why are u virgin at 22
Simply because I was a hermit for many years and I never left my room so I never met anybody.

The reason why I never went anywhere is because I had low self confidence because I had been bullied a lot throughout my childhood and my underbite was making me avoid girls who liked me because I thought there had to be something wrong with them even though I was attracted to them, hence the name "copingvolcel".

i think the key might just be not being ginger
excited ralph wiggum GIF

• JFL
you can slay in sea

Simply because I was a hermit for many years and I never left my room so I never met anybody.

The reason why I never went anywhere is because I had low self confidence because I had been bullied a lot throughout my childhood and my underbite was making me avoid girls who liked me because I thought there had to be something wrong with them even though I was attracted to them, hence the name "copingvolcel".

Are you still a virgin then? What's your excuse now? Seems like all you have to offer is your height, it's only one aspect. Beyond that, from what I've seen, you look like a weird bird like creature. Harsh yeah, but seems like you're out of touch with reality.

• +1
Good face but no

How's your success been with women? I'm 6'7" 225 lbs with ugly face and have 0 success.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and randomuser2407
Are you still a virgin then? What's your excuse now? Seems like all you have to offer is your height, it's only one aspect. Beyond that, from what I've seen, you look like a weird bird like creature. Harsh yeah, but seems like you're out of touch with reality.
My excuse now is that I live near Montreal during the COVID19 pandemic, I am stuck in a red zone which means that all bars, clubs and restaurants are closed, events gathering many people are illegal so I have no way of meeting women in real life.

This situation forces me to use online dating but I can't show off my height in pictures on Tinder and women's standards on there are much higher than in real life. So, with my current face and my skinny body, I could never win on Tinder or on other dating apps.

My only solution is to talk to women in real life, which I really want to do but can't because of this pandemic. The only places that are still open are essential businesses like supermarkets and stores but we are forced to wear masks so not only can they not see my face but I can't see them either, so at this point, it's just impossible for me to meet new women in real life, and since Tinder is out of the question, I am fucked. There is nothing I can do, at least for now.

How's your success been with women? I'm 6'7" 225 lbs with ugly face and have 0 success.
Do you go out often? Have you even tried to talk to women in real life? That's what you need to ask yourself. They won't make the first move most of the time, so if you're too afraid to do anything, nothing will ever happen.

This to be honest, more than anything just stick to your niche, get two inch lifts try not to get found out.

Get an actual emotional bond and gain pleasure from that instead.
That is actually what I’m looking for and I can’t

• +1
Bruh you are far from ugly. Your jaw are little bit above average. Your nose is fine... only thing that are decreasing your psl is your hair style.. Its looks very greasy and weird. You need good haircut to ascend.. Also make your brows darker.

That is actually what I’m looking for and I can’t
Life is a bitch honestly, most people nowadays aren't worth your time just by basis of how they are

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Hard to believe that when I see most of tall guys with girls..
Well extreme height is cope at this point for this guy at least 6 foot 7 jfc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10185

Sorry my guy but face is 95% of attractiveness

No height for squidward nose and mop haircut. Even if you weren't a manlet.

Unironically get a better style.

Sorry my guy but face is 95% of attractiveness
I meant that in real life, height is so powerful that an average face can be enough to attract so many women easily.

However, this doesn't apply to Tinder or online dating in general, where the looks portrayed in your pictures give you 100% of the results. In that case, then height doesn't matter at all because it's just a number on a bio, that most women don't bother to read anyways.

A 6 foot 4 guy who has an average face mogs an average height guy who has a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
I meant that in real life, height is so powerful that an average face can be enough to attract so many women easily.

However, this doesn't apply to Tinder or online dating in general, where the looks portrayed in your pictures give you 100% of the results. In that case, then height doesn't matter at all because it's just a number on a bio, that most women don't bother to read anyways.

A 6 foot 4 guy who has an average face mogs an average height guy who has a good looking face
Ngl sounds like huge cope honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and ovosoundszn

Im top 0.8% height in my country bro, it does nothing for me. A good looking guy is a good looking guy and most people are avg height, a truly good looking face is rare however

Wouldn't surprise me jfc but makinithappen wouldn;t do that jfc

I guarantee he is alt. He always comments in my threads and barking about my Jew nose when most of my recent pics are morphs.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
The nigga tagged a mod, why are you being a bitch for
Because you are obviously an alt, in no world are you not you utter faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Not if you're black tbh. All my black friends who are my height and size are slayers. Even with lower PSL.
You aren't black so, what does your face even look like lmao?