• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, poopoohead, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25937
neutral score of 5/10

if you made more effort probably a 6/10 but it looks like you purposely picked pictures with shit quality to hide skin impurities, I can still faintly see them.

• +1
I had none back when I was 16-17 😂so idk what u talking about

Those guys are 5/10’s so if ur saying I’m there level your very wrong 😂

Attachments

• 000FBC5E-A28E-45BC-9076-C0AB6F652232.png
    000FBC5E-A28E-45BC-9076-C0AB6F652232.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 7045F8E6-E1DE-4800-B88D-5C37EFE20545.png
    7045F8E6-E1DE-4800-B88D-5C37EFE20545.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
neutral score of 5/10

if you made more effort probably a 6/10 but it looks like you purposely picked pictures with shit quality to hide skin impurities, I can still faintly see them.
Those guys are in the 6/10 range

Attachments

• 39A50D07-BF2C-4262-A17E-E43202992999.png
    39A50D07-BF2C-4262-A17E-E43202992999.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • E32D2DB5-35D1-4529-AFE0-5BBAF0A5BD8C.png
    E32D2DB5-35D1-4529-AFE0-5BBAF0A5BD8C.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
HTN

• +1
Reactions: ascension, leveruis, forevermirin and 1 other person
What can I do to get to chadlite ?

neutral score of 5/10

These are guys who are in the 7-7.5/10 range

Attachments

• 21AA24D3-B8C6-40E5-9F8A-017A78AB5E50.png
    21AA24D3-B8C6-40E5-9F8A-017A78AB5E50.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • DA2DA52C-C412-4976-A1AE-94CB8FBD7F3D.png
    DA2DA52C-C412-4976-A1AE-94CB8FBD7F3D.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 65B87214-F207-4BA3-A479-E241D1C0E1CD.png
    65B87214-F207-4BA3-A479-E241D1C0E1CD.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I would rate you mid tier normie
neutral score of 5/10

Chad because you go outside
neutral score of 5/10

excuse me everyone don't pay attention to this faggot narcissist he would waste my time on fiverr and not even buy my gig trying to get a free rating and i clicked on his profile and he bought at least 7+ different blackpiller ratings he just wants you to say he is good looking this retard has been doing this for over 6 months now so many HTN and chadlites invade blackpill spaces because they are mentally ill and retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, poopoohead, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
excuse me everyone don't pay attention to this faggot narcissist he would waste my time on fiverr and not even buy my gig trying to get a free rating and i clicked on his profile and he bought at least 7+ different blackpiller ratings he just wants you to say he is good looking this retard has been doing this for over 6 months now so many HTN and chadlites invade blackpill spaces because they are mentally ill and retarded
shut the fuck up, James.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
😂😂😂😂, nah don’t get jealous buddy I’m just looking for tips on what I can improve on and anyone would try and get a service for free instead of buying for it you dumb batty boy 😂😂go cry

• Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
😂😂😂😂, nah don’t get jealous buddy I’m just looking for tips on what I can improve on and anyone would try and get a service for free instead of buying for it you dumb batty boy 😂😂go cry
you've wasted hundreds on bullshit blackpill ratings i would never be jealous of you i mog you to oblivion subhuman schwarzeneggercel

• +1
what are you gonna do huh? you're a fucking vegetable mother fucker
I am not going to do anything, because I don't give a shit.

The videos you posted of you shit in the toilet was absolutely disgusting. Clean your toilet before talking shit

Chico but ogre. HTN

• +1

The videos you posted of you shit in the toilet was absolutely disgusting. Clean your toilet before talking shit
thats what i fucking thought dont talk shit you dickhead unless you think you can whoop me and to humiliate you if we do ever fight i will fucking take a shit on your face after i've wiped the floor with you faggot i dont need to shower or wipe my ass to be more attractive
Shut up curry cell
shutup longmidfacecel

I had none back when I was 16-17 😂so idk what u talking about
M8, this forum is filled with retards. You are in the high htn to chadlite land which means you are really gl. And I am pretty sure you know that yourself from your positive experiences with women.

The videos you posted of you shit in the toilet was absolutely disgusting. Clean your toilet before talking shi
thats what i fucking thought dont talk shit you dickhead unless you think you can whoop me and to humiliate you if we do ever fight i will fucking take a shit on your face after i've wiped the floor with you faggot i dont need to shower or wipe my ass to be more attractive

shutup longmidfacecel
Hahahahah, curry cell is coping

ur the one who copes begging people for ratings all day you narccisist you little loser you little fucker
Why are u so mad? 😂and I’m not coping I am improving

M8, this forum is filled with retards. You are in the high htn to chadlite land which means you are really gl. And I am pretty sure you know that yourself from your positive experiences with women.
I appreciate it, & well some days I feel I’m attractive other days I don’t do I just like to get opinions on where I stand sometimes

you narccisist you little loser you little fucker
you are the only narcissist in this thread, you did all this dumb surgies just so people would talk about you.
You are an abused dog which is always desperate for more attention (that's why you also tagged everybody's post some minutes ago).

I dare you to talk like this infront of me, and see what happends

you are the only narcissist in this thread, you did all this dumb surgies just so people would talk about you.
You are an abused dog which is always desperate for more attention (that's why you also tagged everybody's post some minutes ago).

Shut up, if he was in front of you you’d shit your little curry cell pants go cry to mommy you old cell

look like mix of bladee and chico
Chico
Sfrrytny36q6

Shut up, if he was in front of you you’d shit your little curry cell pants go cry to mommy you old cell
I agree. I would shit myself of how freaky he looks like

and it obviously worked + im spreading awareness about this little loser it's a pubic service announcement he had it coming
dont you even try to act like you're above me stronger than me you little loser i have way more combat experience than you
i have the one thing you dont mother fucker and that's heart
damn over for you @SuperDavidGangbang not even the guy you were defending agrees with you
I agree. I would shit myself of how freaky he looks like
yeah so get mogged faggot stfu

• +1
@curlyheadjames
just imagine, you having huge potential in the beginning, and fucking it up by doing low iq decisions. You could have become a strong chad, but instead you look like Micheal Jackson 2.0, rotting in a forum with other incels. And also, knowing that you will never return back to the younger you. The girls you could have slayed will now be slayed by the other future chads, while you are in the corner and jerk off submissively like an low T faggot, you are. Lay down and rot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16133
Eazi lad a 6.5 der

8, 8.5. 9 if compared with normies
are you from UK/Wales?

@curlyheadjames
just imagine, you having huge potential in the beginning, and fucking it up by doing low iq decisions. You could have become a strong chad, but instead you look like Micheal Jackson 2.0, rotting in a forum with other incels. And also, knowing that you will never return back to the younger you. The girls you could have slayed will now be slayed by the other future chads, while you are in the corner and jerk off submissively like an low T faggot, you are. Lay down and rot
😂😂Bruv ur literally 30 stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
3267280_8601142D-8DAE-422E-8562-13BA4FF64EC7.png

looks decent in this one

😂😂Bruv ur literally 30 stfu
When did you have the permission from me to open you dirty mouth? You must obey to the superior human as I am, indeed. Close your mouth before I grab my whip.

When did you have the permission from me to open you dirty mouth? You must obey to the superior human as I am, indeed. Close your mouth before I grab my whip.
😂😂you wouldn’t do nothing u scrub

@curlyheadjames
im way higher t than u have a bigger skull and bones than u ever while bitch i mog my past self to oblivion and i dont want those girls they are immature 14 year olds i literally have a gf rn and u dont faggot so i dont wanna hear it u rot on this forum way more than me for a reason i only come on here once a day to see what bitches like u say about me and to check notis i am not an active member
lets see ur face

• +1
M sorry but rating someone only by face, with no height, no physique....its senseless
You dont look bad in the face but prolly kinda short and bad physique
so...