Rate me from 1-10

Ur currently MTN with that horrible skin my dude. Fix it and u will be htn with a specific niche. Not a full package htn.
I feel like loads of guys are coping on here by saying I’ll not be a proper htn 😂😂I’m not fucking the same as wheat waffles get a grip & open your eyes.

I feel like loads of guys are coping on here by saying I’ll not be a proper htn 😂😂I’m not fucking the same as wheat waffles get a grip & open your eyes.
You will be htn once u fix ur acne but not the htn with wide appeal, u will.be the highschool jock type of htn

You will be htn once u fix ur acne but not the htn with wide appeal, u will.be the highschool jock type of htn
Well I can grow a beard if that helps? & if I get jacked

U will look masc slayer then, just get jackdd and leave a stubble,not s full beard, ur young
Yeah ai stubble is my forte, & I would say like Austin Dunham’s body would be ideal I need to apply miniox tho to thicken beard out

Yeah ai stubble is my forte, & I would say like Austin Dunham’s body would be ideal I need to apply miniox tho to thicken beard out
Girls in my town like pretty boys tho that’s where I’m going for cuz I’m only 20