Rate me from 1-10

Are u a jealous incel yes, no one who looks like me is a 5.5
I mog you completely and i would rate myself a 6.
5,5/10 is good, a bit better than the average Joe, but nothing special.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
nctcel but you have some good features. You're above average. edit: actually 4.5/10 ; normies are 3/10.
Stop spreading nonsense, normie is 5 out of 10 or 4 out of 8.

You look British af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
OP, I’m 6.25 TRM and I mog you back to the fucking dreamworld you come from.

You’re a 4.5 at best, normie.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ascendedd, Deleted member 23611 and 3 others
Okay my analysis:

Failos:
Your eyes are slightly too wide apart, but this is meh, only really affects harmony tbf.
Your nose is too wide.
Your lower third is too short.
Canthal tilt isn't ideal
You have zygos 404 error

So therefore probably a HTN.

5-5.5psl

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Okay my analysis:

Failos:
Your eyes are slightly too wide apart, but this is meh, only really affects harmony tbf.
Your nose is too wide.
Your lower third is too short.

So therefore probably a very high HTN.
If you fixed nose easily an 8.5/10.

5.75 PSL Aka 7.75/10
Dude what the fuck.
Stop deluding this poor guy.
In no way is he possibly 5.75 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Dude what the fuck.
Stop deluding this poor guy.
In no way is he possibly 5.75 PSL.
He is a HTN? Clearly bro how is he not?
3267280 8601142D 8DAE 422E 8562 13BA4FF64EC7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I downgraded him to 5.5.
If u rate him htn than he is around 4.5 psl. Ur overrating him. 5.5 is borderline coming into chad territory

• +1
If u rate him htn than he is around 4.5 psl. Ur overrating him. 5.5 is borderline coming into chad territory
Meh, i stand firm that he's a HTN. I though 5 was normie and 5.5 htn 6 chadlite 6.5 chad. But meh he's HTN regardless.

• +1
I mog you completely and i would rate myself a 6.
5,5/10 is good, a bit better than the average Joe, but nothing special.
Hahaha show me u then, you sound like your coping No normie has a great jawline like mine, great skin texture when it’s cleared up, great hair, great style, Hunter eyes/ hooded eyes thick neck, good lips

• JFL
nctcel but you have some good features. You're above average. edit: actually 4.5/10 ; normies are 3/10.
On my scale a 6/10 is high tier normie 7 chadlite 8 chad

Meh, i stand firm that he's a HTN. I though 5 was normie and 5.5 htn 6 chadlite 6.5 chad. But meh he's HTN regardless.
Thats not how the ratings work though jfl. It goes up to 8. But if u were to say notmie rating i would probably agree somewhat

Thats not how the ratings work though jfl. It goes up to 8. But if u were to say notmie rating i would probably agree somewhat
That’s letmeom, well here’s my scale
1-3.5/10 Sub 5
4-4.5/10 low normie
5-5.5/10 mid tier normie
6-6.5/10 high tier normie
7-7.5/10 chadlite
8/10 gigachad- Chad

• +1
Reactions: scwd82
i think he is HTN too. if he was in my school some girls would have crush on him

i think he is HTN too. if he was in my school some girls would have crush on him
Oh for real ? I’m 20 so I went back to education for 2 years as I left school 3 years back

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I know it goes up to 8, they are the barriers of entry.

neutral score of 5/10

if you made more effort probably a 6/10 but it looks like you purposely picked pictures with shit quality to hide skin impurities, I can still faintly see them.
what's his failos though bc he has good eye area and jaw and otherwise relatively good features. i would have thought this guy woukd be rated like at least 6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
I know it goes up to 8, they are the barriers of entry.
If u are 6-7-8 your good,
6= hard to find a looksmatch girlfriend unless your in a big populated area/ city but still get some choosing signals
7= Have loads of dating options girls will compliment you on how you smell- dress or your hair, Easy to find girlfriend
8= some girls will feel insecure to date you as they will feel like your better than then so there will be loads of virtue signaling

what's his failos though bc he has good eye area and jaw and otherwise relatively good features. i would have thought this guy woukd be rated like at least 6.5/10
I appreciate it, And also those photos was from when I was 16-17 so I looked my best back then I had to screenshot those as I haven’t had them properly saved as I upgraded my phone over the 3-4 years. And my skin is shit now I have abit of acne that holds me back the most I’d give myself a 6/10 currently with looksmaxing I could maybe be 7.25
This is me at 20
I’m working on my skin- Teeth- & hair
& style
Skin when fixed by face app

Attachments

• 8F12EF5D-02BD-40D1-B663-A28CC7BD5CC8.jpeg
    8F12EF5D-02BD-40D1-B663-A28CC7BD5CC8.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 09EAF716-AEA7-402D-B331-411F34598930.jpeg
    09EAF716-AEA7-402D-B331-411F34598930.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 0
negative canthal tilt with relatively wide spaced eyes combined with uneven nose width distribution makes him look droopy.

and skin quality is one of the most important indicators of youth and he doesn't have it, good skin literally makes the difference between neutral and attractive, it can even failo you so hard you plummet into the negative even if you've got otherwise good features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
OP, I’m 6.25 TRM and I mog you back to the fucking dreamworld you come from.

You’re a 4.5 at best, normie.
Bruv stfu, 4.5 😂😂you sound jealous right now as I definitely jaw mog u and mog your eye area + lips & neck thickness

• JFL
negative canthal tilt with relatively wide spaced eyes combined with uneven nose width distribution makes him look droopy.

and skin quality is one of the most important indicators of youth and he doesn't have it, good skin literally makes the difference between neutral and attractive, it can even failo you so hard you plummet into the negative even if you've got otherwise good features.
Well so far I’ve only got 4 negative features

yeah keep hiding ur face faggot
U wanna see my face ok there u go😂the only issue I currently have is my skin that is fixable. So show urself James pussio

Attachments

• 4E33E01A-F733-4BF6-A5A6-C2E879352166.jpeg
    4E33E01A-F733-4BF6-A5A6-C2E879352166.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
That’s letmeom, well here’s my scale
1-3.5/10 Sub 5
4-4.5/10 low normie
5-5.5/10 mid tier normie
6-6.5/10 high tier normie
7-7.5/10 chadlite
8/10 gigachad- Chad
you're a 5-5.5 on this scale. so MTN

i think this site needs to reevaluate what is average. bc this guy to me looks like he would slay in a club. personally i'm a faggot and would not want to look like this (i prefer the prettyboy looks) but he looks attractive and i feel like if he went to my old hs he would be slaying!

i think this site needs to reevaluate what is average. bc this guy to me looks like he would slay in a club. personally i'm a faggot and would not want to look like this (i prefer the prettyboy looks) but he looks attractive and i feel like if he went to my old hs he would be slaying!
neutral isn't the same as average.

the average person is a 2 or 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Those guys are 5/10’s so if ur saying I’m there level your very wrong 😂
Well you cannot compare that way.. of course there is difference, most men are MTN. My first impression when I saw you was 5/10 so I think it’s accurate, maybe 5.5/10

Well you cannot compare that way.. of course there is difference, most men are MTN. My first impression when I saw you was 5/10 so I think it’s accurate, maybe 5.5/10
Hahahaha how can a 5/10 close have a fucking great jawline and hallow checkbooks, with curly hair and hazel eyes and a thick neck you are jealous sub 5 on here trying to down play other guys true attractiveness go cope u incel

Hahahaha how can a 5/10 close have a fucking great jawline and hallow checkbooks, with curly hair and hazel eyes and a thick neck you are jealous sub 5 on here trying to down play other guys true attractiveness go cope u incel
7 is chadlite and I’m 6.5 atm with looksmaxing I’ll be 7.5

I was rated 6/10 by wheat waffles. I have curly hair, hazel eyes and I’m 6’3..
have you even read my thread here? People here suggest my online dating success indicates I’m chadlite (but I think 6/10 is accurate)

Yea he’s bone structure and a few things, but it’s something of with his face I think girls would find unattractive. I’m not sure that it is exactly..
he could for sure looksmaxing and work on his facial expressions