Rate me from 1-10

Solid 7.5

• Ugh..
Reactions: Germania
I was rated 6/10 by wheat waffles. I have curly hair, hazel eyes and I’m 6’3..
have you even read my thread here? People here suggest my online dating success indicates I’m chadlite (but I think 6/10 is accurate)
Bruv he rated me a 6/10 so who are u to call me a 5/10 hahaha, even tho I’m 5ft 8 but Idc because I can gym max & looksmax my face to make up for that and girls who are interested in me who are smaller or like 5ft 7 or below most of them don’t care about my height so that doesn’t add in, he gave me potential to be chadlite maybe an 8 after I completely looksmax-Gymmax

high tier mtn

3267280_8601142D-8DAE-422E-8562-13BA4FF64EC7.png

looks decent in this one
if he had better eyes hed be a strong HTN

Bruv he rated me a 6/10 so who are u to call me a 5/10 hahaha, even tho I’m 5ft 8 but Idc because I can gym max & looksmax my face to make up for that and girls who are interested in me who are smaller or like 5ft 7 or below most of them don’t care about my height so that doesn’t add in, he gave me potential to be chadlite maybe an 8 after I completely looksmax-Gymmax
From my own experience from being very tall, it’s the shortest girls who are most crazy about me as a tall man.. strangely enough.
I think you take this all wrong. From a girls perspective that’s something off with your facial expressions. Remember, not everything is bone structure for a girl. I’m a Normie and killing it on online dating for example. You cannot compare face to face, even thou you have the same rating.

And no, you’ll not be a 8. But it’s okay, you don’t have to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
From my own experience from being very tall, it’s the shortest girls who are most crazy about me as a tall man.. strangely enough.
I think you take this all wrong. From a girls perspective that’s something off with your facial expressions. Remember, not everything is bone structure for a girl. I’m a Normie and killing it on online dating for example. You cannot compare face to face, even thou you have the same rating.

And no, you’ll not be a 8. But it’s okay, you don’t have to.
Love how people cope on here saying ima 5 when I get 131 matches on tinder in 2 weeks😂 & I get girls approaching me in bars & nightclubs asking to hook up with me sometimes I say no if I don’t like them or not my type so tell me how is a “ 5/10 “ getting approached

htn in my humble opinion

Love how people cope on here saying ima 5 when I get 131 matches on tinder in 2 weeks😂 & I get girls approaching me in bars & nightclubs asking to hook up with me sometimes I say no if I don’t like them or not my type so tell me how is a “ 5/10 “ getting approached
Why would not a normie get approached? The same for me, and I’m also a normie

Are you crazy or blind? hahahahaha

5,5/10

Disgusting under rats tbqh I'd say 6.5 to 6

FaceApp 1677612738971

That is an 8 the picture here is a 6 the 2 are different species but why would any here be jealous of him I don't understand the concept I'm seeing his face for 30 seconds max and then going to the next thread I've never met this guy ever.

Your 6 to 6.5 your 8 counter part is this

FaceApp 1677612738971

Anything higher than than 6.5 is delusional if you don't look like that you cannot be an 8 period

Well can I have tips from your perspective to improve my looks? Cuz girls be easy to get for me if I put in a tiny bit of work

Well that morph needs surgery other than that I don't know what tips to give if you want to look like that morph your gonna need a fuck tonne of surgery and a tan also you need to lower body fat some what

Your 6 to 6.5 your 8 counter part is this

View attachment 2094485

Anything higher than than 6.5 is delusional if you don't look like that you cannot be an 8 period
I appreciate that & nah I agree with u I’m a 6.25-6.5 right now I agree don’t worry, but I can grow a neared but I need to skin max, braces max & beard max

Well that morph needs surgery other than that I don't know what tips to give if you want to look like that morph your gonna need a fuck tonne of surgery and a tan also you need to lower body fat some what
I’m literally like 13-13.5% body fat around that currently. I all I need is maybe a nose job but I don’t care about it that much to go as far as severe surgeries like that. I would show u how I look now but I feel like you’ll diss me for my skin redness and little bit of acne I have on my cheeks but fuck it idc I’ll show u anyways
, here is my skin beofre and after I used face app definitely clear skin adds me up a good bit

Attachments

• 9259D520-486B-451C-8379-C97FCB17AA47.jpeg
    9259D520-486B-451C-8379-C97FCB17AA47.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 0
  • E0FF1103-9673-4A0F-8A7D-75ED8A55DCE6.jpeg
    E0FF1103-9673-4A0F-8A7D-75ED8A55DCE6.jpeg
    488.3 KB · Views: 0
I’m literally like 13-13.5% body fat around that currently. I all I need is maybe a nose job but I don’t care about it that much to go as far as severe surgeries like that. I would show u how I look now but I feel like you’ll diss me for my skin redness and little bit of acne I have on my cheeks but fuck it idc I’ll show u anyways
, here is my skin beofre and after I used face app definitely clear skin adds me up a good bit

I'm just gonna be brutally black pilled if your at 15 percent body fat apart from using skin care you cannot go up more than 0.25 in attractiveness.

As the differences are mainly due to bone structure perhaps 1 could argue a tan but your morph even without a tan is a 8 your never gonna look like that without surgery.

But if your getting women why are chasing perfect looks anyways seems like pure autism at this point tbqh

I'm just gonna be brutally black pilled if your at 15 percent body fat apart from using skin care you cannot go up more than 0.25 in attractiveness.

As the differences are mainly due to bone structure perhaps 1 could argue a tan but your morph even without a tan is a 8 your never gonna look like that without surgery.

But if your getting women why are chasing perfect looks anyways seems like pure autism at this point tbqh
No I’m looking for advice in what I can improve without surgery cuz I wanna be as confident in myself & by knowing what to fix without surgery thrn I can focus on that to improve if

@MoggerChad

thoughts on narcy greycel

ipdcel, midfacecel, skincel, nosecel, nctcel and still claims 6+

No I’m looking for advice in what I can improve without surgery cuz I wanna be as confident in myself & by knowing what to fix without surgery thrn I can focus on that to improve if

Your not explaining why though if your getting women 2hy do you care about looking good I'm still confused.

@MoggerChad

thoughts on narcy greycel

ipdcel, midfacecel, skincel, nosecel, nctcel and still claims 6+
And still get girls cell, u forgot about that one buddy hahahaa go cope

And still get girls cell, u forgot about that one buddy hahahaa go cope

thats great, you should leave here then and go fuck all the girls ure getting

:D

Your not explaining why though if your getting women 2hy do you care about looking good I'm still confused.
Because in my mind I doubt myself when women show choosing signals & signs of interest anytime they do I back down from it cuz I’m not fully confident in how I look yet to make the move on it it’s just probably a little social anxiety the fear of rejection basically

Because in my mind I doubt myself when women show choosing signals & signs of interest anytime they do I back down from it cuz I’m not fully confident in how I look yet to make the move on it it’s just probably a little social anxiety the fear of rejection basically

You just said you were getting asked out by girls giving IOIS mean Jack shit because they can be interpreted 100s of different ways how the fuck can you doubt some 1 asking you out directly I'm just so confused

You just said you were getting asked out by girls giving IOIS mean Jack shit because they can be interpreted 100s of different ways how the fuck can you doubt some 1 asking you out directly I'm just so confused
Noo that’s not what I mean, they come up to me in the bar a lot of the time but I don’t know how to escalate it any further cuz I don’t believe in myself that’s what I am getting at, even tho I’m above average guy if u where in my situation you’d understand

Noo that’s not what I mean, they come up to me in the bar a lot of the time but I don’t know how to escalate it any further cuz I don’t believe in myself that’s what I am getting at, even tho I’m above average guy if u where in my situation you’d understand

How fucking complicated is it fucking hell just buy her a drink say you wanna come back to my place tonight fuck her and then move onto the next 1 I mean that is the ideal

How fucking complicated is it fucking hell just buy her a drink say you wanna come back to my place tonight fuck her and then move onto the next 1 I mean that is the ideal
Well what do I do when they are always out with their friends & their friends are cock blocks & always around her 😂that is every girl that I interact with

Well what do I do when they are always out with their friends & their friends are cock blocks & always around her 😂that is every girl that I interact with

Attachments

• 0F0A4FAA-1078-409F-8A1C-EF7E17708551.jpeg
    0F0A4FAA-1078-409F-8A1C-EF7E17708551.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D59FDB5A-9998-4A41-9920-37229B4B9BAF.jpeg
    D59FDB5A-9998-4A41-9920-37229B4B9BAF.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D1CD5A36-7492-412E-BF6D-A9C4D2398C5C.jpeg
    D1CD5A36-7492-412E-BF6D-A9C4D2398C5C.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 0
shit gazzabazzaxo cut it off you are annoying asf
htn if you skinmaxx, leave it there and stfu

@ArchaicAlchemist22 part 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and forevermirin
You are a 5/10 OP.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
6/10, your not bad

I mog you completely and i would rate myself a 6.
5,5/10 is good, a bit better than the average Joe, but nothing special.
I agree OP is also lean/low bodyfat and face is still „only“ decent nothing outstanding

Attachments

• 9C0C6B49-7960-4ECE-AE5B-E1894545932C.jpeg
    9C0C6B49-7960-4ECE-AE5B-E1894545932C.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2094484

That is an 8 the picture here is a 6 the 2 are different species but why would any here be jealous of him I don't understand the concept I'm seeing his face for 30 seconds max and then going to the next thread I've never met this guy ever.
Thank u man I appreciate it 👍🏻

You are better looking and you need to consider barely any guy is a 8/10 or above facially
Nah I understand that I’m not trying to be an 8 tho, my threshold is for me trying to be a solid 7 nothing higher & without doing surgeries of course

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
6/10 in some pictures but a 4-5 in ur closer ups

View attachment 2094484

My rating are like:
10/10: World elite, best of the best, unmogable, nothing can be improved here. You can be a millionaire just based on your looks
9/10: Highend Chad, probably the most attractive guy you will see once or twice in your whole life if you don't live in special places
8/10: At best top <0,5% Chad, a handful of the best looking guy in your city
7/10: Top 1-2%, Solid Chadlite
6-6.5/10: Top 5%, low level Chadlite-Chadlite
5.5-5.9/10: Top 10% of guys, a bit above average looking man, but no girl will turn her head around on the streets
5/10: Average Joe

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Ur currently MTN with that horrible skin my dude. Fix it and u will be htn with a specific niche. Not a full package htn.